Kyle Pallo #16 I might have a small penis, but I’m a huge dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If a WW2 veteran is still alive today, of course they experienced the end of the war. They didn’t die before it ended, right?!

And how was it potentially? Does he mean that on the last day of his family’s trip he has a potential meeting set up with a veteran?

Or, did he meet a veteran yesterday and isn’t sure if he believes him? Like, potentially he could be a veteran or just some man saying he’s a veteran?

Realistically, he just has no idea what the word potentially means and refers to yesterday as “the last day.”

My brain 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This poor girl does not want anything to do with his stupid YouTube video yet he is forcibly pinching her shoulder to get her to look at the camera.

View attachment 1774987
Seriously?? I know for a fact that many introverted kids absolutely do not see this type stuff as playful fun but instead can honestly feel threatened by the behavior, especially from an adult. I'd pay good money to see Uncle Sean give this creep the beatdown he rightfully deserves. Leave the kid alone, stop forcing her to participate in your little tit show of a channel & get a bleeping life, Pallo, you prick.

Reactions: 10
1669921271347.png

It’s sad that Kyle still hasn’t learned to respect the personal boundaries of others.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
good luck!! I hope you don't! BUT if you do, you know its your Tattle duty to report back to us. and also, as someone suggested above, offer a drink to uncle Sean from us, and a snack to that poor pre-teen aged girl who also looks mortified about the vlogging, too. I'll happily venmo you to contribute! LOL
Buy him a drink and read Tattle to him, please!

Reactions: 6
Kyle Pallo #17: Nothing has changed since I was 6 years old. 🍄 :m
Including, but not limited to:

1) His I.Q.
2) His height
3) His social skill set
4) His manners
5) His selfishness
6) His number of friends
7) His emotional neediness
8) His reliance on others to support him
9) His grammar
10) His communication skills

Only 10, and I could go on forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thanks everyone. I’ll offer a drink to uncle Sean! We’re doing the party tomorrow and I’m afraid it’s the party they’ll be at. It’s bad enough my best friend was supposed to be here and she got Covid (for the first time, 4 vaccines even) this week. Ugh 😩. I feel so bad for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Seriously?? I know for a fact that many introverted kids absolutely do not see this type stuff as playful fun but instead can honestly feel threatened by the behavior, especially from an adult. I'd pay good money to see Uncle Sean give this creep the beatdown he rightfully deserves. Leave the kid alone, stop forcing her to participate in your little tit show of a channel & get a bleeping life, Pallo, you prick.
JoJo got a suspension from Twitter for that kind of reported behavior, and Pallo needs the same on YouTube. Leave the kids alone. Let them enjoy their experience without putting a fu*king camera in their faces or forcing them onto your vlog for clicks. Damned moron.

PSA to kids at Disney and the greater Orlando area ___ and on cruises and malls and ... 🚓
If you see Kyle Pallo, remember 2 words:
333.gif
_OH..and 1 other word:
343.gif

And honestly, our kids are grown, but if Pallo put his grubby hands on one of my kids when they were that small, it would be my pleasure and, I'd feel, my duty as a parent to drop him like a bad habit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Thanks everyone. I’ll offer a drink to uncle Sean! We’re doing the party tomorrow and I’m afraid it’s the party they’ll be at. It’s bad enough my best friend was supposed to be here and she got Covid (for the first time, 4 vaccines even) this week. Ugh 😩. I feel so bad for her.
ugh! so sorry for your friend :-( what timing!! I got it twice, even with the vaccine and booster and barely going anywhere...
anyway! I think you're in luck!! he tweeted this morning that hes going to the party tonight. SOO if you're going tomorrow, i think you're in the clear, at least for that part of your trip!! 🤞 have a good time!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Kyle is annoyed by the inconvenience of the resort bus stopping at multiple stops, and complains about it to vent before he punches a wall or something. He says that Caribbean Beach is the only resort that will have multiple stops, so don’t book there. Something tells me he isn’t as familiar with the on property hotels as he thinks he is
Catching up, but hasn't he stayed at riverside with his sister before? Jesus christ. I can't with this fool.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.