Kyle Pallo #16 I might have a small penis, but I’m a huge dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KP’s subscribers seem to think the hatters arose out of jealousy. Everyone who talks smack are just sad they’re not “famous” like him.

He’s screwed over so many people and treats everyone else like garbage. He tries to act like his subs are his family, but won’t even respond to comments or messages. It’s all so fake when he’s “interrupted” by a sub at a park or cruise. I wonder if he’s a sociopath? He’s a total narcissist and his family wants to keep it this way. He’s a 28 year old man still relying on his dad, mom, and sister to delete YT comments, Mom is probably telling him right now that all the hatters are just jealous of how cute and special her big man is.
Yesterday I posted a response to a comment from Dad, Dad, Dad under my second account name (which he has already blocked) asking him if he was really proud of his son for begging for gifts from his stans. No response, of course. I also posted a comment for KP himself saying that he really should be ashamed of himself begging people to send Christmas cards and gifts to his PO Box. How sad that he needs to rely on gifts people send him for Christmas rather than gifts from his family and (if he has any) friends.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Yesterday I posted a response to a comment from Dad, Dad, Dad under my second account name (which he has already blocked) asking him if he was really proud of his son for begging for gifts from his stans. No response, of course. I also posted a comment for KP himself saying that he really should be ashamed of himself begging people to send Christmas cards and gifts to his PO Box. How sad that he needs to rely on gifts people send him for Christmas rather than gifts from his family and (if he has any) friends.
It’s pathetic. Once you get past your early 20s, getting gifts shouldn’t be something you feel the need to beg for. If I want a Mickey nutcracker or Haunted Mansion pin set, I’m going to buy it for myself. He’s a grown man with a full chest of hair. The desperation for needing gifts in his Christmas decoration video was so cringe.

Maybe he should find a local family in need, or donate time as a gift (which is an unlimited supply considering he doesn’t have a job). It’s a very young mentality to ask for things. It is also pretty selfish he just keeps them in totes and boxes to collect dust and silverfish when so many children would love them.

His family appreciates the grifting and must be so proud.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s pathetic. Once you get past your early 20s, getting gifts shouldn’t be something you feel the need to beg for.

His family and the Kay family would get along swimmingly. Maybe Michael Kay and Kyle should’ve dated.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I read that comment and gave it a 👍

It’s pathetic. Once you get past your early 20s, getting gifts shouldn’t be something you feel the need to beg for. If I want a Mickey nutcracker or Haunted Mansion pin set, I’m going to buy it for myself. He’s a grown man with a full chest of hair. The desperation for needing gifts in his Christmas decoration video was so cringe.

Maybe he should find a local family in need, or donate time as a gift (which is an unlimited supply considering he doesn’t have a job). It’s a very young mentality to ask for things. It is also pretty selfish he just keeps them in totes and boxes to collect dust and silverfish when so many children would love them.

How much do you want to bet that he will not take his xmas tree to the resort he and his dad are going to stay at? He has been claiming this for weeks now.

Who are you more embarrassed for: the sad girl who must have self esteem issues to be dating him, or Kyle himself?

Reactions: 2
KP’s subscribers seem to think the hatters arose out of jealousy. Everyone who talks smack are just sad they’re not “famous” like him.

He’s screwed over so many people and treats everyone else like garbage. He tries to act like his subs are his family, but won’t even respond to comments or messages. It’s all so fake when he’s “interrupted” by a sub at a park or cruise. I wonder if he’s a sociopath? He’s a total narcissist and his family wants to keep it this way. He’s a 28 year old man still relying on his dad, mom, and sister to delete YT comments, Mom is probably telling him right now that all the hatters are just jealous of how cute and special her big man is.
Wow, the truth dawned on you quickly 😉

I'm firmly of the opinion that Kyle is a textbook sociopath. I think he doesn't even realise that his stans are actually people with things like lives of their own and emotions. I imagine that if anyone complains he thinks they have misunderstood the dynamic, that he's a famous megastar and that they should be grateful and shower him with money and gifts in return for having the benefit of witnessing the curated snippets of his lounge lizard life that he uploads.

Jealous? Actually I started watching him because a friend of mine knows him and I found his hick from the sticks experiencing things for the first time persona endearing. And when Disney was laying people off due to Covid I didn't mind subbing him on Patreon to help him through the rough patch. If anything I felt a little sorry for him. A company I'm involved with was looking for an amicable everyman type to represent their product and I thought he'd be ideal but I didn't want to advocate him without knowing the full story so I joined here to get the Tea. For a time people here seemed to like him too so my qualms were mostly silenced... and then he tried to pull that Covid bullshit and having lost my sister to it I was infuriated.

The thing is, my work is celebrity-adjacent. I'm not famous but if I told you the names of some of the people I work with you'd think I was joking. And you know what? All of them truly appreciate their fans. Several of them have social media accounts that people assume are run by PR or agents but it IS actually them. And they pay attention, respond, reply to personal messages and fan mail. And their lives are much busier than Kyle's. But they know they are loved and give that love back. Social Media can be an abusive nightmare but it's also a great leveller; that person behind an avatar you love chatting to is probably just an ordinary person but it might be someone you wouldn't believe that you were talking to. Bowie was known to enjoy chatting on forums where nobody knew his identity, for example.

Kyle is small fry compared to them and clearly does not love his fans or give that love back. He thinks his level of "fame" sets him apart and above the hoi polloi that support him. If Celebrity is a spectrum like autism on the lowest end are arrogant assholes like James Corden who witches at restaurant staff and on the highest are those like Lady Gaga who reputedly adores her fans and sends out for vans full of pizza when they're camping out to see her, then Kyle makes Corden look like a saint. (No, I don't know Gaga, her reputation precedes her.)

In his defence, it's not as if Kyle is a rapist, paedophile or murderer. But he clearly is a ruthless egomaniac who is hurting people with his bullshit and he needs to be humbled. I personally find Mr.Beast one of the most irritating assholes on the planet but at the very least he has given millions to good causes. That's something Kyle will clearly never do. He evidently doesn't have a compassionate atom in his body.

I'd have given up in disgust by now and walked away, I have much more entertaining ways to waste my time. But this whole Disney grifting thing needs to be taken down. I'm not talking about quality vloggers. I'm talking about the likes of Pallo and Jojo who use Disney as a family-friendly veneer for their rampant exploitation of kind-hearted gullible people. And finally I'm sure Disney is aware of it and the longer they tolerate it the less respect I have for their entire operation, also.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just because the brother told kylie that the brother and his family weren't going to Disney doesn't mean the brother and his family didn't go to Disney. ;)

Who are you more embarrassed for: the sad girl who must have self esteem issues to be dating him, or Kyle himself?
Neither. I'm disgusted by all of them.

I think he finally revealed her to the world via IG.
nah... thats not her. If you go to her IG, the first few pics are her with a guy who appears to be a boyfriend or husband or whatever. I think shes just a viewer who ran into him. But no doubt the whole reason he actually shared her IG story was to get people thinking "Maybe THATS her...." because it seems like this whole teasing thing is all he has left up his sleeve to keep people watching :rolleyes:

on another note, I actually watched yesterdays video because I do like "seeing" Lora once in awhile. And i noticed at the end im pretty sure he was at the new girl's apartment again- it looked like he was filming in a kitchen, and if he was in his own apartment we would have the usual lovely gray moving blanket background LOL That poor girl- he wasted no time taking over her space. They can't be more than a couple months into dating....

It is odd that they all didn’t meet up with the brother in Destin, but that’s open water. Too much danger.
Admittedly, my perceptions are skewed because I'm not particularly close to my biological family, but I wonder if the brother wants Kyle around that much. Leaving aside the significant gulf in both their ages and maturity levels, the fact that they're most likely not full brothers probably plays a role.

Reactions: 2
Dismom2, are you alright? Do you need an eye wash after that?:)
i know!! :-( I kinda hated myself afterward LOL What can i say? My kids were finally back at school after a 4 day weekend, and my in laws were staying with us, too-- i needed something super mindless to watch. and Kyle never disappoints on the mindless front....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow, the truth dawned on you quickly 😉

I'm firmly of the opinion that Kyle is a textbook sociopath. I think he doesn't even realise that his stans are actually people with things like lives of their own and emotions. I imagine that if anyone complains he thinks they have misunderstood the dynamic, that he's a famous megastar and that they should be grateful and shower him with money and gifts in return for having the benefit of witnessing the curated snippets of his lounge lizard life that he uploads.

Jealous? Actually I started watching him because a friend of mine knows him and I found his hick from the sticks experiencing things for the first time persona endearing. And when Disney was laying people off due to Covid I didn't mind subbing him on Patreon to help him through the rough patch. If anything I felt a little sorry for him. A company I'm involved with was looking for an amicable everyman type to represent their product and I thought he'd be ideal but I didn't want to advocate him without knowing the full story so I joined here to get the Tea. For a time people here seemed to like him too so my qualms were mostly silenced... and then he tried to pull that Covid bullshit and having lost my sister to it I was infuriated.

The thing is, my work is celebrity-adjacent. I'm not famous but if I told you the names of some of the people I work with you'd think I was joking. And you know what? All of them truly appreciate their fans. Several of them have social media accounts that people assume are run by PR or agents but it IS actually them. And they pay attention, respond, reply to personal messages and fan mail. And their lives are much busier than Kyle's. But they know they are loved and give that love back. Social Media can be an abusive nightmare but it's also a great leveller; that person behind an avatar you love chatting to is probably just an ordinary person but it might be someone you wouldn't believe that you were talking to. Bowie was known to enjoy chatting on forums where nobody knew his identity, for example.

Kyle is small fry compared to them and clearly does not love his fans or give that love back. He thinks his level of "fame" sets him apart and above the hoi polloi that support him. If Celebrity is a spectrum like autism on the lowest end are arrogant assholes like James Corden who witches at restaurant staff and on the highest are those like Lady Gaga who reputedly adores her fans and sends out for vans full of pizza when they're camping out to see her, then Kyle makes Corden look like a saint. (No, I don't know Gaga, her reputation precedes her.)

In his defence, it's not as if Kyle is a rapist, paedophile or murderer. But he clearly is a ruthless egomaniac who is hurting people with his bullshit and he needs to be humbled. I personally find Mr.Beast one of the most irritating assholes on the planet but at the very least he has given millions to good causes. That's something Kyle will clearly never do. He evidently doesn't have a compassionate atom in his body.

I'd have given up in disgust by now and walked away, I have much more entertaining ways to waste my time. But this whole Disney grifting thing needs to be taken down. I'm not talking about quality vloggers. I'm talking about the likes of Pallo and Jojo who use Disney as a family-friendly veneer for their rampant exploitation of kind-hearted gullible people. And finally I'm sure Disney is aware of it and the longer they tolerate it the less respect I have for their entire operation, also.
I appreciate this perspective. The piece that goes a bit beyond what you are saying is the actual and flirtation with violence against women. (Punching the wall after his last live in ex microwaved his potato, and thought it was funny to put his hand around Lora’s throat as if to choke her)

I honestly don’t care if he is gaining weight and hairline comments… not my thing to worry about how people look, but the lying, grifting and violence is troubling (not to mention my interaction with him at MK turned negative)

thanks for your perspective btw.

Reactions: 7
Mini Man hawks her around, showing Blanche du Claws' hands for months, and now wants everyone "...to respect her privacy." 🤣

Translation: "I'll exploit her when it's good for busniess. That's the main reason she's here. Right now, she's useful, pays a lot of my way and has a place for me to call 'My Own.' " 🤔 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
(not to mention my interaction with him at MK turned negative)
Did you ever share this story here? I forget... obviously no big deal if you dont want to share, just curious because you know we can't get enough negative Kyle stories around here LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.