Kyle Pallo #29 Complaining man child crybaby extraordinaire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two high (or low) lights from the previous thread were the baby boy turning off the likes/dislikes for his videos ...and being a homophobe in 2013.

View attachment 2125410

View attachment 2125408
Can someone or everyone send those 2013 tweets to Disney, his mom, nick, Sam, etc. put it on all jojos socials, send to the channel that hosted the most annoying vlogger awards, any lgbtq groups in Orlando facebook an IG
Need to get it out to the masses.
Hope the people that sold him the bmw see that also.
How great that would be if he got off the cruise ship to find out he’s been canceled
---
Around 51:40 in the livestream there's two young children standing in Kyle's way as he is filming. The kids politely move out of the way and the douchebag says after "That's an example of why Virgin is amazing, NO KIDS!"

His sister gave an irritated look over her shoulder like "why did you say that?" He really hates kids, doesn't he?

View attachment 2125442
(I like the Dudley reference)

---
I'm not sure the context here since the tweets he's responding to are deleted...

View attachment 2125461
I can’t wait to be back living in Orlando! y’all have no idea! ⏱
---
His face herpe Augustus should have been on there
---
Such a great role model behind this good ol' "Family-friendly" Disney/travel content

View attachment 2125488
View attachment 2125508
View attachment 2125495
View attachment 2125496
Shout out to the internet sleuth(s) that found all the old tweets 👍 y’all are amazing! keep doing what you’re doing. 👏
---
Why is her back bigger than her ass?
Lmfao 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Recap: Same tit, different day
exactly! Another cruise. I am having flashbacks of February and March. So , we have had solo cruise , cruise with " girlfriend", cruise with " girlfriend " and family, cruise with girl who is a friend , I think twice, cruise with room mates and friends where some of the room mates and friends played musical beds, cruise with "friend " from California, who has not been on the channel in a while . Wow, it is like Ground Hog day, but on the water.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So each of them made about $80 bucks for dragging that camera around for an hour & a half? Yeah, hard pass thank you very much
Doesn’t YouTube take around a 30% cut for superchat earnings? So they really only made around $58 per person for that 1.5 hours. But I guess it’s still higher than minimum wage. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
He says he’s going on another cruise a week after this one ends. It would be one thing if he were those British blokes Ben and whatever or EmmaCruises but Kyle just films his daily pigouts, freakouts, and complaints. Make a cruise ship Kyle bingo card.

Reactions: 5
Only been 8 days to fill up 50 pages! Wow!!
that’s seriously impressive 👏When I started following the thread in ye olde 2022, it took two and a half weeks to do that.

who knew we’d be talking about cruise vlogs still? Big (yuge) things were in store for 2023, he wasn’t playin.

Barely taller than a window…and apparently not at all racist because of uncle Sean

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Doesn’t YouTube take around a 30% cut for superchat earnings? So they really only made around $58 per person for that 1.5 hours. But I guess it’s still higher than minimum wage. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Factor in another 20-25% for taxes to Uncle Sam that’s like $45 per person. That’s enough to get Kyle a new pair of these bad boys (Note: this is the Waterproof version that allows its owner to jump in muddy puddles so the foot won’t be inundated with bacteria-infested rain water):

9470F051-8746-4E1E-9E5A-380E20D0BBAD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it's bold to believe that Kyle is splitting the superchat money with them.
Safe to say that he's not sharing a dime with his family. I bet he doesn't even split anything with Casey who he exploits almost daily for his channel.

On the livestream, Sister-Wife walks over to a booth for the drink package and Kyle says "Hey you know if you buy that, you have to buy it for me though, right?"

10 year old tweet. Gotta get with the times…we’ve moved on to mining for gold on the twitters. ;)
I found when his love of grifting started.
2023-04-24 20_48_32-Kyle ~ on Twitter_ _Free stuff I love getting free stuff, did you say free...png

---
He loves hate, but don't dare dislike his birthday video. That's just crossing the line.
2023-04-24 20_47_16-Kyle ~ on Twitter_ _I love hate, means you’re doing something right. But t...png

---
More of his hatred for children.
2023-04-24 20_46_01-Kyle ~ on Twitter_ _Yay a kid is sitting behind me on the plane, super exc...png

---
Didn't want to drop $30k on a brand new car, so dropped $25k on a 13 year old broken-down junk heap. It was just too perfect not to get. This guy is a genius.
2023-04-24 20_55_49-Kyle ~ on Twitter_ _idk if ppl realize the price of my car was in the budg...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
I wonder if Casey, someone who comes off as the type who would want a future family (but maybe I’m wrong), knows how much he hates children.

Only been 8 days to fill up 50 pages! Wow!!

KP Recap - 🤧

KP found his new hobby, vlogging, Disney World, cooking, slot machines, golfing, going to driving ranges!

Doormat and Hora accompanied KP to see Taylor Swift, though Kyle wishes it was Justin Bieber instead.

Still only wearing his filthy OnClouds and his two pairs of Lululemon shorts. Even when going to see TS.

Has a growth on his face, now named Augustus.

KP wants to start a podcast but somehow doesn't have any free time. Busy dude!

Kyle hating that children are at Disney World and Cruise Ships and anywhere tbh.

Pallo is ready to move out ASAP from his current living situation, so he can make coffee, cook, stay on a diet, have a dog, have an orange bird planter....

He went from this is gonna be the biggest year yet to being kicked out of DVC areas!
View attachment 2125452

Ongoing mysteries:
Whose diapers are on Doormat bedroom floor?
Where is the lost footage from Scarlet Night?
Does KP still want to be on the Bachelor, 6 years later?
How many lights turning on in a BarbieMobile before it stops moving?
Does The Banker know that her son called her a witch?
Did KP block seeing the likes on his videos?
Lmaooooooooo😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😂😭

Reactions: 4
Ratio'd hard on the BIG family cruise livestream grift-a-thon ☠☠☠
2023-04-24 23_36_33-🔴 LIVE For Our Very First Cruise As A Family Together! A Royal Caribbean C...png

Total haul.....around $224 (after YouTube's 30% cut) 💀🤣😆🤦‍♂️

Lil Kylie's YouTube empire of grift is rotting as fast as his OnCloud sneakers. He continues to alienate fans, Hulkster is long gone, and his answer to the dwindling views and daily ratio's is endless Bahamas mini-cruises where he squeezes out 8 videos of eating, complaining and incoherent rambling. Maybe next week's 3-day Bahama cruise with Casey Doormat will turn things around?

Until then, we got the gruesome Pallo Family Circus on the high seas to look forward to 🤮

2023-04-24 23_53_28-🔴 LIVE For Our Very First Cruise As A Family Together! A Royal Caribbean C...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Safe to say that he's not sharing a dime with his family. I bet he doesn't even split anything with Casey who he exploits almost daily for his channel.

On the livestream, Sister-Wife walks over to a booth for the drink package and Kyle says "Hey you know if you buy that, you have to buy it for me though, right?"

I found when his love of grifting started.
View attachment 2125535
---
He loves hate, but don't dare dislike his birthday video. That's just crossing the line.
View attachment 2125536
---
More of his hatred for children.
View attachment 2125537
---
Didn't want to drop $30k on a brand new car, so dropped $25k on a 13 year old broken-down junk heap. It was just too perfect not to get. This guy is a genius.
View attachment 2125538
Just to perfect! From just to perfect…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tell me that there isn't something seriously wrong with Dadx3. Besides not having the ability to have an intelligent conversation with anyone, the man acts weirder than any grown man I've ever met. Does he actually think he is amusing?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.