Kyle Pallo #16 I might have a small penis, but I’m a huge dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and the best part of the video is that Dad Dad Dad brought his red 🤡 nose in his pocket to Magic Kingdom. That’s not creepy y’all 😬
DAD DAD DAD the Clown: "C'mon little girl. Squeeze my nose and I'll fart. I'm a clown so my farts smell funny." 🤡

download (19).jpg
___Seriously, DAD DAD DAD the Clown is as cringe and creepy as hell. Scary Clown vibes all over.

Flashing sign when he enters the picture:

penguins-stranger-danger.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
how typical that alexa buys a cake, that anyone in the family could have bought.....but the entire bleeping family is trying to stab their forks in her cake before she's even done eating her entrée.

Reactions: 8
how typical that alexa buys a cake, that anyone in the family could have bought.....but the entire bleeping family is trying to stab their forks in her cake before she's even done eating her entrée.
Pushover Alexa allows it. They don’t try it to Kyle because they know he will just have another one of his little tantrums and they’ll have to patch up another wall

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poor Phil! 😑😐

Cut him loose Phil. He couldn't care less about you or any of the other fans he has. He cares only about what YOU can do for HIM. It's all about HIM.
Unless you have $$$$$$$$ or gifts or can help him advance in some way for his perverse 'goals,' you are pixels on a page and nothing more.
Time to face that fact and let him go. You'll be the better for it. Promise. 👈 👌✌

Reactions: 5
New drinking game. Take a shot every time Kyle says:
“I think that…”,
“I don’t know what it is…”
“In my opinion…”
“I wonder if…”
“More in that…”

Caution: you will not live through a full round.
“I feel like…”

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If Kyle was possibly ever in the market for a house, here’s a kindred spirit selling theirs 😂

Also, it’s super weird to call a day with their family “successful.” Like they’re a new recipe he tried or a business deal he didn’t mess up.

Successful like… putting your family on YT for more views to get more grifts? I see people seeing stuff to him to pass along to his family and friends. They all reap the benefits and it’s a successful grift.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I wish the 3 ghosts of grifters past would visit him for the holidays. He’d wake up on Christmas morning and deliver all of his binned gifts to a children’s hospital. Then he would call his family and friends to apologize for this tit show he’s called his career 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yall are hyping the uncle so I want to see what he's about, but every time I get subjected to DADDADDAD extensively it gives me the heebie jeebies.

New drinking game. Take a shot every time Kyle says:
“I think that…”,
“I don’t know what it is…”
“In my opinion…”
“I wonder if…”
“More in that…”

Caution: you will not live through a full round.
i don't know why, but "check on in" to the hotel bugs the absolute tit out of me. On isn't needed....you check in to the hotel, thats all.

The youngest cousin and the uncle are a mood
I'd be in a mood too if he kept shoving that damn camera in my face

And Kyle says that Alexa "divulges" into the cake - he really is an idiot isn't he??

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I'd be so annoyed if I went on vacation and had someone shoving a camera in my face the whole time

Reactions: 6
How the duck can a family be SO unprepared for Disney. They’ve been many times. Their grifter son “makes a living” off “knowing Disney.”

wtaf. Disney is being too lenient.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.