Kyle Pallo #16 I might have a small penis, but I’m a huge dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lora must have crippling self esteem issues or something to be hanging out with short stuff even after he filmed himself choking her. It’s a pretty common thing with women who smile with more gums than teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe he should find a local family in need, or donate time as a gift (which is an unlimited supply considering he doesn’t have a job). It’s a very young mentality to ask for things. It is also pretty selfish he just keeps them in totes and boxes to collect dust and silverfish when so many children would love them.
He'd never do it, but he'd gain SO MUCH good will if he asked for gifts in order to specifically donate them to any sort of holiday toy drive charity. He's a grown man constantly getting toys and things kids would LOVE only to never open em and have nowhere to even really store them.

Reactions: 6
Lora must have crippling self esteem issues or something to be hanging out with short stuff even after he filmed himself choking her. It’s a pretty common thing with women who smile with more gums than teeth
Pretty sure she's alpha in that relationship. for some reason she seems to just entertain his stupidity.

Reactions: 1
Pretty sure she's alpha in that relationship. for some reason she seems to just entertain his stupidity.
I was wondering why she would allow him to put his hands on her in the first place, but then I remembered that there are some freaks out there into the whole humiliation fetish thing so maybe that’s her thing

That’s just why he has 3x the subs and 3x the muscle mass of Kyle. Btw I don’t watch Jojo at all but it’s just funny to watch one succeed and the other one think he’s succeeding
A little less clownish, but still fits the grifter mold, so I’m hesitant to define that as success. IIRC, JoJo Siwa launched (re-launched?) his merch with a big ol photo shoot at the Sword in the Stone.

I appreciate the hustle, but making a living out of pointing a camera at yourself walking around Disney property for the millionth time is like putting a square peg in a round hole—at some point, you’ll realize that it doesn’t work

I’m surprised Disney hasn’t found a way to ban all the free-for-all footage (a la universal) but that’s for another board

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The idiot AGAIN referred to divulging food. It isn’t a small grammatical error. He is just stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God just family is just as lame as he is. With the exception of his uncle (my new hero btw) who completely ignored him the entire vlog his family is just like him. No one is prepared, they’re a family of like 9 ppl who showed up at the hotel early expecting their rooms to be ready, then they didn’t bother to mobile order lunch in the park until they got to the restaurant but still complained about waiting. Oh and just so everyone knows Kyle didn’t bother to get a reservation for himself at MK and instead Disney made an accommodation for him since his family members had reservations. He should be grateful they let him in.

• Haha
Trouble in paradise?
Oh Kyle___ How can we miss you if you won't go away? 🤣
3303.jpeg

I can imagine the celebration of the other two when that nasty Pallo
takes his trashy ass and the last of his belongings out of that pig sty.

download (18).jpg
_____________ "And NOW we do our Happy Dance!" 🕺🕺
dancing-dance.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Kyle is annoyed by the inconvenience of the resort bus stopping at multiple stops, and complains about it to vent before he punches a wall or something. He says that Caribbean Beach is the only resort that will have multiple stops, so don’t book there. Something tells me he isn’t as familiar with the on property hotels as he thinks he is

• Heart
Reactions: 18
God just family is just as lame as he is. With the exception of his uncle (my new hero btw) who completely ignored him the entire vlog his family is just like him. No one is prepared, they’re a family of like 9 ppl who showed up at the hotel early expecting their rooms to be ready, then they didn’t bother to mobile order lunch in the park until they got to the restaurant but still complained about waiting. Oh and just so everyone knows Kyle didn’t bother to get a reservation for himself at MK and instead Disney made an accommodation for him since his family members had reservations. He should be grateful they let him in.
Yup the uncle seems normal and put off with Kyle’s sheanigans! What a dysfunctional family!

Reactions: 7
Alexa, tell us freaks and creeps all about how your mediocre fast food burger and fries and mass produced prepackaged chocolate cake is as we watch every bite from a camera three inches away. Why am I like this

Reactions: 3
The clown father tells a joke about cannibals eating clowns, which is offensive to indigenous peoples who practiced cannibalism as part of their culture, offensive to clowns, and offensive to the entire genre of comedy

There is a clip at the end where Kyle, the unemployed childless 30 year old grown man, is walking with his parents through Magic Kingdom mocking his aunt for playing Pokémon Go by using an infantile voice directed towards her. Yeah bro how childish is that. You really think you are the gold standard for adult life experience, don’t you lmao

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
New drinking game. Take a shot every time Kyle says:
“I think that…”,
“I don’t know what it is…”
“In my opinion…”
“I wonder if…”
“More in that…”

Caution: you will not live through a full round.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh and the best part of the video is that Dad Dad Dad brought his red 🤡 nose in his pocket to Magic Kingdom. That’s not creepy y’all 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
New drinking game. Take a shot every time Kyle says:
“I think that…”,
“I don’t know what it is…”
“In my opinion…”
“I wonder if…”
“More in that…”

Caution: you will not live through a full round.
triple shot if you catch him saying one thing and then contradicting himself because he has no clue what he's talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.