Kyle Pallo #16 I might have a small penis, but I’m a huge dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He did nothing of the sort. He didn't even have a park reservation for the day and used the excuse that there are 9 people in his family so Disney will have to let him get one. He abuses that system far to frequently and in doing so is stealing magic from people who deserve it.
It's funny because you know his parents and Alexa sell it to extended family or Alexa's friends as "Kyle is like a celebrity there" and it's like having an insider or your own VIP tour guide. Meanwhile he's the only one benefitting because it gives him something to film and make money off of while other people have to worry about the planning. Unless someone happened to give him a resort stay while family is in town then he brings nothing to the table.

Reactions: 8
So, it’s okay to keep his “lady friend”off camera, but family members aren’t given that same courtesy? Oh, that’s right Kyle sets to rules to his benefit.

No ladies first when boarding People Mover. Noticed Dad and Kyle boarded first. That’s right Kyle comes first — silly me. Do better Kyle.

Good luck Casey.

Reactions: 11
So, it’s okay to keep his “lady friend”off camera, but family members aren’t given that same courtesy? Oh, that’s right Kyle sets to rules to his benefit.

No ladies first when boarding People Mover. Noticed Dad and Kyle boarded first. That’s right Kyle comes first — silly me. Do better Kyle.

Good luck Casey.
I’ve been wondering if we will see white/purple nails teased in a dinner this week.

Reactions: 4
Did Kyle ever talk about DAD DAD DAD's illness? Because he did look like he'd been sick. I couldn't put my finger on it, but his face looked different.

A year ago, I'd probably have found this charming. His self-destruction is really breathtaking, innit?

Pulling his sister's hair and having her buy and fetch his food and drinks, choking Laura, telling her to get down on all fours like a cow and to walk on her toes. Calling a female relative a joke. Him of all people. What a POS he is along with his fans who support him.
Screenshot 2022-11-29 at 18.08.16.png

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Didn’t we see Lora’s father in Kyle’s social media content? Someone interview him and ask him what his opinion about Kyle is. Then show him those choking pics and see what that man says

Reactions: 6
Did Kyle ever talk about DAD DAD DAD's illness? Because he did look like he'd been sick. I couldn't put my finger on it, but his face looked different.

A year ago, I'd probably have found this charming. His self-destruction is really breathtaking, innit?
No he shamelessly used his sick father to get likes and engagement. I recall reading somewhere in the past that his father was dealing with cancer. It was one of those “How much does Kyle Pallo make?” Videos.

• Sad
Didn’t we see Lora’s father in Kyle’s social media content? Someone interview him and ask him what his opinion about Kyle is. Then show him those choking pics and see what that man says
He was in one of his Wisco Dells Videos. He took kyle and Lora out on his boat. I believe Alexa was there also.

Reactions: 1
OMFG! I just took the time to find the pic of the young lady a lot of people are saying is "ovbiously" Ms White Claws. (*Not gonn'a dox anyone since we aren't 100% sure, but it's interesting.) If it's she, she's only been at Disney for a few years. (mid 2018)

Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings Coordinator

__ and I have no doubt many here already know who she is.

___ And I took a look at her picture. And, sorry, an uninformed casual observation would be that she's a sweet, petite, rimmed-glasses wearing, perhaps (but who knows) naive young lady. She's no flashy gal or someone that one would think Pallo would grift onto if possible. Or perhaps she is. Somewhat vulnerable and no great beauty, she may be easy pickens for him. Her pic just screams "Easy Pallo Victim"! He's obviously latching onto her like the leech he is to get the benefits of her IN at Disney since he seems to have been blacklisted and doesn't get any media invites.

She's going to be a friend with benefits in any number of ways. She's going to provide him a place to stay, her discounts at Disney, her food, her as a cleaning and laundry service, and her monies to pay for much of his way. And she's going to clash with him living in if she doesn't let him call all the shots in their living arrangement even though she brings the greatest share of benefits to it.

__ I have little doubt that is her future if she's allowed that parasite to 'charm' her into allowing him to leech off her for as long as possible.

My god, she's about to make the biggest mistake of her young life IF he's moving in.

(Update: Seems everybody knows who she is. fuuuuuu*k.... I'm out of my depth with this one :p)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Pulling his sister's hair and having her buy and fetch his food and drinks, choking Laura, telling her to get down on all fours like a cow and to walk on her toes. Calling a female relative a joke. Him of all people. What a POS he is along with his fans who support him.
View attachment 1770521
Hope he catches Casey cheating on him w his sister 🤣

Lmfao 🤣 if anyone knows her dad’s email please send the clip and screenshot to him!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
OMFG! I just took the time to find the pic of the young lady a lot of people are saying is "ovbiously" Ms White Claws. (*Not gonn'a dox anyone since we aren't 100% sure, but it's interesting.) If it's she, she's only been at Disney for a few years. (mid 2018)

Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings Coordinator

__ and I have no doubt many here already know who she is.

___ And I took a look at her picture. And, sorry, an uninformed casual observation would be that she's a sweet, petite, rimmed-glasses wearing, perhaps (but who knows) naive young lady. She's no flashy gal or someone that one would think Pallo would grift onto if possible. Or perhaps she is. Somewhat vulnerable and no great beauty, she may be easy pickens for him. Her pic just screams "Easy Pallo Victim"! He's obviously latching onto her like the leech he is to get the benefits of her IN at Disney since he seems to have been blacklisted and doesn't get any media invites.

She's going to be a friend with benefits in any number of ways. She's going to provide him a place to stay, her discounts at Disney, her food, her as a cleaning and laundry service, and her monies to pay for much of his way. And she's going to clash with him living in if she doesn't let him call all the shots in their living arrangement even though she brings the greatest share of benefits to it.

__ I have little doubt that is her future if she's allowed that parasite to 'charm' her into allowing him to leech off her for as long as possible.

My god, she's about to make the biggest mistake of her young life IF he's moving in.

(Update: Seems everybody knows who she is. fuuuuuu*k.... I'm out of my depth with this one :p)
Also a little extra clicking around shows that her sister might also have access to some “benefits” that Kyle might be interested in as well ✈
Our boy hit the grifting jackpot with this family apparently 😬

Reactions: 6
Also a little extra clicking around shows that her sister might also have access to some “benefits” that Kyle might be interested in as well ✈
Our boy hit the grifting jackpot with this family apparently 😬
Noticed that and a few other things as well. What a coincidence with Kyle’s fairly recent interest in flying first class.

Noticed that and a few other things as well. What a coincidence with Kyle’s fairly recent interest in flying first class.
yeah... I'm actually dying to know when they actually started to dating to see how it matches up with his "spontaneous" first class flight out to CA. Would explain a lot.
Although I do have to say my father in law is a recently retired airline pilot and the perks aren't that easy to get, even for his direct son (my husband). They're mostly standby and not guaranteed and it gets tough with flights being so booked solid these days.

Reactions: 3
yeah... I'm actually dying to know when they actually started to dating to see how it matches up with his "spontaneous" first class flight out to CA. Would explain a lot.
Although I do have to say my father in law is a recently retired airline pilot and the perks aren't that easy to get, even for his direct son (my husband). They're mostly standby and not guaranteed and it gets tough with flights being so booked solid these days.
He had the flight to Hawaii in August too. Even if he didn’t receive any “benefit,” he certainly had a sudden interest in upgrading his flights.

Reactions: 2
I would love to see the before, during and after Lora's father sees that image then punches Kyle in the face. Oh that would be priceless.

No chance he was flying first class on an employee buddy pass. The way he had his camera out acting a fool, the employee would have lost their flight privileges for that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.