Kyle Pallo #16 I might have a small penis, but I’m a huge dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hurricane season ends today. What tragedy, or "friend" or family member, will he mock and monetize next? Time for Karen Pallo to crawl back under his rock.

View attachment 1771759
With a stagnant and faltering vlog on YouTube as his only real source of income (other than that, I have no doubt, he manages to bum off DAD DAD DAD and Misery Mom, his target will be Blanche du Nails (aka: Disney wedding planner and easy prey for the mini man and con).
I would never make any excuses only possible explanations from afar for that social parasite, but there is really something lacking, an obvious void, and some have called it 'high functioning autism,' 'sociopathy,' 'just pure selfish egoism,' 'Peter Pan Syndrome,' and others all of the above and more. It is obvious he's a broken or, at the least, a terribly bent human being. Hardly able to function, or incapable of functioning, on his own, he leeches on to others to prop him up, to support him and to keep him and his ego afloat, and his enablers are close family members, fellow grifters and, sadly, young naive women who seem desperate for male companionship. Like any good con, he knows his marks. That, it seems, has always been his life.

And yet, the shamelessness, the lack of any empathy for others, the wholsale selfishness and the cornucopia of lies reveals a man incapable of facing the often harsh realities of life. He lies about COVID; he moans about his health and the cost of his meds but immediately and joyously reveals his upcoming cruise; he dons kids' goggles and films himself jumping in puddles while the dead are still being pulled from the debris and flood waters in is own city. He doesn't face reality and when he can't avoid it, it panics, flees and is angered. He's a taker who flees to the comfort of a fantasy world than doesn't exist. He runs things there and everyone does what HE wants. That's his imaginary world, and he's trying to create it as impossible a task as that is.
I had a psychology professor (shout out to Dr. Stein :) who glibly responded to a question from a student as we were leaving class:
'How do you differentiate between a true neurotic and a psychotic personality.'
Dr. Stein: "Think of it this way for now: A neurotic builds castles in the air. __ The psychotic moves in."

Pallo is in the process of moving in.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
he dons kids' goggles and films himself jumping in puddles while the dead are still being pulled from the debris and flood waters in is own city.
That’s just it - Orlando (or the unincorporated Windermere area) is not his city at all in any way shape or form. He just is here on a long vacation and we can’t get rid of him. Just look at the sports teams he is obsessed with, nothing local about this guy. Go back where you belong Kyle, you’re a long way from home

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That’s just it - Orlando (or the unincorporated Windermere area) is not his city at all in any way shape or form. He just is here on a long vacation and we can’t get rid of him. Just look at the sports teams he is obsessed with, nothing local about this guy. Go back where you belong Kyle, you’re a long way from home
Far, far too technical and wholly irrelevant to his perceptions. In his twisted mind that central Florida region is ALL " his city, " call it his 'adopted' city or whatever nomenclature works, and it's his with Disney World as its captial. His palce of birth or his midwestern cultural fascinations or the items of his early upbringing do help make him who he is NOW, but now, as an adult, he resides in that place he calls, for better or worse, "home."

Our, or any outsider's objections to how he views Orlando, Disney World or Florida in general, have little to no bearing on how he sees it all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I find it extremely bizarre that so many subscribers love his family. The clown even makes some of them feel emotional. They are the most unlikable bunch. Mom Pallo is downright depressing and the clown is just boring and creepy.

What am I missing? What do people find endearing about them?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh tit. The people at Disney World must feel the same as the residents of Beverly Hills did when the Clampetts showed up. 😬 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I find it extremely bizarre that so many subscribers love his family. The clown even makes some of them feel emotional. They are the most unlikable bunch. Mom Pallo is downright depressing and the clown is just boring and creepy.

What am I missing? What do people find endearing about them?!
You’re reading comments from people who are watching this channel from their cell in the psych ward

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh, man! Mr. It’s a Walk-On, that can visit the parks anytime, had to wait in a queue. The injustice breaks my heart. 🙄 How dare Disney! Bob Chapek would have never allowed that to happen to Kyle and the crew. 😂

• Haha
His city is really only the strip of land from starbucks to mickey and minnie's railroad and back.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
“Caribbean Beach is home to one of the worst Disney rooms on property.” - Kyle Pallo, wannabe Disney shill and former Cast Member with no rehire status

He walks in to the Moderate resort and immediately shouts “omg it’s so old!!!” Bro it looks just like that Deluxe room you were at last week that you were splooging yourself about how “luxurious” it was

Kyle thinks that he likes hotel rooms with laminate flooring better than carpet, but he can’t think of the words, so he says that he likes what Disney has been doing with the “ground” in their remodeled rooms. Yeah I definitely believe that this guy is definitely house shopping for real

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
“Caribbean Beach is home to one of the worst Disney rooms on property.” - Kyle Pallo, wannabe Disney shill and former Cast Member with no rehire status

He walks in to the Moderate resort and immediately shouts “omg it’s so old!!!” Bro it looks just like that Deluxe room you were at last week that you were splooging yourself about how “luxurious” it was
he whines into the camera about it as his old man brings all of their 30 bags into the room, great help, kyle!

• Haha
  • Sad
His family gifts him a new suitcase. He holds it up to the camera in front of them to tell his viewers that he probably won’t travel with it since he’s still a backpack guy. Thanks for the worthless gift family, I hate it

Alexa says that the Riveria resort is one of the most beautiful hotels she has ever seen. If she is that impressed by that place, I know a nice Marriott Courtyard that would blow her away

• Haha
Reactions: 15
hahaha that whole bleeping suitcase was an intervention. Here's a bunch of tit so you can shave and get rid of your pimples you disgusting pig.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
This idiot really asked his dad what the “name of the ground” is for the floor in the hotel rooms if they remove the carpet. Even his 🤡 dad looked flustered when he told him it’s called tile. 😂🤣

The way he asked his family if they wanted to ride in his convertible with the top down like he’s such a baller. 🤣😂😂😂😂

hahaha that whole bleeping suitcase was an intervention. Here's a bunch of tit so you can shave and get rid of your pimples you disgusting pig.
Lmaooooo his family trolled his ass!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
One of his videos from 7 years ago where the family goes from WI to Disneyland popped up in my YouTube feed earlier. You’d think the quality would improve over 7 years but if he didn’t look so different you’d think it was yesterday’s vlog. Camera in Alexa’s face, whining to mom and dad about stuff, the voices, the unprepared “content”.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Noticed that and a few other things as well. What a coincidence with Kyle’s fairly recent interest in flying first class.
If yall are saying that she has potential standby benefits I can tell you right now he'll lose those REAL fast the instant he makes it known publicly. They take that super seriously (having' grown up in the family of a pilot I can say with 100% confidence that they are super super strict about abuse of that policy). First trip he tries to take I guarantee he won't be able to stop himself from bitching about inevitably not being able to get on cus the plane is full. I spent my childhood sitting in airports hoping to get on a flight for 6 hours only to end up sleeping at my own house that night lol. That benefit is not as good as it looks from he outside.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.