Kyle Pallo #11 He’s President of the Disney Grifter Gays for Trump Society!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the premier support group for people Disney douchebag Kyle Pallo has pissed off; not to be confused with that other forum where those of whom we do not speak seem to wish Kyle would piss on them. Ew, icky. They must enjoy smelling of cheese, shrimp and booze.

In the previous episode our hero and his long-suffering financier Lora went on very cheap Margaritaville cruise and got exactly what they paid for, but hey, the Buffet was good. The one with food, that is, not Jimmy. The water was apparently terrible, but that’s not surprising considering the staff probably filled Kyle’s glass from the toilet. Despite 162,752 fan comments advising Kyle not to get ripped off at Pirates’ Cove he went there and got ripped off, much to Kyle’s surprise, which illustrates just how much attention he pays to well-meaning fans’ advice.

Upon returning to Disneyworld Kyle did a brief stint pretending to be a Superhero from Avengers Campus by offering to push an unaccompanied wheelchair user around the park on her birthday. By brief I mean for about two minutes.

Then disaster struck! At an alligator reserve he visited to film alligators (because none of us believe Florida has alligators) registered Republican and anxiety-ridden Kyle revealed he had to pay $4000 for the Humira medication he needs to treat his Ankylosing Spondylitis. Lowers voice, sad face, doey-eyed baby blues, ker-ching. Sadly he was wearing the wrong shoes to enter the reserve (Florida swamps are wet, who knew?) so no alligators, but at least we got to see a lesser white shark hunting dollars in the wild; his next MacBook and Camera, eh, medication won’t pay for itself!

Then Kyle and Lora took another cruise at exactly the right time to pretend they were too busy to be invited to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal. I mean, who would prefer to do that except for the whole of Florida, all of whom got a media invite? It’s not like Kyle tells us Halloween is his favorite time of the year and he loves Halloween Horror Nights ad nauseam. We don’t need no stinkin’ invites when we are on a cruise with Kyle, terrible WiFi, brothel mirrors facing the bed and lumpy mashed potatoes! Sharing a dinner table with Kyle is a scare zone in itself!

Cruise over it was time to cut down on frivolous wasting money needed to pay for expensive medication, but he wasted it regardless on flying first class to Los Angeles. Predictably, this fucked up sense of priorities didn’t go down too well with many of his viewers and they proceeded to hand him his hairy little ass in his comments. But not to worry, Kyle managed to save his flagging reputation by Tweeting that they’re all just trolls who hate him out of jealousy of his success. Yawn. Read the room, Kyle, you fucked up, big-time, again. Smearing the fans who pay your wages isn’t sound business practice. But don't let that stop you, it just results in more disgruntled ex-fans posting here.

On your marks, get set, let the roasting continue...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Congrats on the title @bigjray73 🤣 Now excuse me while I clean up this water that shot out of my face all over the floor.

Edit: Bravo @Scooby Don't I always look forward to your TL;DRs when a new thread kicks off. This is your best one yet!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Edit: Bravo @Scooby Don't I always look forward to your TL;DRs when a new thread kicks off. This is your best one yet!
Thanks. I take notes now. I'm not possessive, if I'm not around at new thread time anyone is welcome to post and do the recap. It's just not many seem to know how. But I'll still chip in with my recap later.

• Heart
For all the new members, let's establish the fact that Lil Munchkin Kylie is barely taller than his bedroom window and still has to stand on tipsy toes to reach the ceiling. He is obsessed with having sufficient leg room in First Class and coach. Thank God this temperamental, selfish, egotistical little boy was not squished in his big boy First Class seat on his flight to L.A.

Screen Shot 2022-09-06 at 4.43.54 PM.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Great recap!

The lies that easily come out of his mouth. “Disney invited us to OBB”. Please. You had to buy a ticket like everyone else. I guess it sounds more exclusive when you say you got invited?

Same thing with JoJo. “Disney invited us before the park opened! News flash, anyone staying at a Disneyland resort hotel gets in before opening. You’re not more special then any other guest. It’s not a privilege exclusively for you. So narcissistic.

I will say I sighed with relief when he said Monday is the latest he will be there, because I’ll be there early next week. 😂

Reactions: 3
he bloked me too! Hes going crazy! anyways now that we are all back lets drive up the jojo video and flood him with comments and likes lol

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Kyle Pallo #11 He’s President of the Disney Grifter Gays for Trump Society!

Looked up. Read that and LOLed so hard...

critical-role-crit-role.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does HoJo participate in EMH?
Yes. I was honestly very confused because they are staying at Howard Johnson. If Disney loves you so much, why didn’t they put you up in the Disneyland Hotel or Grand Californian? Paradise Pier? My guess is someone staying at a DL resort hotel put them on their reservation so they could use the extra 1/2 hour.

JoJo also lies and says the floral Mickey with the mask is the first time they’ve done that, and it’s not. They’ve done it before. They’ve also had a Minnie floral display before. These fools act like mega Disney experts and then spew false information to consumers.

Great recap!

The lies that easily come out of his mouth. “Disney invited us to OBB”. Please. You had to buy a ticket like everyone else. I guess it sounds more exclusive when you say you got invited?

Same thing with JoJo. “Disney invited us before the park opened! News flash, anyone staying at a Disneyland resort hotel gets in before opening. You’re not more special then any other guest. It’s not a privilege exclusively for you. So narcissistic.

I will say I sighed with relief when he said Monday is the latest he will be there, because I’ll be there early next week. 😂
Again.. not defending them AT ALL, but on IG it definitely looked like a special early morning media tour they went to. they had a VIP guide, and got a gift of some new merch item apparently.

Reactions: 4
If Disney loves you so much, why didn’t they put you up in the Disneyland Hotel or Grand Californian? Paradise Pier?
I'd understand if HoJo sponsored them in the House of the Future room but they weren't even offered that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Again.. not defending them AT ALL, but on IG it definitely looked like a special early morning media tour they went to. they had a VIP guide, and got a gift of some new merch item apparently.
Interesting and no worries! Thanks for letting us know. I was curious.

Height challenged Pallo corrected the slur concerning his height. That seems to have upset him more than anything else.
He's a towering 5'7" y'all. 🤣

You forgot to measure him in heels.

4444.jpg
:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
any good recomendations for new disney vloggers?... I follow cams travels, just started tyler travels and the holgate family...

Exciting to see many other new members joining the discussion lately! I remember there was a time when it was captivating tea why Kyle doesn't have any friends from his childhood or college and never hangs out with his DCP roommates anymore. No secrets about that anymore! :ROFLMAO:

Also, welcome everybody to the new thread! If you're new to Tattle, here's a reminder of when Kyle Pallo caught Covid, was struggling for his life in the vlogs, very sad about not sharing Christmas with his Dad and wishing for some gifts to cheer him from his sadness, all before breaking isolation and going to a party at his friend's apartment. Video below summarizes it well! ;)

Only using his full name to help this thread come up in the search results.

• Sick
  • Angry
Yes. I was honestly very confused because they are staying at Howard Johnson. If Disney loves you so much, why didn’t they put you up in the Disneyland Hotel or Grand Californian? Paradise Pier? My guess is someone staying at a DL resort hotel put them on their reservation so they could use the extra 1/2 hour.
I think this is likely also. HoJo does host Kyle, but I think it's independent of Disney.

Reactions: 2
Oh I just had to come back here and clear my good name! 😉🤣 I am definitely not a sugar anything! I’m just pretty level headed and can provide feedback constructively. Plus, I didn’t want to prove his assumptions correct about our valid criticisms. 🥴 When he liked my comment I was a bit taken back. I was expecting all teeth, tbh.

I’ll be very curious to see how he approaches things moving forward. Because I do believe the tide is turning. (Or I could be wrong and it will very well get worse)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Interesting and no worries! Thanks for letting us know. I was curious.
yeah i was surprised this morning when they both started posting pictures at about 6 AM California time.... I was like " I KNOW these boys dont get up this early for nothing!!" HAHA then i kept checking to see why....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.