Kyle Pallo #30 Old tweets never die but your YouTube channel will!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's suspect if true. Do you know the timestamp where he say he's signing the lease in August? I tried to find it but on my phone right now and only see where he mentions he signed the lease today. Then talks about moving in August and says "signed the lease."

He says it's a "beautiful place" and "wait till you guys see it." 😂

I like how Kyle said his biggest dream in the world was owning a home since he was 18 years old and was all he's been focused on for years and that he's finally going to make it happen. And all it took was a "mean seller" and some bogus info saying he's going to have to pay $30k more in closing costs because of his prestine credit to make him do a 180 and say "renting is where it's at right now."

Just be honest Kylie, you cannot afford a house. There's nothing wrong with that but stop pretending like you are some big success.
And in truth he cannot afford his own apartment without help. Either some or all of that gruesome Pallo Tribe is helping or Casey Handmaiden is moving in and picking up the lion's share of the monthly payment. His past behavior predicts this behavior: It's all bullshit. It's a lie.

All that crap about "I bought a house." in the $750K range is now highlighted by this rental. There are many beautiful homes in the Orlando for $700 -$800K range and if he could afford one (which he CANNOT) he'd be in one of them. That was all such a monumental charade is still makes me laugh and cringe. ___ He sure as hell wouldn't be renting....no way.

He's a fraud and a scammer, and more and more, he's just damned obvious at it. Only the dimmest of the dimwits who follow him could swallow his day-to-day swill of lies and manage to make themselves accept and/or believe it.

It's certainly possible as this bullshit progresses, it will begin to fade in the fog of his constant and pervasive lying. By August there will be some completely different situation or everything could easily change long before that.

Reactions: 7
Kim Jones is another one of his latest marks. She's been ponying up a lot of cash and DVC points to Lil Kylie lately. Subscribed to both his Patreon and YouTube membership. This is also the one who paid for his Wilderness Lodge villa. Sad to see these people get bamboozled.

View attachment 2166498
View attachment 2166499
View attachment 2166500

She replies to every single video and he always ignores her.
Poor Kim, just another sad lonely person looking for a connection. Seems like she gets a thrill out of not only giving Kyle gifts, but going on his feed & gloating about what she gives him as well. Yep, she’s Kyle’s #1 fan alright, & needs everyone to know all about it

Reactions: 5
And in truth he cannot afford his own apartment without help. Either some or all of that gruesome Pallo Tribe is helping or Casey Handmaiden is moving in and picking up the lion's share of the monthly payment. His past behavior predicts this behavior: It's all bullshit. It's a lie.

All that crap about "I bought a house." in the $750K range is now highlighted by this rental. There are many beautiful homes in the Orlando for $700 -$800K range and if he could afford one (which he CANNOT) he'd be in one of them. That was all such a monumental charade is still makes me laugh and cringe. ___ He sure as hell wouldn't be renting....no way.

He's a fraud and a scammer, and more and more, he's just damned obvious at it. Only the dimmest of the dimwits who follow him could swallow his day-to-day swill of lies and manage to make themselves accept and/or believe it.

It's certainly possible as this bullshit progresses, it will begin to fade in the fog of his constant and pervasive lying. By August there will be some completely different situation or everything could easily change long before that.
Im thinking he did sign a lease (or mommy will when she comes down in a few weeks) just because of how giddy and bouncing off the walls he was. Of course it wasn't by merit or accomplishment, just more grifting and mooching. But Kylie doesn't care, it's all the same to him.

So true about how if he was actually able to afford a near million dollar home, he would NEVER be renting. His entire shtick is to try and portray himself as successful and "living my best life." It's all to feed his ego. He would be in the biggest McMansion in Windermere if he could afford it or grift it from someone else.

His phony rationalization to his stans to rent is ridiculous and is eclipsed by his laughable 'I BOUGHT A HOUSE' charade. Renting has advantages in some cases, but if you can afford a house and plan to stay in a location for a while (which he does) it makes A LOT more sense to buy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
“I would buy a $750,000 house but the owner was mean and I believe nonsense about interest rates. Therefore, I will continue to rent. I signed a lease today. Or , maybe august?”

🙄🙄🙄🙄 He. Is. Broke. Maybe that is why he needs a tax cut 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
Bingo. Im thinking he did sign a lease just because of how giddy and bouncing off the walls he was. Of course it wasn't by merit or accompliahment, just more grifting and mooching. But Kylie doesn't care, it's all the same to him.

And so true about how if he was actually able to afford a near million dollar home, he would NEVER be renting. His entire shtick is to try and portray himself as successful. It's all to feed his ego. He would be in the biggest McMansion in Windermere if he could afford or grift it from someone else.

His rationalization to rent is ridiculous. Renting has advantages in cases, but if you can afford a house and plan to stay in a location for a long time it makes A LOT more sense to buy. I learned that the hard way in my 20s and lost out on $300k in appreciation and wasted hundred of thousands of dollars renting rather than putting that into equity.
Another thing that struck me immediately as "strange" (among the counucopia of things about the Little Goblin that are strange) was his describing it a couple of times as "BEAUTIFUL"? "Wait until you see it." ___ As though he were talking about Versailles.🤭
I've seen many new apartments in my life, looked at them when our kids were going to college and invested in them to sell later, and NONE of them, no matter how upscale were 'beautiful.' Often the sellers had one or more 'model apartments' or 'model condos' to show that were expertly done by designers and many of those were 'beautiful.' The new units for rent were usually white with new non-descript carpeting (You could, of course, upgrade and have anything you wanted changed in the basic unit____ if you wanted to pay for each upgrade.) ___ Most renters can't or don't go that route.

Soooo' what was he looking at that was 'beautiful'? Any new (perhaps it's an old furnished apt?) unit will have to be furnished. Who's going to be on the hook for that? He has little to nothing, a bedroom with that old bed and what looks to be some cheap pressed wood pieces from Walmart. Perhaps The Doormat would bring some pieces?

___ It's curious and I may be making too much of it. With all the other costs added in, any decent apartment near Walt Disney World is going to be expensive ($1500 to $3000 monthly easily) and the rental costs are only the beginning. Many other factors to consider are budgeting for electricity, gas, water/sewer, trash/recycling, internet, and cable. Perhaps renters Insurance: Some rental agreements require tenants to obtain renters insurance. It easily adds up and, of course, maintenance fees, including upgrades in parking privileges with covered ports costing extra, can vary wildly.

Again ___ the word he used 'beautiful' was perhaps just exhuberance and he's full of fake exuberance 🤣 for those fools who swallow his KyleKoolaid.
This should all be very interesting. :unsure:

• Haha
I've seen many new apartments in my life, looked at them when our kids were going to college and invested in them to sell later, and NONE of them, no matter how upscale were 'beautiful.'
I lived in a beautiful apartment before I moved to Windermere. There was even an exclusive full service bar in the lobby downstairs. However the room layout was awkward, the toilet placement was awkward, the huge amazing shower would run out of hot water in minutes, you could hear everyone upstairs flushing their toilets, and even though the garage was full of Ferraris and McLarens and such these same people were still trashy as duck and would still let their dogs tit all over the hallways and wouldn’t clean it up. I do miss the tray ceilings with cove lighting though. That place kind of sucked but Kyle would never ever fit in with that crowd

IMG_8390.jpeg

IMG_4937.jpeg

IMG_7449.jpeg

IMG_7741.jpeg

• Sick
Another thing that struck me immediately as "strange" (among the counucopia of things about the Little Goblin that are strange) was his describing it a couple of times as "BEAUTIFUL"? "Wait until you see it." ___ As though he were talking about Versailles.🤭
I've seen many new apartments in my life, looked at them when our kids were going to college and invested in them to sell later, and NONE of them, no matter how upscale were 'beautiful.' Often the sellers had one or more 'model apartments' or 'model condos' to show that were expertly done by designers and many of those were 'beautiful.' The new units for rent were usually white with new non-descript carpeting (You could, of course, upgrade and have anything you wanted changed in the basic unit____ if you wanted to pay for each upgrade.) ___ Most renters can't or don't go that route.

Soooo' what was he looking at that was 'beautiful'? Any new (perhaps it's an old furnished apt?) unit will have to be furnished. Who's going to be on the hook for that? He has little to nothing, a bedroom with that old bed and what looks to be some cheap pressed wood pieces from Walmart. Perhaps The Doormat would bring some pieces?

___ It's curious and I may be making too much of it. With all the other costs added in, any decent apartment near Walt Disney World is going to be expensive ($1500 to $3000 monthly easily) and the rental costs are only the beginning. Many other factors to consider are budgeting for electricity, gas, water/sewer, trash/recycling, internet, and cable. Perhaps renters Insurance: Some rental agreements require tenants to obtain renters insurance. It easily adds up and, of course, maintenance fees, including upgrades in parking privileges with covered ports costing extra, can vary wildly.

Again ___ the word he used 'beautiful' was perhaps just exhuberance and he's full of fake exuberance 🤣 for those fools who swallow his KyleKoolaid.
This should all be very interesting. :unsure:
I got it! The moron must have saw the model apartment and thinks that is what he's getting. He's that stupid. Since he supposedly signed the lease this far out, his unit likely has someone living in it and they aren't moving out until a week or two before his move-in date so they aren't able to show it. He's going to he in for a shock when he sees the actual apartment.

When he shows his "beautiful" apartment it's just going to be basic non-descript walls, no upgrades and his junky bed with moving blanket and cheap Wal-Mart desk. 😆🤣😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
That's suspect if true. Do you know the timestamp where he say he's signing the lease in August? I tried to find it but on my phone right now and only see where he mentions he signed the lease today. Then talks about moving in August and says "signed the lease."

He says it's a "beautiful place" and "wait till you guys see it." 😂

I like how Kyle said his biggest dream in the world was owning a home since he was 18 years old and was all he's been focused on for years and that he's finally going to make it happen. And all it took was a "mean seller" and some bogus info saying he's going to have to pay $30k more in closing costs because of his pristine credit score to make him do a 180 and say "renting is where it's at right now."

Just be honest Kylie, you cannot afford a house. There's nothing wrong with that but stop pretending like you are some big success.
Yeah I just relistened. I think I heard wrong. But not sure. 3:15 is where it starts.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.