Kyle Pallo #29 Complaining man child crybaby extraordinaire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the latest instalment of the mental atrophy that is the vlogging life of grimy grifter Kyle Pallo.

In the last thread Kyle... Eh... Um... I can't even remember, his life is now so f*cking dull.

Oh, wait! Golf. Something about golf. And a lot of eating and complaining about people taking kids to Disneyworld. The inconsiderate fiends.

That's about it.

Feel free to add your own recaps... I'm losing the will to live.

Title by new member @CaptainSalty - welcome and congratulations!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Two high (or low) lights from the previous thread were the baby boy turning off the likes/dislikes for his videos ...and being a homophobe in 2013.

Fuf3HHNWYAIIt7p.jpeg

Screen Shot 2023-04-24 at 8.21.35 AM.png

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
2023-04-24 12_11_00-Kyle ~ on Twitter_ _Dream cars, dream bodies, dream girls, dream houses, D...png

dream-barbie-car.png

Kyle Pallo's Dream Checklist:

Dream car [ ✅ ]
Dream "job" [ ✅ ]
Dream body [❌]
Dream girl beard [ ✅ ]
Dream house [❌]

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Welcome to the latest instalment of the mental atrophy that is the vlogging life of grimy grifter Kyle Pallo.

In the last thread Kyle... Eh... Um... I can't even remember, his life is now so f*cking dull.

Oh, wait! Golf. Something about golf. And a lot of eating and complaining about people taking kids to Disneyworld. The inconsiderate fiends.

That's about it.

Feel free to add your own recaps... I'm losing the will to live.

Title by new member @CaptainSalty - welcome and congratulations!
Ahhhhh! Thank you, thank you. What an honor. 🤣🤣🤣 But the thanks really goes to KP, without whom, none of us would be here.

And here’s to the beginning of this thread, and the Griftlow family vacation!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The little creep was following his own sister around and filming her "booty butt" in the livestream 🤢🤮

2023-04-24 18_50_30-🔴 LIVE For Our Very First Cruise As A Family Together! A Royal Caribbean C...png

2023-04-24 19_00_14-🔴 LIVE For Our Very First Cruise As A Family Together! A Royal Caribbean C...png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
So we figure they only made $275 on the superchat? Yikes

…and yes, give that homophobic bullshit tweet Kyle posted some air. That’s wildly offensive, I don’t care how old you are

Reactions: 10
Around 51:40 in the livestream there's two young children standing in Kyle's way as he is filming. The kids politely move out of the way and the douchebag says after "That's an example of why Virgin is amazing, NO KIDS!"

His sister gave an irritated look over her shoulder like "why did you say that?" He really hates kids, doesn't he?

2023-04-24 19_21_37-🔴 LIVE For Our Very First Cruise As A Family Together! A Royal Caribbean C...png

(I like the Dudley reference)

---
I'm not sure the context here since the tweets he's responding to are deleted...

2023-04-24 19_33_09-Kyle ~ on Twitter_ _@HannahBannon and blacks.. lmfao_ _ Twitter.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
For someone with nephew and niece his hate of kids is bad.

This is a ship with a children's waterpark on top, they'll be kids Kyle.🙄

Reactions: 6
Only been 8 days to fill up 50 pages! Wow!!

KP Recap - 🤧

KP found his new hobby, vlogging, Disney World, cooking, slot machines, golfing, going to driving ranges!

Doormat and Hora accompanied KP to see Taylor Swift, though Kyle wishes it was Justin Bieber instead.

Still only wearing his filthy OnClouds and his two pairs of Lululemon shorts. Even when going to see TS.

Has a growth on his face, now named Augustus.

KP wants to start a podcast but somehow doesn't have any free time. Busy dude!

Kyle hating that children are at Disney World and Cruise Ships and anywhere tbh.

Pallo is ready to move out ASAP from his current living situation, so he can make coffee, cook, stay on a diet, have a dog, have an orange bird planter....

He went from this is gonna be the biggest year yet to being kicked out of DVC areas!
1682378848925.png

Ongoing mysteries:
Whose diapers are on Doormat bedroom floor?
Where is the lost footage from Scarlet Night?
Does KP still want to be on the Bachelor, 6 years later?
How many lights turning on in a BarbieMobile before it stops moving?
Does The Banker know that her son called her a witch?
Did KP block seeing the likes on his videos?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So we figure they only made $275 on the superchat? Yikes

…and yes, give that homophobic bullshit tweet Kyle posted some air. That’s wildly offensive, I don’t care how old you are
PlayBoard just updated. Superchats were $334. That's SUPER low for such a big event that he's been talking about for months (the first family cruise). Doesn't even pay for a drink package. Just shows how rapidly his channel is dying.

2023-04-24 19_42_08-Kyle Pallo's Super Chat Revenue.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
PlayBoard just updated. Superchats were $334. That's SUPER low, especially for such a big event (the first family cruise). Doesn't even pay for a drink package. Just shows how rapidly his channel is dying.

View attachment 2125467
So each of them made about $80 bucks for dragging that camera around for an hour & a half? Yeah, hard pass thank you very much

Reactions: 5
Must be the result of the “grifting lifestyle”. Loses TWO INCHES in height over this decade:
(Well it could be more if you believe he’s currently less than 5’7”)

583EC994-6D0A-4C91-972C-78EDC4ED5296.jpeg

• Haha
Such a great role model behind this good ol' "Family-friendly" Disney/travel content

2023-04-24 20_07_21-Kyle ~ on Twitter_ _My sister is a big ass cry baby, good lord_ _ Twitter.png

2023-04-24 20_09_29-Kyle ~ on Twitter_ _My mom can be a bitch_ _ Twitter.png

2023-04-24 20_12_04-Kyle ~ on Twitter_ _Hungover as fuck_ _ Twitter.png

2023-04-24 20_06_11-Kyle ~ on Twitter_ _How is alcohol a depressant_ Shit makes me happier_ _ ...png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Around 51:40 in the livestream there's two young children standing in Kyle's way as he is filming. The kids politely move out of the way and the douchebag says after "That's an example of why Virgin is amazing, NO KIDS!"

His sister gave an irritated look over her shoulder like "why did you say that?" He really hates kids, doesn't he?

View attachment 2125442
(I like the Dudley reference)

---
I'm not sure the context here since the tweets he's responding to are deleted...

View attachment 2125461
Oh yeah makes total sense. He’s not racism because his aunt married a black guy and had kids. Yep, totally works.
---
Such a great role model behind this good ol' "Family-friendly" Disney/travel content

View attachment 2125488
View attachment 2125508
View attachment 2125495
View attachment 2125496
Apparently…

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.