Kyle Pallo #29 Complaining man child crybaby extraordinaire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Casue ppl think I am complaining, maybe they the problem"
Spelling, punctuation, grammar, basic English… how did he even pass elementary school? I can’t even understand what his little mind is trying to say!

Well actually, I do know what he’s saying. His comeback is “I’m not the problem, you are!” It reminds me of when my 2 year old was trying to argue with a 5 year old bully. He was calling her a baby and she said “I’m not a baby, you are!” I was quite proud of my 2 year old for standing her ground. I guess Kyle’s parents should be proud that their 29 year old (with a 2 year old’s mindset) can effectively stand his ground!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Spelling, punctuation, grammar, basic English… how did he even pass elementary school? I can’t even understand what his little mind is trying to say!

Well actually, I do know what he’s saying. His comeback is “I’m not the problem, you are!” It reminds me of when my 2 year old was trying to argue with a 5 year old bully. He was calling her a baby and she said “I’m not a baby, you are!” I was quite proud of my 2 year old for standing her ground. I guess Kyle’s parents should be proud that their 29 year old (with a 2 year old’s mindset) can effectively stand his ground!
Bingo. Here's the translation of his incoherent word slop:

"Casue ppl think I am complaining, maybe they the problem"
⬇⬇⬇
"People think I am complaining about kids on shoulders, but I am actually not complaining! The people who think I am complaining ARE the problem!"

As usual, nothing is ever Kylie's fault. He makes himself look like an ass by incessantly moaning about kids at a place meant for kids/families, then naturally gets backlash about it, and it's those mean "hatters" who are the problem. Just like the mean house seller and mean Toyota salesman.

I'm baffled at how mentally stunted this loser is. It's shocking how he passed college, let alone 1st grade.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
***Not JoJo's mom telling a story in his video today of JoJo being on his dad's shoulders in Magic Kingdom the first time they ever went! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
( i know it was recorded before Kyle's rant, its just TOO ironic!! )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So at Woody’s Lunchbox he makes Casey carry rhe tray with food and drinks. Then he thanks her for it and tells her he will carry it after. After what kylie? After she sets it down on the table for you to eat?

And why did K and C come across as oitsiders in today’s vlog?

lastly, i HATE when people say conversate instead of using the proper word converse.

• Haha
Kyle complaining about manners is like the pope complaining about the priests actions…
---
Interesting how she’s shaming him when he wants to drink. Everyone’s taking a shot but she says they aren’t… curious…
Been picking up on KP not wanting to drink lately. He made a scene about it on the livestream, when Alexa wanted to get a drink package.

kp kp kp.jpg

I thought he was just being a broke boy. Then in todays video he tells the audience I don't do shots anymore.

kp kp.jpg

I'm wondering if Doormat had a conversation with him to slow down on the drinking.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i'm not convinced that farida is alexa.....i don't think she'd waste her energy on a cruise defending the moron, but that's just me.

the fact that dudley now has 63 responses to the same tweet is pretty bleeping lame if you ask me. Seems a little obsessed. duck, if you can't make your point in 10 tweets, move on, get a hobby.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Been picking up on KP not wanting to drink lately. He made a scene about it on the livestream, when Alexa wanted to get a drink package.

View attachment 2127244

I thought he was just being a broke boy. Then in todays video he tells the audience I don't do shots anymore.

View attachment 2127221

I'm wondering if Doormat had a conversation with him to slow down on the drinking.
After the "Missing Scarlet Footage" incident when Casey disappeared for 2 weeks after looking extremely upset/uncomfortable...
  • Drove his Barbie-beemer to the next cruise port (the first time Kylie has ever drove himself to a cruise)
  • No longer a "shots guy"
  • Doesn't drink much anymore
  • Asks her for permission to get drinks now
Whatever happened that night with the missing footage, I'm guessing it involved alcohol. Doormat probably had a conversation with him and gave him an ultimatum. Mini-man is a prick to begin with, but alcohol quickly brings out his true personality. And she didn't like it.

Last edited:
  • Haha

View attachment 2127244

View attachment 2127221

Well in today’s vlog he did ask her permission for them to get those lemonades at woody’s.

Reactions: 5
Maybe he’s on medication that can interact with alcohol. Griseofulvin is an antifungal that treats athlete’s foot and jock itch. It can increase the effects of alcohol if taken together. By the looks of his stinky wet sneakers and his repeated reuse of his unwashed Lululemon shorts, it’s quite possible for him to have athletes foot or jock itch. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
i'm not convinced that farida is alexa.....i don't think she'd waste her energy on a cruise defending the moron, but that's just me.

the fact that dudley now has 63 responses to the same tweet is pretty bleeping lame if you ask me. Seems a little obsessed. duck, if you can't make your point in 10 tweets, move on, get a hobby.
It seems to me Dudley is responding to not just his 1 tweet, but to the 22 vlogs he has posted since April 3rd. So roughly 3 tweets per vlog comes way under the 10 you find acceptable.

Reactions: 6

he's had multiple beers in his hand at coco cay per his instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.