Kyle Pallo #16 I might have a small penis, but I’m a huge dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No chance he was flying first class on an employee buddy pass. The way he had his camera out acting a fool, the employee would have lost their flight privileges for that
great point!! I remember when my husband and i flew first class on my FILs buddy passes, and he was really "firm" about how we needed to keep it low key and not cause any problems since we were on buddy passes LOL No way would anybody want to risk their job with the way Kyle acts!

on a side note- just watched today's hot mess- man, he is so obnoxious with his family!! Holy crap! Uncle Sean is "totally a vibe" though, he was having NONE of it! LOL

Reactions: 11
Breaking: Lowest Rated Family Tries Lowest Rated Disney Park Food
My Family is here for the holidays! We Tried The Lowest Rated Disney Park Food
kvc3nXTVPvhZAhopqtvGEA3Q=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Kyle Pallo

165K subscribers (*Added only 1K subs in more than a month. DOA)
121.jpg

images (2).jpg

nNzq6dIGuwjajLthxzMvENdQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@GuruChaz
9 hours ago (edited)
Just on observation. I think your family would have more fun without you filming them all up in their face every 5 minutes...or probably at all except at scheduled times. You should also plan out some stuff so it's not so much a hassle to deal with like that first restaurant you went to. I would be irritated by the end of this video and planning ways to hide all of Kyle's cameras and phone on Day 2. Just sayin'

• Haha
Did some catching up on Twitter today. What a hot mess. Not sure who the person is over that has a lot to say about Tattle. Actress Valerie Bertinelli had this quote on her social media today. It seemed quite fitting.

“You know there is difference between talking tit about a person and talking the truth about a crappy person.”

In my book Kyle is a crappy person. The majority of the posts call him out on his actions —the bull crap [including lies and misinformation], poor behavior, and grifting ways.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Flights are cheap, the real power move for a wannabe travel vlogger would be to date someone who works at Marriott so that you can stay at a $2000/night Ritz Carlton for $99/night. But at least White Claws can get you 35% off your next big boy Marvel tshirt and maybe a Mickey Mouse hat too

• Haha
Kyle is annoyed by the inconvenience of the resort bus stopping at multiple stops, and complains about it to vent before he punches a wall or something. He says that Caribbean Beach is the only resort that will have multiple stops, so don’t book there. Something tells me he isn’t as familiar with the on property hotels as he thinks he is
many of them have multiple bus stops , crazy hes unaware of this

Reactions: 5
I get such a kick seeing all of these other orlando people get sponsored for trips, etc by actual companies, while Kyle is left to try to grift from viewers. Molly just got sponsored to go to some Harry Potter "ball" in Texas, and then to Virginia for another Harry Potter thing. Nate just posted an IG story that hes off on a trip (probably with that shirt company he does a lot of stuff for...)
Kyle, enjoy your 30% off "CM" discount, and waiting in the airport for hours with your standby "buddy passes" LOL

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
No he shamelessly used his sick father to get likes and engagement. I recall reading somewhere in the past that his father was dealing with cancer. It was one of those “How much does Kyle Pallo make?” Videos.
It was the wrong Kyle Pallo referred to re:cancer. Another Kyle Pallo had posted about his father and the video confused the two. I don't think we were told what Kyle's Dad was ill with.

Reactions: 3
He was a complete idiot complaining about the wait time at Cosmic Rays....

It's the busiest quick service in the park, you went during peak lunch hours, the week of/after a Holiday...

That's why everyone suggests prebooking a time for your mobile order, because odds are if you drop in during that time frame your order won't be ready for 30+ minutes.

Also he said they should've just ordered at the register...Disney is still actively telling people not to do that, unless you have a severe food allergy or you carry only cash and don't have a smartphone able to place a mobile order.

He's a bleeping box of rocks upstairs.

• Haha
It was the wrong Kyle Pallo referred to re:cancer. Another Kyle Pallo had posted about his father and the video confused the two. I don't think we were told what Kyle's Dad was ill with.
Dear god please don't tell me there are two of him.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He was a complete idiot complaining about the wait time at Cosmic Rays....

It's the busiest quick service in the park, you went during peak lunch hours, the week of/after a Holiday...

That's why everyone suggests prebooking a time for your mobile order, because odds are if you drop in during that time frame your order won't be ready for 30+ minutes.

Also he said they should've just ordered at the register...Disney is still actively telling people not to do that, unless you have a severe food allergy or you carry only cash and don't have a smartphone able to place a mobile order.

He's a bleeping box of rocks upstairs.
He really needs to change his name to Karen Pallo because he complains so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Any family that are happy to have this much exposure on a nice family vacation are seriously questionable.

glad the uncle is like duck off

Reactions: 9
Have you ever heard the phrase about running off to join the circus? The modern equivalent to that is basically throwing away your life to run around Disney world on a daily basis. What a coincidence that the father figure is an actual clown

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ooooo! ___ How to make Pallo toast on Twitter. Talk about fire ___ 🔥🔥🔥🔥 👀

0006.gif
:unsure:🤣

Have you ever heard the phrase about running off to join the circus? The modern equivalent to that is basically throwing away your life to run around Disney world on a daily basis. What a coincidence that the father figure is an actual clown
In Palloworld' circus comes to you:
(*btw, he must take that fu*king thing with him everywhere? My god, how cringe worthy, how embarrassing.
The creepy ass midget clown didn't wander far from the creepy ass big clown in that family.)

00999.jpeg

Imagine those two creepers at an early birthday party for MiniBozo:
download (20).jpg
Flesh crawling 😐😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Hurricane season ends today. What tragedy, or "friend" or family member, will he mock and monetize next? Time for Karen Pallo to crawl back under his rock.

Screen Shot 2022-10-05 at 11.16.40 PM (1).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hurricane season ends today. What tragedy, or "friend" or family member, will he mock and monetize next? Time for Karen Pallo to crawl back under his rock.

View attachment 1771759
we know exactly who he'll monetize next. the new girl. hes already been monetizing her even though she hasn't actually appeared on camera yet! he'll "tease" her for a little bit longer, and then he'll monetize their "dates". their "first" vacation together (including complaining about the waits at the airport when they fly standby on her family's buddy passes). he'll tease the whole moving in together thing until the summer when the lease is up on his bachelor pig sty. and THEN he'll tease the " will we get engaged??" thing. all culminating in a disney wedding where there is nobody sitting on the grooms side because hes annoyed everybody and burned so many bridges.
and that, guys, is the next 2 years of your daily dose. you can thank me later for not having to watch! HAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Could you imagine working at Disney Weddings and using your employee discount to get married at your workplace

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.