Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
Like this post if you think Disney should ban Kyle Pallo from property. Sad react if you think they should ban children like Kyle wants instead

Reactions: 33

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
OK, so just watched yesterday's Daily Dozzze. Kyle & Casey get to the park early to meet up with best buddy Austin & his friends to celebrate Austin's birthday at the Taphouse. Just so happens while Kyle & Casey are sitting on a bench ranting about kids on shoulders at the parks, Austin & his group happen by & run into Kyle earlier than expeceted. Turns out, the group has a lunch planned at the new table service BBQ place & Kyle & Casey were not invited with the rest of the group (I get it, believe me I do). Kyle & Casey then try to glom onto the party but no can do, seating for 6 only. Kyle cries that they didn't want them there, Casey tries to sooth the child by telling him they did & what happens next? The selfish dipshit forces the entire party over to the counter service joint & they eat Austin's birthday lunch outside, more than likely, on top of a fucking trashcan. Kyle & Casey are clearly not intended invitees, & Austin's a true mensch for moving his party to a lesser location, but I ask you, what kind of asshole allows a friend to completely change his party reservations like that? Were it me, I'd tell him I'd meet up with the group later at the Taphouse, as the originally planned. But for KP, no can do. Change it to Kyle's needs & keep the man child happy. What an douche this guy is

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

SnapChet

VIP Member
All those online early tweets paint a very clear picture of a person that I'd thought for a long time Pallo was: A kid who has always been a 'wannabe.'
He wanted to be a star in school but he was too little, unathletic and not very academically gifted, to be kind. He tried to fit in but couldn't or was rejected by most of his peers, at least those he wanted to be like, the 'cool kids,' the jocks and the leaders in his school and area. They were people the community noticed and admired. He wasn't one of them. He was slight and somewhat frail, probably the butt of jokes and lots of barbs from those kids he wanted to be like. He was the center of attention at home, but outside of that bubble, he was a nobody. ___ Like many in that stage of life, "He'd show them." He would find a way to outshine them all.

So online he went, and there he acted out his fantasies, posted his fantasies. There he could be the person he always wanted to be, a strong presence who had strong opinions and he could now state them. Sadly, many if not most of those opinions and ideas (*some, admittedly, were interesting, introspective and reflective) were anti social, bigoted and very off putting. And they undoubtedly were brought from and cultivated at home. There were the racial slights, the homophobic jokes, the misogynistic slurs ___ much perhaps attributed to adolescence ___ but he was already in his early 20s by then, out of college, so age was no excuse. He should have known better, should have acted out better.

Then, voila, he found Disney. Here was a new avenue and, by gosh and by golly, it worked___ for a while. He went to Disney training. He got his 'dream job' of pretend and make believe. ___ But then things changed and he got an idea to begin a vlogging career. (Bad choice!) His channel was growing early; he was a new fresh face; the fan count grew. He found approval, attention and he was a 'star' after all. Then it went downhill. He didn't have the wherewithal, neither the people skills or the intellect or the drive to keep things moving forward. He dumped out bullshit and misinformation, supplemented it with thirstbait and outright lies. He created a fantasy Disney / travel House of Cards that worked pretty well for a while, and it's now all falling down. And he has no one to blame but himself. He's too thick headed and entitled now to change. He's always had someone to bail him out and tell him how 'special' he is, and he expects that to continue. He's now leeched onto a few more enablers, Lora, Casey, to add to his family enablers, but has managed to turn off any others, who might have been true friends, with his grift and lies. He has few if any real friends. He relies on his ego boost from YT 'fans' who feed that ego and there he can also delete anyone who is critical of or negative to him. The whole process is self defeating, emotionally and psychologically, and he will remain that backward, lonely kid who wanted to be accepted but had no skill set to be and was too lazy to try, but now he's growing older and the desperation is showing.

People such as this usually take one of two main roads: They finally hit a psychological 'wall' and begin to face reality (families often intervene to help) and try to dig themselves out of the hole they have dug ____ OR ____ They hold on even tighter to the fantasy self they've chosen, this feels good oftentimes, and that they've convinced themselves is the only way to success, to the top, and they ignore good advice from anyone who doesn't tell them what they want to hear. Often they cope with a lot of drugs and alcohol. I fear Pallo will take the latter path. It seems inevitable.

And that's muh' TED talk this morning.
Thanks for listening.
kv32t.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
Did everyone catch the part where Kyle goes into the merch shop he used to work at, explained that merch cast members aren’t trained to deal with shoplifters, explained which exit to the store doesn’t have a loss prevention detector at it, and admitted that people shoplift at Disney “all the time”? I’m sure Disney is going to love their former employee publicizing all of that. By the way, cast members are trained on how to respond to shoplifting. He just didn’t pay attention to his training

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

Yunque01

VIP Member
I have NEVER EVER EVER imagined that an individual would ever be so proud to be SO stupid.kylie, you are NOT owning anyone when you insist on saying lie-barry. Remember the vlog you made from the Wilderness Lodge parking lot before your shift began? The one where you cried because you had gone on 30 interviews with Disney Internships and didn’t get a single offer for a follow up interviiew? Yeah, things like saying lie-barry, cat-er-man, sir-line, expeshully, nummy and chuggers are precisely why you will never be called back on any professional interview for a position any higher than burger flipper or grocery bagger. Does that that make us hatters? No. It makes you a fool for purposely refusing to better yourself on the most basic of faults that you espouse.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I very much doubt she'll get anything taken down.
Tattle was created to expose grifting and that's precisely what we've done.
The rest is comedy.
Bullying? Nope. Just telling it like it is.
Kyle has chosen to make his life public with his daily vlogs and is always soliciting feedback from viewers. We are entitled to our opinion and views, even if he and his sister find them offensive. Just because someone has a different opinion than yours is not bullying. We are simply showing Kyle a reflection of how he is perceived in the world by some people, using his own actions and words.

What's most interesting is that Kyle is desperate for more success (i.e., more views) and what does he think will happen exactly with more people watching his content. The more eyeballs he has on him, the more feedback (including negative) he will receive. Kyle could not handle the influx of never-ending comments about his looks, the way he talks and his contradictions (lies) that having millions of views (never going to happen) would bring.

You can't, at 30 years old, live in a bubble where everything is puppy dogs and rainbows. It's called being an adult. Guess what? Not everyone is going to like you! If you make your life public, you have to be willing to accept the good with the bad. And, if you're truly smart and egoless, you have the opportunity to learn from your "hatters." It's the ability to self-reflect that makes you grow and mature. In many ways, it feels like Kyle is still that same insecure teen boy awkwardly trying to find his confidence/voice by talking about how to attract girls -- just hairier now. (Yes, there is a small part of me that feels sorry for Kyle, especially after reading all of those old tweets. You can tell he's desperate to be liked by anyone.)

It's clear that Kyle has always needed a protector and that has probably always been his sister. At her core, Alexa knows he is "not right." There's no way she doesn't. It's the reason she's so defensive in her responses to protect him. She doesn't realize that loving and caring about someone does not mean enabling their poor behavior or sheltering them from any negative aspects of life. Truly loving someone is having the strength to confront them on issues or problems you may see as potentially harmful or destructive. Kyle's family is responsible for creating this man-baby and now the responsibility of taking care of him will fall to Casey.

My guess is that it's the same role Kyle's mother played with his father. Susan has always been the caretaker/mother -- not the wife. I have yet to see the dad complete a comprehensive sentence -- just a bunch of gibberish, character voices, weird faces and stumbling around. (Like father, like son! They think the dad's behavior is cute and endearing, but, from the outside, it's uncomfortable and creepy to some.) Never forget, family patterns are always present! Kyle is the one who chose to make his family public for the sake of fame/views. And, once again, they indulged him rather than doing the right thing and saying no. (If Kyle's channel was truly a travel vlog, he wouldn't need to sell his personal life for likes. The actual travelling would be enough!)

And that's my opinion! (I apologize, if I rambled a bit too much.)

• Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Kyle holding his phallic-shaped camera up in the air, filming all over the dining room and shouting "WE GOT THE LOBSTER BAYBEEEE!!!!"

manchilddining.jpg

I'd be requesting to get my table re-assigned.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
🤣🤣

At the very end of the video he tells all of us to send something to Disney to tell them to ban kids on shoulders. Maybe we should tell them to ban Kyle Pallo instead?
This would be Kyle’s letter to Disney:

Dear disney,

I am a short man. I can’t see over kids. Please ban them from shoulders so I can see the show.

ThANk yOu for your thyme. Bye bye!

The One and Only KP

• Haha
Reactions: 18

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
You know he’s out of content ideas when he spends an entire video bitching about kids being at Disney, while eating grilled cheese in Toy Story Land. Just ban this loser already

BlurryCat

VIP Member
In 2021, Kyle's biggest fear was the ocean, which he conquered by going into the ocean at Vero Beach:

2023-04-27 19_54_03-Checking Into Disney’s PRIVATE Vero Beach Resort For My First Time _ Explo...png

2023-04-27 20_10_38-Checking Into Disney’s PRIVATE Vero Beach Resort For My First Time _ Explo...png

Later in 2021, he conquered his fear of the ocean again when on the Carnival Mardi Gras.

2023-04-27 20_11_52-What I Liked And Didn’t Like On The Carnival Mardi Gras _ My Last Day _ PO...png

He then conquered his fear of the ocean again in 2022 at Castaway Cay by going snorkeling.

2023-04-27 19_45_06-A Day At Disney’s Private Island Castaway Cay _ FIRST Guests Since 2020_ N...png

Then he conquered his fear of the ocean again at Aulani, where he went snorkeling, and said he deserves a thumbs up for conquering his fear.

2023-04-27 19_46_59-The Biggest Disappointment At Disney’s Aulani.. A VERY Chill Beautiful Oce...png

He then conquered concurred the same fear again today.

twitter23.png

And if you think that's impressive, you should see how many times he's conquered his fear of HEIGHTS.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Dismom2

VIP Member
***Not JoJo's mom telling a story in his video today of JoJo being on his dad's shoulders in Magic Kingdom the first time they ever went! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
( i know it was recorded before Kyle's rant, its just TOO ironic!! )

• Haha
  • Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Waaiiitttt!!! I got it!!! They’re doing the wish, and he’ll propose while on the ship, to try to counteract JoJo hitting 1M subs. 😳🤯
I would not be surprised 🤣🤣 JoJo approaching 1M subs must be driving MiniSquatch insane. Just the thought of JoJo having all the attention as he celebrates must infuriate him. And he's always had to do something to redirect the spotlight back to himself.
---
This will be his 3rd time on the Disney Wish within a year. On the same exact 3 day itinerary to Castaway Cay.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17