Kyle Pallo #16 I might have a small penis, but I’m a huge dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like uncle Sean probably gets along well with the older brother. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I might have to watch again today- uncle Sean is “such a vibe”, if I remember correctly from previous family vlogs. Whatever the opposite of a black sheep is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Clearly Alexa is reading the comments. She’s replied to a bunch of them. Good time to ask her if she is ok with kyle’s flirtation with violence towards women.

Reactions: 7
Did he do anything to enhance his family's day or did he just tag along and film them as usual?
Couldn’t even get them (or remind them to make) park reservations. So no value added.

I’m going soon and I hope to hell they are not at our Christmas party.

Reactions: 3
Clearly Alexa is reading the comments. She’s replied to a bunch of them. Good time to ask her if she is ok with kyle’s flirtation with violence towards women.
imagine spending your time on vacation in orlando, defending your brother in the youtube comments because he's too much of a pussy to do it himself

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Good bleeping gods, what a bleeping shitshow. This bleeping assclown can't take a single hit from his family members that don't want to be on camera or bothered. His uncle Sean was made to look like an asshole from Kyle for not laughing and not responding to him. Uncle Sean is my hero. Also, it's like Kyle turns his annoying behaviour up to 1000 when his family is there. How bleeping embarrassing. The rest of his family spending thousands and thousands of dollars to be there on what is clearly a yearly or less frequent trip and he makes them all feel like tit. You'd also think, ya know, since Kyle lives there, that he might setup reservations or do literally anything for his family that is currently bringing in all his views right now. Unfortunately, that would require Kyle to try at all. The fact that he piggybacks on his family reservations and guilts castmembers into letting him get a pass is disgusting. This is 100% how he is going to get into the Christmas party without having previously buying a ticket. He is an inconsiderate piece of tit and doesn't deserve happiness.

Did he do anything to enhance his family's day or did he just tag along and film them as usual?
He did nothing of the sort. He didn't even have a park reservation for the day and used the excuse that there are 9 people in his family so Disney will have to let him get one. He abuses that system far to frequently and in doing so is stealing magic from people who deserve it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s really sad that she’s defending her brother’s YT comments while on vacation. Maybe if Disney has become that stale for her, it’s time to vacation elsewhere. It is literally costing her vacation time to reply.

Let that sink in. Alexa is paying to be at Disney to sit on Kyle’s page and respond to the hatters. I’d be sitting at a resort pool, drink in hand, and the phone far away.

Reactions: 7
If she was a mail order bride, she would be an Amazon.com return.
Sexy Nurse Costume (ordered from Wish).

That poor girl would be eaten alive any where outside of Culverland Yokelville, let's be honest. Just look at the way she's thirsting for & lashing out at hatters in today's YT comments.

The whole lot reap what they sow, honestly.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.