Kyle Pallo #29 Complaining man child crybaby extraordinaire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been picking up on KP not wanting to drink lately. He made a scene about it on the livestream, when Alexa wanted to get a drink package.

View attachment 2127244

I thought he was just being a broke boy. Then in todays video he tells the audience I don't do shots anymore.

View attachment 2127221

I'm wondering if Doormat had a conversation with him to slow down on the drinking.
It's still sooo' telling and pathetic to see that even at 30, a chronologically if not psychologically and mentally, grown man needs the family to keep tabs on him.
He's an empty and broken vessel at this stage in his life and any progress he'd make toward stability, mental and emotional, would immediately be obliterated by the slightest set back. I've seen it many, many time over the years.
Without the 'family' to oversee him, to bail him out monetarily and emotionally, he flounders. He's a child, albeit an angry one internally, who needs that support. They, on the other hand, are getting old (the parents) and the sister evidently intends to 'manage' him. Perhaps they hope the burden can be passed to that homely Mousey Doormat Casey, but she'll never be more than a handmaiden to him, an easy grift.

He'll never have anything of substance, no foundation, unless and until, perhaps, the grandparents and/or parents die and leave him something to begin anew. Even then, if the past is any indication of the future, he'll piss that away as well.

Casey Doormat has only to look at Mommy' Pallo to see her future: Married to a damned clown whose talents qualify him to do janitorial work.

Well, good luck with that: 🀑😬
c;own.jpg

Reactions: 8
i'm not convinced that farida is alexa.....i don't think she'd waste her energy on a cruise defending the moron, but that's just me.

the fact that dudley now has 63 responses to the same tweet is pretty bleeping lame if you ask me. Seems a little obsessed. duck, if you can't make your point in 10 tweets, move on, get a hobby.
Who knows? Don't really care. But being related to KayLow, she could very well be blowing time on twitter since she's not working and doesn't seem to have much of a life either.

Anyway, it's funny that some do and are going after Farida as if she was Alexa.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
It's still sooo' telling and pathetic to see that even at 30, a chronologically if not psychologically and mentally, grown man needs the family to keep tabs on him.
He's an empty and broken vessel at this stage in his life and any progress he'd make toward stability, mental and emotional, would immediately be obliterated by the slightest set back. I've seen it many, many time over the years.
Without the 'family' to oversee him, to bail him out monetarily and emotionally, he flounders. He's a child, albeit an angry one internally, who needs that support. They, on the other hand, are getting old (the parents) and the sister evidently intends to 'manage' him. Perhaps they hope the burden can be passed to that homely Mousey Doormat Casey, but she'll never be more than a handmaiden to him, an easy grift.

He'll never have anything of substance, no foundation, unless and until, perhaps, the grandparents and/or parents die and leave him something to begin anew. Even then, if the past is any indication of the future, he'll piss that away as well.

Casey Doormat has only to look at Mommy' Pallo to see her future: Married to a damned clown whose talents qualify him to do janitorial work.

Well, good luck with that: 🀑😬
View attachment 2127302
Just look at how much of a toll the caretaking duties have taken on Casey already. Imagine a lifetime of caretaker duties, which are sure to become even more burdensome as the parents age. All that will be left are Sister-Wife and Casey Doormat to 'manage' him. What a sad existence this so-called "dream life" is that he brags about.

manbabykylie.jpg

"He just wears us out when he's at home"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Who knows? Don't really care. But being related to KayLow, she could very well be blowing time on twitter since she's not working and doesn't seem to have much of a life either.

sis1.jpg
:unsure::rolleyes::oops: Follow me. Walk this way:
heels-fall.gif

• Haha

I still think that 'Farida' is Alexa. Alexa has always acted like a guardian/caretaker to the man-child. Outside of work, she has no life and no boyfriend/husband. Plus the way that Farida types is similar to how Alexa speaks. As mentioned before, this person seems to be in his close circle and directly communicates with Kyle.

Farida started posting again as soon as the cruise started. Alexa and Kyle are sharing a cabin together. I could see Kyle complaining to her about the "hatters" on Twitter, and then Big Sissy, feeling obligated to "handle it" for him as he peers over her shoulder. I personally think it's hilarious that he needs Big Sissy to come defend him 🀣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just look at how much of a toll the caretaking duties have taken on Casey already. Imagine a lifetime of caretaker duties, which are sure to become even more burdensome as the parents age. All that will be left are Sister-Wife and Casey Doormat to 'manage' him. What a sad existence this so-called "dream life" is that he brags about.

View attachment 2127327

"He just wears us out when he's at home"
The Four Stages of "The Pallo Woman":
(1) How it starts
099.jpg
(2) How it's goes
casey.jpg
(3) How it continues:
090.jpg
(4) How it ends
zzz.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Been picking up on KP not wanting to drink lately. He made a scene about it on the livestream, when Alexa wanted to get a drink package.

View attachment 2127244

I thought he was just being a broke boy. Then in todays video he tells the audience I don't do shots anymore.

View attachment 2127221

I'm wondering if Doormat had a conversation with him to slow down on the drinking.
Ooh, Casey's got our guy on a leash! All that hand holding got him hooked! "Now Kyle, you have to get permission to drink or no lemonade. If you're a real good boy & don't drink at all, you get one touch...above the waist, over the shirt, 4 seconds max"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I still think that 'Farida' is Alexa. Alexa has always acted like a guardian/caretaker to the man-child. Plus the way that Farida types is similar to how Alexa speaks. As mentioned before, this person seems to be in his close circle and directly communicates with Kyle.

Farida started posting again as soon as the cruise started. Alexa and Kyle are sharing a cabin together. I could see Kyle complaining to her about the "hatters" on Twitter, and then Big Sissy, feeling obligated to "handle it" for him as he peers over her shoulder. I personally think it's hilarious that he needs Big Sissy to come defend him 🀣
or that he still runs to her for help with the "hatters"

I was just reading through Farida's twitter and the implication that she is Alexa is made a few times. Funny thing, she never denies it. I'm guessing Alexa is reading here (since it's clear that Farida does) so I expect to see the "I'm not Alexa" sometime soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
After the "Missing Scarlet Footage" incident when Casey disappeared for 2 weeks after looking extremely upset/uncomfortable...
  • Drove his Barbie-beemer to the next cruise port (the first time Kylie has ever drove himself to a cruise)
  • No longer a "shots guy"
  • Doesn't drink much anymore
  • Asks her for permission to get drinks now
Whatever happened that night with the missing footage, I'm guessing it involved alcohol. Doormat probably had a conversation with him and gave him an ultimatum. Mini-man is a prick to begin with, but alcohol quickly brings out his true personality. And she didn't like it.
I'm guessing he took too many shots/drinks on Scarlet Night and KC got fed up with him.

Now he has his family held captivate on a boat for 5 days and is telling them how getting a drink package will make you "force" yourself to drink.

or that he still runs to her for help with the "hatters"

I was just reading through Farida's twitter and the implication that she is Alexa is made a few times. Funny thing, she never denies it. I'm guessing Alexa is reading here (since it's clear that Farida does) so I expect to see the "I'm not Alexa" sometime soon.
I also read one time where someone implied that she was Alexa and she disappeared and never denied it. This 'Farida' calls us "bullies" and "pathetic, disgusting adults" who pick on innocent, little Kyle.

Alexa (since you read here), how come you've never called out the 'disgusting' behavior from your own brother (a 30 year old adult)? Do you think that these "bullies" just appeared for no reason? How come there's so many other YouTubers who don't receive any of the backlash/criticism that Kyle does? Do you ever think it might be the way that he portrays himself, behaves in the parks and treats other people?

Once again, this is an insight into the Pallo family dynamic and shows how Kyle's disgusting behavior is enabled and excused by his own family. If you want to do your brother a favor, you need to stage an intervention.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
His sister didn’t stop him from stripping down to his underwear and swimming in the pool at the Intercontinental Hotel in Chicago. He’s disgusting! [January 2022]

• Sick
Reactions: 9

Kyle: "Stop bitchin' at me. I drink to improve my vision.
I have discovered the more I drink the better Casey looks."
(hic...) πŸ‘πŸΊπŸ»πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ·πŸ₯ƒπŸΈπŸΈ...barkeep! I need tee

more martoonies'... and hurry it up." (hic...hic)
Have you seen JoJo's lady? Life's not fair. (begins to cry)

drunk-falling (1).gif

• Haha

Kyle: "Stop bitchin' at me. I drink to improve my vision.
I have discovered the more I drink the better Casey looks."
(hic...) πŸ‘πŸΊπŸ»πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ·πŸ₯ƒπŸΈπŸΈ...barkeep! I need tee

more martoonies'... and hurry it up." (hic...hic)
Have you seen JoJo's lady? Life's not fair. (begins to cry)

View attachment 2127469
He's really binging on the drinks since Casey isn't around and he doesn't need to ask permission. Going on quite the bender. Scarlet Night 2.0 but without Casey. Par-taying Pallo style baybee!!! 🀣

Also why why worry about a drinks package when the parents are paying for the cruise? Just charge it to the room. I'm sure The Banker is going to be delighted when she gets the bill at the end and there's $1,000 in drink charges from Kyle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'm loving "Farida" putting on her blabbering and endless "defense" :ROFLMAO: of Lilliputian Pallo against all critics today. Grrrrrrrr'!:LOL:
God in heaven, that stupid bint's got a lot to learn.

Lesson #1: Have you ever noticed how kicking or disturbing a wasp or hornet's nest really, really............really calms em' down? :ROFLMAO:

🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝
BogusQuerulousFieldspaniel-max-1mb.gif
🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝
---
Sister-Wife 'Farida' is triggered.
200w (30).gif
___ She's calling you out Tattle! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
"I don't comment on politics."
"no politics discussed"
"whts maga"
"I never said i likes trump"

Uh oh! Those old tweets just won't go away and keep popping up.
A real Disney kid, huh?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.