Kyle Pallo #29 Complaining man child crybaby extraordinaire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
10 year old tweet. Gotta get with the times…we’ve moved on to mining for gold on the twitters. ;)
I just figured it was worth pointing out that Alexa is 30 after the comment she made about being 30 during the livestream. 30

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tell me that there isn't something seriously wrong with Dadx3. Besides not having the ability to have an intelligent conversation with anyone, the man acts weirder than any grown man I've ever met. Does he actually think he is amusing?
He gives me the creeps. At least we know where Kylie gets it from though. The illiteracy, inability to speak in full sentences, the bizarre mouth movements, the strange voices/accents, and that weird lip smacking thing they both do when eating and drinking.

Like father, like son.

father-son.jpg

I wonder if Casey, someone who comes off as the type who would want a future family (but maybe I’m wrong), knows how much he hates children.
I really hope that Pallo doesn't ever have children. He will exploit those poor kids for the camera while showing them no love, because he's incapable of loving anyone else except for himself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Kyle Pallo 30 Hepatitis on the high seas and the whole family smells like stinky Wisconsin cheese

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
HOLY tit. Look, I've had twitter since it came out. There is an excellent chance I said some things that don't date well. Did a few years ago I use a service to delete my entire history (including any tweet I had liked in 15+ years)? Yes. Lesser tweets than the gay joke one have got actors in huge IP's fired. He's a bleeping idiot that will never succeed because he is so painfully unaware of how much he sucks.

Two high (or low) lights from the previous thread were the baby boy turning off the likes/dislikes for his videos ...and being a homophobe in 2013.

View attachment 2125410

View attachment 2125408

I just figured it was worth pointing out that Alexa is 30 after the comment she made about being 30 during the livestream. 30
Didn't she celebrate a birthday recently? I wonder how many years old she is now?

It's like a child repeating their age over, and over, and over again--they're so excited about it, but it just grinds you down

Reactions: 3
“I believe in sex after marriage.”

Says people who can’t get laid or due to some faux self-righteous religion. I am sure Nick says the same thing unless he’s on Grindr.

But I bet so does Casey. She doesn’t want his mildewing micropenis anywhere near her until she’s locked him down 🤣

Also breaking news 🚨 Kyle claims he isn’t an entitled little witch like everyone else his age 🚨 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 Sure Jan.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
HOLY tit. Look, I've had twitter since it came out. There is an excellent chance I said some things that don't date well. Did a few years ago I use a service to delete my entire history (including any tweet I had liked in 15+ years)? Yes. Lesser tweets than the gay joke one have got actors in huge IP's fired. He's a bleeping idiot that will never succeed because he is so painfully unaware of how much he sucks.
What do you expect when your business manager's a part time elementary school janitor & retired party clown?

• Haha

Says people who can’t get laid or due to some faux self-righteous religion. I am sure Nick says the same thing unless he’s on Grindr.

But I bet so does Casey. She doesn’t want his mildewing micropenis anywhere near her until she’s locked him down 🤣
If casey was smart she would try before she buys, so she doesnt get stuck with that forever.... 😳

• Haha
I wonder who he's talking about here? Probably Bieber.
2023-04-25 08_40_03-Kyle ~ on Twitter_ _@jessicacavs Hes soooo hottt ;)_ _ Twitter.png

If casey was smart she would try before she buys, so she doesnt get stuck with that forever.... 😳
Considering that there's been a pillow wall spotted every time they shared a bed, and how excited they both get when they hold hands (like they are doing something taboo), I don't think she's seen Kylie's shy little micro 🍄 yet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Tell me that there isn't something seriously wrong with Dadx3. Besides not having the ability to have an intelligent conversation with anyone, the man acts weirder than any grown man I've ever met. Does he actually think he is amusing?
He gives off that "shouldn't be around children" or "must stay 100 yards away from a school" vibe.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Considering that there's been a pillow wall spotted every time they shared a bed, and how excited they both get when they hold hands, I don't think she's seen Kylie's shy little micro 🍄 yet.
HAHA yup!!! thats what i mean... hopefully she at least sees it before its too late and shes locked in 😳 :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
He gives off that "shouldn't be around children" or "must stay 100 yards away from a school" vibe.
Yes! I think that is why his sister in law and brother do not have their kids around him too often. He is a terrible uncle to his nephew in that video a few months ago when they were at Disney Springs.

Reactions: 6
maybe we should send her a magnifying glass
i mean... i'm honestly not trying to come across as a "size queen" / witch or anything :ROFLMAO: it is what it is. She'll work with what he has. Just keeping the running joke rolling, thats all :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Today's daily dump just dropped 💩

Casey Doormat and Kylie are going hard on begging for a Disney Wish cruise. This is the 3rd or 4th time they hint at it in the past week.

They are trying on mickey ears at Hollywood Studios and Kyle says "those would look good on a Disney Wish cruise, if we could only go." Casey Doormat turns and looks directly into the camera with sad puppy eyes and a frowny face and says "I wish too."

Kyle then says "I really do wish, it would be so nice." And Casey says they won't be able to go anytime soon because the prices are too steep...then there's a pause and Kyle looks directly into the camera (toward the stans) and says "maybe...." and they both smile at each other.

... just remember, Kylie never asks for anything.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Crying Kyles video summed up in one sentences
“I’m too short to see the parade and I’m a crybaby witch.”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.