Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
Welcome to the premier support group for people Disney douchebag Kyle Pallo has pissed off; not to be confused with that other forum where those of whom we do not speak seem to wish Kyle would piss on them. Ew, icky. They must enjoy smelling of cheese, shrimp and booze.

In the previous episode our hero and his long-suffering financier Lora went on very cheap Margaritaville cruise and got exactly what they paid for, but hey, the Buffet was good. The one with food, that is, not Jimmy. The water was apparently terrible, but that’s not surprising considering the staff probably filled Kyle’s glass from the toilet. Despite 162,752 fan comments advising Kyle not to get ripped off at Pirates’ Cove he went there and got ripped off, much to Kyle’s surprise, which illustrates just how much attention he pays to well-meaning fans’ advice.

Upon returning to Disneyworld Kyle did a brief stint pretending to be a Superhero from Avengers Campus by offering to push an unaccompanied wheelchair user around the park on her birthday. By brief I mean for about two minutes.

Then disaster struck! At an alligator reserve he visited to film alligators (because none of us believe Florida has alligators) registered Republican and anxiety-ridden Kyle revealed he had to pay $4000 for the Humira medication he needs to treat his Ankylosing Spondylitis. Lowers voice, sad face, doey-eyed baby blues, ker-ching. Sadly he was wearing the wrong shoes to enter the reserve (Florida swamps are wet, who knew?) so no alligators, but at least we got to see a lesser white shark hunting dollars in the wild; his next MacBook and Camera, eh, medication won’t pay for itself!

Then Kyle and Lora took another cruise at exactly the right time to pretend they were too busy to be invited to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal. I mean, who would prefer to do that except for the whole of Florida, all of whom got a media invite? It’s not like Kyle tells us Halloween is his favorite time of the year and he loves Halloween Horror Nights ad nauseam. We don’t need no stinkin’ invites when we are on a cruise with Kyle, terrible WiFi, brothel mirrors facing the bed and lumpy mashed potatoes! Sharing a dinner table with Kyle is a scare zone in itself!

Cruise over it was time to cut down on frivolous wasting money needed to pay for expensive medication, but he wasted it regardless on flying first class to Los Angeles. Predictably, this fucked up sense of priorities didn’t go down too well with many of his viewers and they proceeded to hand him his hairy little ass in his comments. But not to worry, Kyle managed to save his flagging reputation by Tweeting that they’re all just trolls who hate him out of jealousy of his success. Yawn. Read the room, Kyle, you fucked up, big-time, again. Smearing the fans who pay your wages isn’t sound business practice. But don't let that stop you, it just results in more disgruntled ex-fans posting here.

On your marks, get set, let the roasting continue...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
To all the lurkers reading here. Many of us were fans of the channel at one time. Then we eventually saw through the facade that is Kyle Pallo. He’s fake, like the facades on the buildings of Disney World’s Main Street USA.

We ended up here for a variety of reasons. Many tried to offer constructive criticism and even general help when he requested it within the YouTube comment section.

I learned, Kyle knows best. He's perfect. Nothing is ever his fault. Blame it on the algorithm, the park reservation system, purchase check out, a friend - just not Kyle.

Another thing I learned, he “pimps out” [ “pimps out” seems fitting since he reaps a financial gain and TBH I cannot think of anything else suitable ATM :LOL:] his family and friends for social media engagement. A prime example is the stunt in yesterday’s. Why did Kyle choose to keep his grandfather’s medical issue in the vlog? That's personal. Kyle didn't seem overly concerned about his grandfather’s privacy or health. He went about the vlog as normal immediately after that segment.

Kyle has the freedom to travel on a whim. He chooses to bring up loved ones’ health issues in blogs for clicks and comments. Most of us would only share those things with close friends. Kyle doesn't choose to travel home to see those loved ones when they are under the weather. Booze cruises and staycations are more important. He is so screwed up, it makes me sick. Those that enable his behavior are just as bad.

Kyle Pallo #12 The Algorithm Isn't the Problem.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
Today's video is the worst of his I've ever seen.
Gratuitous shots of wandering around his hotel room bare chested.
He pours wine for him and a mystery date who has white lacquered nails. Perhaps it's Francis? 😉
He then wanders around the hotel and grounds with his wine...?
Then there's an inexplicable jump to hours later, different clothes.
He buys Mickey Waffles but is still hiding the date, which can be deduced from him eating their fries.
Then it's a cut to drive off alone and buy snacks at a supermarket, which he then has to unbox for us.
Then a load of bullshit about the video being short because he's testing the algorithm.
FFS Kyle, people aren't watching your videos because they're sick of this crap. It has nothing to do with the algorithm.
We don't need to see your hairy chest, back and shoulders in a Disney vlog. The off-camera date is pathetic baiting. The wandering around pointing your camera in random directions whilst you spout total drivel isn't good enough. It's not quality content, it's not even funny, it's embarrassing. We don't give a shit which pretzels are your favorite. And spare us the bull about the algorithm. It's a ridiculous excuse for you being plain damn LAZY.

P.S. Fuck all to do with hurricanes, also.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

DonnyBergerStan

Chatty Member
He was talking about buying tickets for the parks for Saturday and Sunday. He said he was going to have to tell viewers that he wasn't going to be able to be in the parks on those days and the reason was that he had tried to buy park tickets for those days but didn't complete the purchase and he only noticed that after they were sold out. He was happy to learn when he went to pick up his his D23 credential that along with it was a two-day pass to the parks for Saturday and Sunday, which he was unaware that he would be receiving.
You're presenting a lot of these as if they're facts, but with how much he's contradicted himself on them you should realize that these are very big assumptions.

Example one: "the reason was that he had tried to buy park tickets those days but didn't complete the purchase and he only noticed that after they were sold out". So how come none of the other vloggers who were ACTUALLY "hooked up" mentioned this issue? If this was so complex how did it not affect his equally dunce roommate?

Example two: For the same exact comment - why does this continue to happen when it is his CAREER! It's also Jojo's career, PMM's career, Ordinary Adventure's career. They seemed to have no problem with their admission. And they don't have a brainwashed sidekick like Lora or financial advisor like Susan to help them out every step of the way. If this was genuinely important to Kyle, like it was to visit some old lame waterparks in Wisconsin while his Dad was very sick, he would've made more of an effort to figure it out before the day he got into the park.

If Kyle was the only person invited, maybe your argument would have more substance. But let's be real - it's D23. The people who are invited ahead of time are invited for a reason. It's a big event that Disney wants to promote carefully, so if influencers have any questions they would be more than happy to answer those and prevent the situation that poor Kyle had to deal with.

Kyle only attended because he met up with Ordinary Adventures the same day he was "bullied" from hundreds of viewers for thinking it was disingenuous to buy a first class flight two days after he pleaded for guidance for his medical insurance bills. I think Peter and Kitra mean well, but they're also gullible to fake grifters that can sell it moderately well - Kyle sells it 100x better than BLAB does. That's not a compliment.

The way Kyle's twisting this narrative is even more disgusting. Between this, the Covid debacle and his growing censorhip of any constructive criticism, his delusional ego and selfishness gives me shades of Vladimir Putin. It's sad how many people still support him, blinded by his fake goofy persona and hairy chest.

My TLDR Point: If not ONE of the other vloggers are making these whiny excuses, let's stop excusing the one single liar that is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

PetesDad

When you have to hold the camera above your head to give a street-level view...
KP.JPG
camera above

• Haha
Reactions: 20

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
No, Kyle, I think you mean "JoJo hooked it up again" or "Taya hooked it up again" or "Patrick hooked it up again"... or maybe even "Lora hooked it up again by using her CM status...."
… or Ordinary Adventures or the mentor…because they got tired of listening to you whine. He’s such a phony. He talks about being a big Disney fan and wasn’t even a D23 member in January when tickets were on sale. He’s so excited to go today, he’s going to split his time between D23 and the Packers game.
AABB5AA4-EE62-4FBD-9914-329A17BF8A69.jpeg

He’s a big phony…fraud…fake...con artist.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

PhillyGuy1

Chatty Member
Here's what I just posted as a comment on today's vlog:

Let's see. Todays' content was: (1) watch Kyle buy and drink Starbuck's (same as every vlog), (2) watch Kyle scream on 3 or 4 coasters, (3) watch Kyle photograph his feet often, (4) watch Kyle buy underwear (now that is gripping content, isn't it???), and (5) watch Kyle eat junk food. I'm telling you, I was glued to my seat - as I am sure many of you were.

Let's see how many minutes it stays up before Dad, Dad, Dad or KP himself take it down.

• Haha
  • Sick

bigwillystylz

I found today’s vlog really dull. Why profile a room that you can only access with DVC points AND which is weeks away from being gutted and refurbished? Most people can’t stay there, and the few who do will have an entirely different room experience. In fairness, I’m not as hyped on all of the routine Disney content as lots of folks are. I was hoping as he started to travel and do new things he’d diversify his content - but doesn’t really seem to be the case.

Travel vlogging requires a ton of work to be done well - a lot of planning, research, and logistics. A lot more work than he’s currently putting into his vlogs. He also talks a lot about improving his content - but he seems to think that new and expensive equipment is the key. It isn’t. You can film compelling content on an iPhone and edit it on an old MacBook - and you care record boring content on a blackmagic camera and edit it badly on an M2 MacBook Pro.

Starting every single vlog walking through a parking lot, riding the same rides over and over, going to restaurants and always ordering a burger or steak, talking about some development at the parks but having no details about it - this isn’t compelling content. He says he needs to spend money on new experiences, but his review of his first class flight from Orlando to LAX was hardly detailed.

I think he might misunderstand what being a professional YouTuber is. The people who make careers out of it work insanely hard to create their content. The hours they put into planning, filming, editing, and promoting their vids are incredible. The only way they can maintain that level of effort is because they’re absolutely driven by it. They’re obsessed with it. I don’t believe that Kyle is. He wants to work a few hours each day and then live a life of leisure and luxury. He just isn’t putting in the time and effort he needs to for his channel to really level-up, and living large off other people’s money usually has a limited lifespan.

Sorry for the long post - was really frustrated by today’s boring vid.

• Heart

Odeinn2007

I cackled OUT LOUD during today’s video when he was sitting in his car talking about “the vlogging ban”, and people who hate vloggers. This asshole had the audacity to say he was considerate when filming *flashback to the millions to clips of him screaming I LOVE MY LIFE, and YEAH BABY! on rides). He also films kids, people in pools, etc. This guy is the least self aware person on the internet

• Haha

BNL

Chatty Member
Did anybody see his reply to this on twitter? What “prior obligation” could he have had?? He went out there saying he had no return flight booked, so it’s not like he was trying to get back to Florida for something. And pretty sure he said he was just gonna “go with the flow” out there and had no real plans. It’s all just too much! 🤣🤣
That boy is just full of shit. There is no way he would have turned down a D23 visit for anything. Liar.

and Emily.... LOL
But all jokes aside- my basic point has been the same. Its just one more way he is playing his viewers and putting up a front. He brings these girls on, plays up a "Great relationship" that he knows will never be more than friendship, and then waits for all of the comments and "shipping" to start. and its frustrating that these girls go along with it, too...
I just don't see why so many people are hung up on his "dates" and relationships (that never last because that boy can only love himself anyway). Obviously, people really do buy into that considering all of his clickbait titles and comments on his videos and twitter.
🤷‍♀️ I also don't watch the Bachelor and other dating shows like that, so maybe I am just old? 🤷‍♀️

Also, DAD, DAD, DAD is just annoying as BOY, BOY, BOY.

Last edited:
  • Haha

sofloqueen2

Why are you always talking about his penis? That makes you kind of creepy. Get over it.
I like making fun of the fact that Kylie has a small penis… this Smurf of a man completely traumatized a very close friend of mine who unfortunately slept with him… she confided in me that see went on depression medication after her experience... this guy has a reputation around Orlando he likes young women he’s one and done and he practically destroys their lives and it’s something that they will regret for the rest of their life sleeping with a little troll like Kylie…. So if you find my statements creepy, good because I find Kyle and all of his friends and all of his stan’s super creepy…🍄😎

• Wow
  • Heart

Yunque01

VIP Member
It is VERY telling that as popular as Kylie thinks he is, that he went to Knott’s Berry Farm, wait for it….. ALONE.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

BNL

Chatty Member
I found today’s vlog really dull.

Sorry for the long post - was really frustrated by today’s boring vid.
I love all of you here and I enjoy this site so much, but I really don't understand how anyone can watch his videos anymore. Not even to hate watch.
I mean..I get the attraction at first, I really do, but after a while, it is just the same old crap over and over and over. He just isn't even likeable anymore. I guess I am just a "hatter" :ROFLMAO:
He is such a smug little entitled grifter (I could go on and on with the adjectives, but I gotta get to work).

Reactions: 18