Kyle Pallo #30 Old tweets never die but your YouTube channel will!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he’s not doing cruise videos because he didn’t want to pay for the Internet package. Money is tight for Kylie’ He’s gotta pinch 🤏 his pennies. 😂
It does seem odd that he didn’t do a livestream, since that would work with cell data.

Or maybe he knew the superchats were not going to be kind.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It does seem odd that he didn’t do a livestream, since that would work with cell data.

Or maybe he knew the superchats were not going to be kind.
I think around $325 total for the entire Pallo clan last time, including a single $100 superchat from Brian Stevens, no? He did the smart thing for once & saved himself & his Girl Friend the embarrassment

Reactions: 4
Another heart-to-heart and P.O. boxing today. And ANOTHER "new beginning" 💩

2023-05-12 10_44_27-Kyle Pallo - YouTube.png

Kyle complains that one of the factors that caused him not to buy a house is because his credit score is so good that he's being charged an extra fee to pay for those with a lower credit score so it's causing him to hold off on a house.
---
He also claims he found a new apartment and signed the lease and is "super excited you guys LET'S GOOOOO"
---
Iberostar is treating Casey and him to TWO all-inclusive resorts in the Dominic Republic with a butler! "Just like in the Bachelor!" Kyle says.

2023-05-12 11_00_17-A NEW Chapter Is Beginning For Me, My Own Place_ I’ve got a big travel ann...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Another heart-to-heart and P.O. boxing today. And ANOTHER "new beginning" 💩

View attachment 2165467

Kyle complains that one of the factors that caused him not to buy a house is because his credit score is so good that he's being charged an extra fee to pay for those with a lower credit score so it's causing him to hold off on a house.

He also claims he found a new apartment and signed the lease and is "super excited you guys"
New apartment = Shipping container in sugar daddy's backyard?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you think he really signed a lease or that’s why Alexa and Banker are coming again?
I hope that leasing office isn’t mean to him!

• Haha
pretty sure that POS is DOA. most likely still sitting in the parking lot but it's not road worthy.
If it's sitting in the parking lot still I would guess it hasn't been turned over in months (probably even almost a year). The battery is probably dead beyond being even jumpable.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In the fashion of his hero, Donald Trump, I am sure that the loan officer started crying when he saw Kyle’s pristine credit score knowing that he had no choice but to charge him the fee.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He starts to go off about "how much he loves his Tequila" but then suddenly remembers that Casey is there and quickly adds "Just sometimes!" and then says he doesn't really drink much anymore and won't be drinking on this upcoming cruise."

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A. That wasn't a thing when he started this process.

B. That's just what the republican media is posting everywhere to make the current administration look bad.

Since what Kyle is saying is what is mostly being pushed, here's the full info for anyone actually interested:

And since I know Kyle will see the above, maybe now you can realize that doing a little bit of research goes a long way.

Reactions: 9
Kylie needs an intervention..I see a nervous breakdown in his tiny, little future…🍄😎

• Haha
Kylie needs an intervention..I see a nervous breakdown in his tiny, little future…🍄😎
It looks like he's going back into his manic stage again. He seemed overly excited about Iberostar hosting him at their all-inclusive resorts in the Dominican Republic "JUST LIKE IN THE BACHELOR!"

For those who missed it, Kyle has hundreds of tweets in the past 10 years obsessing about The Bachelor and imagining himself to be the next Bachelor.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Iberostar is treating Casey and him to TWO all-inclusive resorts in the Dominic Republic with a butler! "Just like in the Bachelor!" Kyle says.
Did we hear the correctly? Diva is now sending Casey gifts? Is this the same Diva stalker from before? Funny how they are cruising during the media weekend for Central Florida's newest roller coaster. Looks like he was forgotten by Seaworld media as well. :ROFLMAO:

Wasn't this a trip to Cozumel not the DR?

• Haha
I know someone who was actually on The Bachelor. Based on the people she seems to be constantly surrounded by these days, Kyle wouldn’t last 5 minutes with that crowd

• Haha
Not sure why this came to mind but does anyone remember when Kyle was "sponsored" by Coke and got that promo pack? We seem to recall that he never did any content to promote this. Guessing he's off their media list now as well?
The Coke "sponsorship" doesn't even make sense. He mentions multiple times that he doesn't drink soda.

It's like asking a weight loss supplement company to sponsor an overweight, out of shape guy to promote their products.
Can you imagine Kyle being "sponsored" by Jenny Craig or Weight Watchers? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did we hear the correctly? Diva is now sending Casey gifts? Is this the same Diva stalker from before? Funny how they are cruising during the media weekend for Central Florida's newest roller coaster. Looks like he was forgotten by Seaworld media as well. :ROFLMAO:

Wasn't this a trip to Cozumel not the DR?
Correct, this cruise is just for Cozumel. But in today's unboxing he mentions that he's working with Iberostar to host him and Casey on a free trip to 2 of their resorts in the DR (but just has to work out a few more details according to him before finalizing the dates).

It would be a shame if Iberostar suddenly realized what a trashy grifter and chronic complainer he is and is not the best "image" to be associating their brand with. (Moans and nit-picks about minor details, shows messy and trashed resort rooms, shows his disgusting eating habits while eating their food, etc.). Hosting Kyle Pallo is a great way to discourage people from visiting your resort.

2023-05-12 11_24_01-A NEW Chapter Is Beginning For Me, My Own Place_ I’ve got a big travel ann...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Correct, this cruise is just for Cozumel. But in today's unboxing he mentions that he's working with Iberostar to host him and Casey on a free trip to 2 of their resorts in the DR (but just has to work out a few more details according to him before finalizing the dates).

It would be a shame if Iberostar suddenly realized what a trashy grifter and chronic complainer he is and is not the best "image" to be associating with their brand.

View attachment 2165533
Or if they learned [while sober] Kyle chose to swim in his underwear at the Intercontinental Hotel in Chicago. He’s such a pig.

Timestamp around 16:00

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Kylie is getting famous! Inside The Magic is spreading the word! go Kylie!

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure is one of Universal Orlando’s most thrilling rides. Transporting riders to the Forbidden Forest, it brings Guests face-to-face with some of the magical creatures from the world of Harry Potter, including Fluffy the three-headed-dog, Blast-Ended Skrewts, Centaurs, and Cornish Pixies.

With sights like these, the temptation to whip out your phone is, understandably, strong. However, Reddit user Krystist took to the platform to share their frustration at parkgoers who film on the coaster. Sharing a vlog from YouTuber Kyle Pallo – who filmed part of his video on the ride – they wrote: “PLEASE stop filming on Hagrid’s, last time I rode it got shut down for an hour because someone was doing this and dropped their phone.”
I checked out
Maybe we are back to the Pontiac.
LOL I had that same thought about the Pontiac, since the dashboard is never within frame anymore.

Reactions: 4
Apparently the mini-man is isn't aware the Dominican Republic has a State Department travel advisory warning. Normally terrified Lyin' Lil' Kylie is gonna :poop: his pants while there. Then again, doubt he will even leave the hotel.

"The Dominican Republic has a Level 2 warning from the U.S. Department of State as of February 1, 2023, meaning that visitors should take extra precautions due to violent crime, such as armed robberies, sexual assaults, and murder."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.