Kyle Pallo #29 Complaining man child crybaby extraordinaire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a small sampling of the continuing responses posted to his DeadAsShit Twitter page. Go Dudley!
Hadn't been home to see the full effect until this morning, but it's wonderful! Dudley2 leads the way, but so many others are fed up with this posing, lying, grifting, do nothing creepty salty little witch and they have had it. :LOL: :LOL: (y)

Dudley2
Replying to
@KylePallo
We assume your questions have been answered due to first-hand experience? BTW, Tweet nmbr 2? Yeah not one you really want lurking around for the rest of your life.
FugAzwHWYBIk47o?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Aubrey
@Dudley773
and
@KylePallo
He's a liar and a faker. You can't trust anything he saYs. I use to ask the same and apparently there is a lot more that the subscribers don’t know about him

C2NjKQ2T_normal.jpg
Pickleball participant

Kyle Pallo said Yes Laura works.. we all work.. KylePallo begs for likes.. comment down below..and gifts and money from people. He doesn’t work. He vacations on YOUR money doing no content videos. This cruise with his family is another no content video. Pure nonsense and
C2NjKQ2T_normal.jpg

It’s funny how Kyle Pallo believes he is a good influencer. Zero content is getting old

C2NjKQ2T_normal.jpg

Kyle Pallo will report this 2 days after it happened. Some Disney vloggers report this right away. They don’t wait until everyone else has reported it. Kyle Pallo follows many Disney bloggers and then repeats what they report. Only no content videos are His specialties
FuaU42sXwAIX0f1?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

SmYUQca8_normal.jpg

Clairity
The fact that #kylepallo is calling people losers because they have a diff opinions is wild. Just admit you’ve changed. You act so privileged now in your videos. Own up to it.

-LYcr1W4_normal.jpg

Dudley2
Replying to
@KylePallo
Kylie!! What happened today?? Only $334.00 in Superchats? Mine the 30% YT takes that barely leaves the fam enough for a couple drinks! Are the stans getting tired of the fam content now? I’d usually use my livestream donations as a gauge on that.

FuhPImOXgAAmVRl?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

G-e19bkA_normal.jpg

shrimpcocktailkyle
Ever wonder what it's like to be a thin skinned, fragile white male? Look no further than
@KylePallo
. His #YouTube channel is flailing and now he shut off the dislikes count because he gets more dislikes than likes on all his videos. #failure #DisTwitter
FuerEY8XgAMFrVU?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

-LYcr1W4_normal.jpg

Dudley2
Replying to
@KylePallo
Pretty spot on dont’cha think Kylie? Altho u did get preapproved. But uve finally learned that preapproved and approved are two totally different concepts.

FuK_QriXoAASCls?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

C2NjKQ2T_normal.jpg

Pickleball participant
Why is Kyle Pallo’s channel sinking? Oh yeah..because he puts out no content videos and the same old repetitive stuff. Every single one is 2 seconds too long. People are watching more educated professional bloggers about Disney theme parks and has content . Very sad but oh well

-LYcr1W4_normal.jpg
Dudley2

Replying to

@KylePallo
As usual, kylie, YOU’RE THE ONE WHO’S WRONG. That snarky attitude of yours is a prime example of why you weren’t offered a media invite where you could’ve sat up front unobstructed with the other influencers.
https://twitter.com/Dudley773/status/1649861331317669892/photo/1

-LYcr1W4_normal.jpg

Dudley2
Replying to
@KylePallo
u always tell us to “comment down below” but then u delete EVERY comment that doesn’t kiss ur as$. We noticed u deleted every single one yesterday. As someone said, ur a widdle gwumpy gus. Aww! Let’s memorialize more here since ur certain to delete them too, coz of ur thin skin.
https://twitter.com/Dudley773/status/1650206558750494723/photo/1

Fua2HgnXsAQ4PlP?format=jpg&name=360x360.jpg

Fua2HgnX0AA8Gn4?format=jpg&name=360x360.jpg

G-e19bkA_normal.jpg

shrimpcocktailkyle
Homophobic much
@KylePallo
#palloproblems

Fuj9zYSX0AYZoC9?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Today's daily dump just dropped 💩

Casey Doormat and Kylie are going hard on begging for a Disney Wish cruise. This is the 3rd or 4th time they hint at it in the past week.

They are trying on mickey ears at Hollywood Studios and Kyle says "those would look good on a Disney Wish cruise, if we could only go." Casey Doormat turns and looks directly into the camera with sad puppy eyes and a frowny face and says "I wish too."

Kyle then says "I really do wish, it would be so nice." And Casey says they won't be able to go anytime soon because the prices are too steep...then there's a pause and Kyle looks directly into the camera (toward the stans) and says "maybe...." and they both smile at each other.

... just remember, Kylie never asks for anything.
Such a little grifting piece of dog tit 💩

Shout out to Augustus the face herbie 👀

Reactions: 6
Well, I think Casey Cuckqueen of Doormats might want to take a look at what her future looks like with Pallo.
It's inevitable and it ain't pretty:
azz.jpg
Exposure to any toxic substance, like the one to the left, can be devastating,
and in this case, being exporsed to the Pallo Virus ages you in dog years.
The inevitable result......................
a07.jpg
:rolleyes:
090.jpg
👀
appo.jpg
😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
exactly!!! hes not fixable at this point, girl.
Honestly, call me a PMM/ Nate stan. LOL But even just comparing how he acts towards Kristen ( again, not sure if they're dating but its the closest thing i have to compare) I mean- he talked about a dessert, then said "After you". And actually let her taste first before he dug into it. She didnt want to feed the Capybaras when they went to Gatorland and instead of nagging her and "calling her out" childishly (like Kyle would've) Nate was just like "ok, I understand.." She just had a super expensive birthday dinner at Narcoossees that i'm sure Nate paid for most of, without pointing out prices or making comments. And he actually puts thought into his videos instead of just acting like an ass for 20 minutes to get negative engagement.
It's bad for Casey because this is her first real boyfriend. She doesn't have anything to compare it to. And she settled with the stunted yeti after only 20 minutes on Bumble. Kyle is her "new normal."

Wait... are these tweets actually real!? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
100% real :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Good theory, but he’s not smart enough to plan his next meal let alone content and strategies to save his flailing YT channel.
If this were true, I don't see why he would spend the effort to then remove all of the critical comments and turn off ratings on his next video. And like @CaptainSalty said above, Kyle is not that smart. He's the furthest thing from a strategic thinker/planner. He doesn't plan anything.

I think it's simply an emotional response from Kyle over the fact that he thought he was going to get a ton of views by going to Animal Kingdom for the 25th event, rushing there and rushing back to dump out a video on the same day. But he wasn't able to film much of anything because of the crowds and him being too short. He admits that he could have avoided it by getting a hotel reservation and in the back of his mind, he's upset that he's blacklisted from Disney media, and didn't get to sit up in the roped off area for vloggers/influencers in the front.

So the whole kids on shoulders thing is just his "excuse" to his fans on why he wasn't able to film anything. It backfired, and now he's trying to do damage control by pivoting to make himself look like the hero who is going to rally his audience to "make a change at Disney."
LOL Good points!

Reactions: 5
It's a good theory, and there was quite the backlash on the AK video, but if it were true, I don't see why he would spend the effort to then remove all of the critical comments.

And like @CaptainSalty said above, Kyle is not that smart. He's the furthest thing from a strategic thinker/planner. He doesn't plan anything.

I think it's simply an emotional response from Kyle over the fact that he thought he was going to get a ton of views by going to Animal Kingdom for the 25th event, rushing there and rushing back to dump out a video. But he wasn't able to film much of anything because of the crowds and him being too short. He admits that he could have avoided it by getting a hotel reservation, but he was too lazy to do so. And in the back of his mind, he's upset that he's blacklisted from Disney media, and didn't get to sit up in the roped off area for vloggers/influencers in the front.

So the whole kids on shoulders thing is just his "excuse" to his fans on why he wasn't able to film anything. It backfired, and now he's trying to do damage control by making himself look like the hero who is going to rally his audience to "make a change at Disney."
It reminds me of Succession -
"If you go to the board with this, I'll say it was a bleeping negotiation tactic, and who knows, maybe it is"

KP is impulsive, doesn't have any self-awareness, and slinks away from situations where he's challenged in any way shape or form. Just look at the
"mean" homeowner, the "mean" folks at the stealership, and of course, the "mean" hatters who're so JEALOUS of his pitiful existence.

If casey was smart she would try before she buys, so she doesnt get stuck with that forever.... 😳

Definitely. That’s soooo important. I’ve never looked at Kyle or JoJo (any of these guys) and thought that they would be amazing in bed. I should give a description of what I THINK happens. If it’s okay with @Dismom2 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The transcript is up on the livestream...

Someone asked where Casey was, and the snarky prick responds "Casey has a thing called uh her job"

2023-04-25 13_12_43-🔴 LIVE For Our Very First Cruise As A Family Together! A Royal Caribbean C...png

Someone has to work. Not everyone can be like unemployed Kyle, grifting never-ending mini vacations from his parents, girlfriend, Hora, and gullible stans.

2023-04-25 13_25_22-🔴 LIVE For Our Very First Cruise As A Family Together! A Royal Caribbean C...png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kyle complaining about manners is like the pope complaining about the priests actions…
---
Interesting how she’s shaming him when he wants to drink. Everyone’s taking a shot but she says they aren’t… curious…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The transcript is up on the livestream...

Someone asked where Casey was, and the snarky prick responds "Casey has a thing called uh her job"

View attachment 2127037

Someone has to work. Not everyone can be like unemployed Kyle, grifting never-ending mini vacations from his parents, girlfriend, Hora, and gullible stans.

View attachment 2127048
OMFG! That is one FUGLY GRUESOME DUO! 😱
It goes a long way explaining how they spawned that disgusting,
white trash and nasty grifting POS, MiniManKylowrent.

duo1.jpg

zzz.jpg
33.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
If you google search his name

edited

just don’t want anyone to get into trouble except for Kyle Lmfao 🤣
there's currently about 42 registered residents in Florida named Pallo. Also the arrest was made in Palm Beach County which is pretty far off from his Orlando safety bubble.

While I won't discount the possibility, it is a bit of a stretch that it's him

BTW, as part of that google search:

I can't click those links on my work computer...

1682444440667.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
there's currently about 42 registered residents in Florida named Pallo. Also the arrest was made in Palm Beach County which is pretty far off from his Orlando safety bubble.
Oh okay I’ll delete that post to not speculate. my bad thank you for the research I’m not as good as y’all 🙇‍♂️

Reactions: 3
Let's see how the responses are going on Kylie's video about his great idea to ban kids and make everyone sit on the concrete so that he can film.

2023-04-25 13_33_19-Let’s All Come Together And Change This At Disney World But HOW_ A Hollywo...png

2023-04-25 13_34_49-Let’s All Come Together And Change This At Disney World But HOW_ A Hollywo...png

2023-04-25 13_36_12-Let’s All Come Together And Change This At Disney World But HOW_ A Hollywo...png

2023-04-25 13_35_03-Let’s All Come Together And Change This At Disney World But HOW_ A Hollywo...png

"Casue ppl think I am complaining, maybe they the problem"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Definitely. That’s soooo important. I’ve never looked at Kyle or JoJo (any of these guys) and thought that they would be amazing in bed. I should give a description of what I THINK happens. If it’s okay with @Dismom2 lol
I’ll allow it! If Casey was allowed to have her bedroom door closed while Kyle was over, you can post about what they possibly were doing…🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.