Kyle Pallo #11 He’s President of the Disney Grifter Gays for Trump Society!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who claims to love Halloween so much, he thinks a t-shirt is a costume? Jojo and the LA crew all dressed up.
Gets better. Pretty sure that’s the same Sid t-shirt Kyle wore to Oogie Boogie Bash last year.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am severely depressed and it makes me feel better to come on here and criticize other people, when my life is falling apart.

I am sorry.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I don't think either of them are that literate.
Someone is clearly trolling though.
How do I not have a burner you tube account yet?

I am severely depressed and it makes me feel better to come on here and criticize other people, when my life is falling apart.

I am sorry.
I am not sure if you are being satirical or not, but I am going to respond as if you are not. If you are just being funny, ignore this, but I didn't want to just scroll by.

I am so that you are depressed. I really am. ((Hugs)).
I truly do understand your feelings. I am not depressed, but we all have things going on in our lives that suck and this place is just an escape and a place to laugh, be snarky, and realize that we aren't alone in our feelings. Don't be sorry. I know that I come here to hear the ridiculousness of these idiots (I do get jealous that I have to work and not get paid to be on vacation 24-7 to be honest!) Anyhow, I see you, I hear you, and you are not alone in your feelings. I think a lot of us feel this way.
Snark on.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

I am sorry.
If you're severely depressed, i'm really sorry to hear that, and I hope you're getting help you need, or considering reaching out for help.
But you're not alone. I think most of us come here for an escape and to laugh at the ridiculousness of these people. They are living lives that most of us can't or aren't. ( I think when Taylor left even she said something like "Back to normal people life, which is depressing..." so even she threw some shade at Kyle HAHA)
These people put themselves out there, so its easy to criticize them and pick apart what they do. For me, Ive said before that i dont hate kyle the way some people on here do. I do like seeing what hes up to every day, the things he gets to do. I dont live near disney so its fun to see a little bit of Disney. Ive been married with kids for years, so its fun to see how somebody with absolutely no responsibilities lives their lives LOL
BUT, its also fun to come on here and throw some shade at the way he acts, the stupid decisions he makes, his table manners, and just generally gossip about what hes putting out there for us to see. It doesn't make us horrible people... its an extension of the 'entertainment" that he puts out there "for us".
So, yeah, I honestly hope that you get the help you need if you are feeling depressed. I'm sure any of us here will help however we can. In the mean time- criticize on!! LOL

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Insane to me that Jojo is 26 and Kyle is 28. You'd think Kyle is mid-to-upper 30s comparing them.
Jojo may be super annoying to us, but his content is much more thorough and "kid-friendly" than Kyle's. He actually puts work into his, for what it's worth. No wonder he has more subscribers.

Reactions: 8

I am sorry.
Sending love and well wishes your way. If you feel like you need help, reach out to someone that can help you decide what the best way would be for you. I've heard great things about online therapy like BetterHelp, but if their price structure doesn't work there are a lot of alternatives you can look into too! If you've tried that before and it didn't seem to work, one of my friends found a different therapist and feels so much better about her sessions now. Just take things a step at a time, and once you find support that you feel comfortable with it can make such a great difference! 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I am sorry.
Don't be sorry. I think the world in general, especially over the past few years, the online world and the awful way some vloggers behave gets to us all on occasion. Most of the time I post here because I find the comedy entertaining but there are times when I'm genuinely appalled at KP's behavior and it depresses me.
I hope you have people close to you that you can spend some time with. Talking to friends online and phone calls can help but I find spending some time with a friend or two in person does miracles if I'm low.
And if by depressed you mean ongoing depression I hope you have the medical support you need. Don't be too proud to seek help from a doctor. Jojo might think motivational quotes he's found on Instagram qualify as mental health assistance but they're as helpful as putting a sticking plaster on a broken arm.
❤

How do I not have a burner you tube account yet?
I think they're a bit pointless, yes, it's amusing to read the snarky comments but we all know Kyle will just end up deleting and blocking you the moment he spots you not kissing his ass. He has no censorship here...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
At the risk of creating a doctor/patient relationship, while I definitely encourage the idea of therapy, I would discourage from engaging with something like BetterHelp. It’s very exploitative of the therapists.

I’d highly recommend looking at PsychologyToday. They have extensive listings and you can get more granular in finding someone that meets your specific needs. I was able to find my utter unicorn of a therapist, a queer, sex-positive guy in my approximate age range that both does virtual appointments and takes me insurance.

What are the odds we get a video for Disney+ day at Disneyland. It’s early yet in California, but Patrick had a really fun one last year. JoJo’s which was from Hollywood Studios wasn’t bad either, as per my memory.

They brought out a bunch of rare characters, which made for some fun interactions. Apparently, HS has Chip and Dale in their Rescue Rangers costumes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
OMFG! "She" cracks me up. C'mon, this is A-level trolling stuff. :m 🤣 The outright insults interspersed among the pretend loving devotion ___ well (chef's kiss). "Susan Amen" is probably some 50 year old guy who's found his YouTube mark in Pallo and is getting off on these really weird and hysterical posts to him.

5567.png

Hold up!
..... I sense that "Susan Amen" is sending another message to Kyle...
"She" cannot stop and calls for assistance...
54.jpg

"KYLE BABY OF MINE
Oh Kyle. Your doll like feet and hands make my lady parts tingle. 💜💚🥰😍🧡
My full womanhood blossoms when I see you shampoo your back hair. 💑🌈💋💄👄👄👄

You don't need Disney or Universal to shine your heavenly light!!🙏🙏🙏👄😻
Your light shines to heaven though your rapidly thinning hair. Glory!!!! 🙏 🙏 👄💑
Amen my little Kylie wooly booger!!!! 💋🙏🥰🥰

🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
OMFG! "She" cracks me up. C'mon, this is A-level trolling stuff. :m 🤣 The outright insults interspersed among the pretend loving devotion ___ well (chef's kiss). "Susan Amen" is probably some 50 year old guy who's found his YouTube mark in Pallo and is getting off on these really weird and hysterical posts to him.

View attachment 1564364
Hold up!
..... I sense that "Susan Amen" is sending another message to Kyle...
"She" cannot stop and calls for assistance...
View attachment 1564381
"KYLE BABY OF MINE
Oh Kyle. Your doll like feet and hands make my lady parts tingle. 💜💚🥰😍🧡
My full womanhood blossoms when I see you shampoo your back hair. 💑🌈💋💄👄👄👄

You don't need Disney or Universal to shine your heavenly light!!🙏🙏🙏👄😻
Your light shines to heaven though your rapidly thinning hair. Glory!!!! 🙏 🙏 👄💑
Amen my little Kylie wooly booger!!!! 💋🙏🥰🥰

🤣
Yeah…. “She” is absolutely amazing!!!! I feel like it’s gotta be somebody from here- so, “chefs kiss”, as the kids say! 🤣 incredible work! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It was not satirical or a joke. With that being said, posting it on here may have not been appropriate, but it is genuinely how I feel. I guess you could say I meet their description of being a basement dweller and all the things they accuse us of being. I’ve been through therapy and counseling and there is a lot of trauma and unresolved abuse that happened to me as a child that I still try to grapple with as an adult.

It honestly makes me feel better about my own financial situation, my own mental health, my own circumstances to come on this forum as a stranger and make fun of these individuals that I don’t know. It makes me feel better about my own life. I still feel like I need to be sorry for it.

Reactions: 4
It was not satirical or a joke. With that being said, posting it on here may have not been appropriate, but it is genuinely how I feel. I guess you could say I meet their description of being a basement dweller and all the things they accuse us of being. I’ve been through therapy and counseling and there is a lot of trauma and unresolved abuse that happened to me as a child that I still try to grapple with as an adult.

It honestly makes me feel better about my own financial situation, my own mental health, my own circumstances to come on this forum as a stranger and make fun of these individuals that I don’t know. It makes me feel better about my own life. I still feel like I need to be sorry for it.
Don’t apologize. This douche bag, in particular, deserves it!

Reactions: 7
Pay attention to his Patreon credits today. Both tier lists seem to have shrunk drastically!

Reactions: 7
He
I’m sure he’s quite used to this position. Look at the absolute joy on his face. The one time the hobbit is being honest. Of course it’s while he’s being manhandled and tossed around by a YUGE man! 🤣😂😳
He was smitten…🍄😎

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.