Kyle Pallo #29 Complaining man child crybaby extraordinaire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At 7:38 in today's video, the salty little witch gets serious and says he wants to have a talk about what can be done about kids on shoulders in the parks and how that can be changed. He says how bad his Animal Kingdom experience was and it "stinks" how children on shoulders "can just happen like that."

He gets sidetracked, and later starts talking about it again at 9:05 and 13:00. He says it would be "really cool" if everyone sits down during parades and fireworks and really wants to see the change at Disney World and wonders if he can get all of us together to get kids on shoulders banned. After trying to explain himself, Kyle finally says "can they just ban this? that would be so nice."

---

Casey and Kyle ride Tower of Terror and he's talking loudly during the entire ride and ruining the experience for other guests. Then during the Indiana Jones show he keeps shouting out stuff ("he got his butt!"..."there he goes, bye bye!") and screaming "WOOOOOOOOOO!"

You know what would be nice? If Disney banned Kyle Pallo.

---

Casey feeds him and he says "that is really strawberry"

2023-04-25 10_58_37-Let’s All Come Together And Change This At Disney World But HOW_ A Hollywo...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
At 7:38 in today's video, Kyle gets serious and says he wants to have a talk about what can be done about kids on shoulders in the parks and how that can be changed. He says how bad his Animal Kingdom experience was and it "stinks" how children on shoulders "can just happen like that."

They get interrupted, and he starts talking about it around 9:07 again until he gets sidetracked.

Then he continues talking about kids on shoulders at 13:00. He says it would be "really cool" if everyone sits down during parades, fireworks and really wants to see the change at Disney World and wonders if he can get his fans all together to get kids on shoulders banned. Kyle then says "can they just ban this? that would be so nice."

---

At the end Casey and Kyle ride Tower of Terror and he's talking loudly during the entire ride and ruining the experience for other guests. Then during the Indiana Jones show he keeps shouting out stuff ("he got his butt!"..."there he goes, bye bye!") and screaming "WOOOOOOOOOO!"

---

He then has Casey feed him and he says "that is really strawberry"

View attachment 2126716
Still crying about kids on shoulders lol. He’s obviously reading here and had to address the situation.

Take it up with corporate, Kyle. Maybe they’ll bang the ban hammer and get rid of kids at Disney World completely. And crowds. 🤣🤣🤣

1682435132964.png

---
“People from all walks of the earth”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
At 7:38 in today's video, Kyle gets serious and says he wants to have a talk about what can be done about kids on shoulders in the parks and how that can be changed. He says how bad his Animal Kingdom experience was and it "stinks" how children on shoulders "can just happen like that."

They get interrupted, and he starts talking about it around 9:05 again until he gets sidetracked.

Then he continues talking about kids on shoulders at 13:00. He says it would be "really cool" if everyone sits down during parades, fireworks and really wants to see the change at Disney World and wonders if he can get his fans all together to get kids on shoulders banned. Kyle then says "can they just ban this? that would be so nice."

---

Casey and Kyle ride Tower of Terror and he's talking loudly during the entire ride and ruining the experience for other guests. Then during the Indiana Jones show he keeps shouting out stuff ("he got his butt!"..."there he goes, bye bye!") and screaming "WOOOOOOOOOO!"

---

View attachment 2126716
ugh! I haven't been able to handle watching in awhile, but honestly. what redeeming qualities does she see in him??? He acts like an ass on camera to make a mediocre living , is losing whatever good looks he had, he treats people in his life like crap... GIRL!!!! it doesn't have to be like this!! You dont have to settle!!!

Reactions: 12
Still crying about kids on shoulders lol. He’s obviously reading here and had to address the situation.

Take it up with corporate, Kyle. Maybe they’ll bang the van hammer and get rid of kids at Disney World completely. And crowds. 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 2126741
---
“People from all walks of the earth”
🤣🤣

At the very end of the video he tells all of us to send something to Disney to tell them to ban kids on shoulders. Maybe we should tell them to ban Kyle Pallo instead?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Like this post if you think Disney should ban Kyle Pallo from property. Sad react if you think they should ban children like Kyle wants instead

Reactions: 33
🤣🤣

At the very end of the video he tells all of us to send something to Disney to tell them to ban kids on shoulders. Maybe we should tell them to ban Kyle Pallo instead?
Why does he care so much??!
---
The ironic thing is that if he had kids, he would be the first one putting them on his shoulders. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did everyone catch the part where Kyle goes into the merch shop he used to work at, explained that merch cast members aren’t trained to deal with shoplifters, explained which exit to the store doesn’t have a loss prevention detector at it, and admitted that people shoplift at Disney “all the time”? I’m sure Disney is going to love their former employee publicizing all of that. By the way, cast members are trained on how to respond to shoplifting. He just didn’t pay attention to his training

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Why does he care so much??!
---
The ironic thing is that if he had kids, he would be the first one putting them on his shoulders. 🤣🤣🤣
He throws such a hissy fit whenever there's something he deems "disrespectful" and "inconsiderate" yet doesn't seem to realize how inconsiderate he is with his camera in the parks and constant screaming and shouting during shows and rides. A narcissist like him is incapable of putting themselves in other people's shoes to try and understand how they might feel.

It's only ever about Kyle Pallo. His insecurity about his height combined with a couple of kids on shoulders really got to him, huh? The funny part is judging from the video, the kids on shoulders weren't the real problem. It was the fact he was butthurt that he's #nothosted anymore and because he was too lazy to get a hotel reservation and the crowd in front of the parade was too big and he was too short to film anything. So he immediately had to complain about SOMETHING as an excuse.

Nothing is ever Kyle Pallo's fault. It's always someone else's fault.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
You know he’s out of content ideas when he spends an entire video bitching about kids being at Disney, while eating grilled cheese in Toy Story Land. Just ban this loser already

Reactions: 18
ugh! I haven't been able to handle watching in awhile, but honestly. what redeeming qualities does she see in him??? He acts like an ass on camera to make a mediocre living , is losing whatever good looks he had, he treats people in his life like crap... GIRL!!!! it doesn't have to be like this!! You dont have to settle!!!
I know. It is not like she can "fix" him. If that is what she was thinking. While he is on the boat with his family, she should be "Looking for a New Love, Baby, a New Love..( Jody Watley)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He throws such a hissy fit whenever there's something he deems "disrespectful" and "inconsiderate" yet doesn't seem to realize how inconsiderate he is with his camera in the parks and constant screaming and shouting during shows and rides. A narcissist like him is incapable of putting themselves in other people's shoes to try and understand how they might feel.

It's only ever about Kyle Pallo. His insecurity about his height combined with a couple of kids on shoulders really got to him, huh? The funny part is judging from the video, the kids on shoulders weren't the real problem. It was because he was too lazy to get a hotel reservation and the crowd in front of the parade was too big and he was too short to see anything. So he immediately had to complain about SOMETHING as an excuse.
True. Master deflector.

Maybe we should create a petition to ban drunk douchebags running around the park hollering “Wooooooo, les gooooo baby”.
😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Current Disney employee Casey Durliat was on screen while former Disney employee Kyle Pallo pointed out how easy it is to shoplift from Disney and how people do it 100s of times per day everyday and that cast members like he used to be won’t do anything about it. She said nothing

• Haha
  • Angry
I know. It is not like she can "fix" him. If that is what she was thinking. While he is on the boat with his family, she should be "Looking for a New Love, Baby, a New Love..( Jody Watley)
exactly!!! hes not fixable at this point, girl.
Honestly, call me a PMM/ Nate stan. LOL But even just comparing how he acts towards Kristen ( again, not sure if they're dating but its the closest thing i have to compare) I mean- he talked about a dessert, then said "After you". And actually let her taste first before he dug into it. She didnt want to feed the Capybaras when they went to Gatorland and instead of nagging her and "calling her out" childishly (like Kyle would've) Nate was just like "ok, I understand.." She just had a super expensive birthday dinner at Narcoossees that i'm sure Nate paid for most of, without pointing out prices or making comments. And he actually puts thought into his videos instead of just acting like an ass for 20 minutes to get negative engagement.

🤣🤣

I sent a couple of clips of his whining to a number of Disney marketing / publicity / information....etc. departments and a few notes of his specific past conduct at Disney, his flagrant disregard of the rules, his rude behaviors, his constant criticizing the company....and on and on.
Worth a few minutes of my time this morning to do it. I hope others will as well.
His is a menace the parks and to the people who treasure their visit to them. The sooner he's gone, the better for true Disney fans and their families.

Since he seems to think children at Disney are the problem, I thought it only fair to point out that Disney could use a lot more kids and a LOT fewer Disney vloggers, especially the ones who live to tit on the park from which they grift their living like whining, salty witch Kyle Pallo.

Last edited:
  • Heart
🤣🤣

This would be Kyle’s letter to Disney:

Dear disney,

I am a short man. I can’t see over kids. Please ban them from shoulders so I can see the show.

ThANk yOu for your thyme. Bye bye!

The One and Only KP

• Haha
Reactions: 18
At 7:38 in today's video, the salty little witch gets serious and says he wants to have a talk about what can be done about kids on shoulders in the parks and how that can be changed. He says how bad his Animal Kingdom experience was and it "stinks" how children on shoulders "can just happen like that."

He gets sidetracked, and later starts talking about it again at 9:05 and 13:00. He says it would be "really cool" if everyone sits down during parades and fireworks and really wants to see the change at Disney World and wonders if he can get all of us together to get kids on shoulders banned. After trying to explain himself, Kyle finally says "can they just ban this? that would be so nice."

---

---

View attachment 2126716
I know I mentioned it a couple threads back, but I'll say it again. We took our kids to WDW over sporing break a few weeks ago & spent over $550 on dinner at the newly reopened Narcoossee's one of the nights. When I tell you the place was lousy with influencers, it absolutely was. Dopey wannabes, walking through with phones/cameras blazing, filming B reel footage, loudly reviewing meals, it was all too much & a real nuisance to those of us there looking to enjoy the fantastic food & ambiance. Then you look at Kyle's video footage of AK & the kids on shoulders. In a sea of people enjoying the celebration, that are two, maybe three, parents with their kids on their shoulders? That he's complaining about them is pretty bottom of the barrel content, but what if those tears he's shedding are of the crocodile variety? I haven't looked at the number of comments on that AK 25th anniversary vlog, but I'm thinking he probably got more interaction (yes, negative) on that video than he has in quite some time & he thinks he's got a tiger by the tail. Maybe he thinks by being controversial, he'll get more comments & more comments lead to more views? Maybe he's hooked into the delusion that he's taking the Fox News road to success? I don't know, just a thought, but I'll agree with everyone here. If anyone deserves to be banned, top of the list? It's the influencers

• Sick
I know I mentioned it a couple threads back, but I'll say it again. We took our kids to WDW over sporing break a few weeks ago & spent over $550 on dinner at the newly reopened Narcoossee's one of the nights. When I tell you the place was lousy with influencers, it absolutely was. Dopey wannabes, walking through with phones/cameras blazing, filming B reel footage, loudly reviewing meals, it was all too much & a real nuisance to those of us there looking to enjoy the fantastic food & ambiance. Then you look at Kyle's video footage of AK & the kids on shoulders. In a sea of people enjoying the celebration, that are two, maybe three, parents with their kids on their shoulders? That he's complaining about them is pretty bottom of the barrel content, but what if those tears he's shedding are of the crocodile variety? I haven't looked at the number of comments on that AK 25th anniversary vlog, but I'm thinking he probably got more interaction (yes, negative) on that video than he has in quite some time & he thinks he's got a tiger by the tail. Maybe he thinks by being controversial, he'll get more comments & more comments lead to more views? Maybe he's hooked into the delusion that he's taking the Fox News road to success? I don't know, just a thought, but I'll agree with everyone here. If anyone deserves to be banned, top of the list? It's the influencers
Good theory, but he’s not smart enough to plan his next meal let alone content and strategies to save his flailing YT channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If this were true, I don't see why he would spend the effort to then remove all of the critical comments and turn off ratings on his next video. And like @CaptainSalty said above, Kyle is not that smart. He's the furthest thing from a strategic thinker/planner. He doesn't plan anything.

I think it's simply an emotional response from Kyle over the fact that he thought he was going to get a ton of views by going to Animal Kingdom for the 25th event, rushing there and rushing back to dump out a video on the same day. But he wasn't able to film much of anything because of the crowds and him being too short. He admits that he could have avoided it by getting a hotel reservation and in the back of his mind, he's upset that he's blacklisted from Disney media, and didn't get to sit up in the roped off area for vloggers/influencers in the front.

So the whole kids on shoulders thing is just his "excuse" to his fans on why he wasn't able to film anything. It backfired, and now he's trying to do damage control by pivoting to make himself look like the hero who is going to rally his audience to "make a change at Disney."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.