Kyle Pallo #11 He’s President of the Disney Grifter Gays for Trump Society!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a scale of 0 to PMM, I’d normally put Kyle in the middle when it comes to level of obnoxiousness, but he was way worse in his video today.

Reactions: 4
On a scale of 0 to PMM, I’d normally put Kyle in the middle when it comes to level of obnoxiousness, but he was way worse in his video today.
It made me feel sad. It might have been entertaining if he hadn't ruined the dark rides by hollering, and his camerawork gave me motion sickness. At least there was no shower scene. So well done to him for that.

I'm sure he's the "my dad will sue" type if someone got in his face.
I wouldn't try to get in his face, I'd strain my back crouching.

I'm sure he's the "my dad will sue" type if someone got in his face.
I wouldn't try to get in his face, I'd strain my back crouching.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Its really interesting comparing Kyle's and JoJo's videos when they're on trips like this. Kyle's was his usual walking around, riding rides, having a snack. not horrible today because at least it was different than WDW.
But JoJo met up with some friends: Jete, who lives in Orlando came out, and another girl. Its Jetes first time in DL, so that added a fun "element" to everything, they did a character meal, they went to Trader Sam's to compare it to the one at the Poly. Its really interesting the difference how JoJo is always able to have different friends to hang out with, that seem to genuinely want to be hanging out with him. But then theres Kyle just wandering the parks by himself, unless Lora or Taylor are around. JoJo can be irritating, but he definitely mixes things up more in his videos I think.

Reactions: 10
Its really interesting comparing Kyle's and JoJo's videos when they're on trips like this. Kyle's was his usual walking around, riding rides, having a snack. not horrible today because at least it was different than WDW.
But JoJo met up with some friends: Jete, who lives in Orlando came out, and another girl. Its Jetes first time in DL, so that added a fun "element" to everything, they did a character meal, they went to Trader Sam's to compare it to the one at the Poly. Its really interesting the difference how JoJo is always able to have different friends to hang out with, that seem to genuinely want to be hanging out with him. But then theres Kyle just wandering the parks by himself, unless Lora or Taylor are around. JoJo can be irritating, but he definitely mixes things up more in his videos I think.
I can agree to some of this. Jojo is no fool. He knows that getting more/new faces on this videos can give a boost in views. Adding Jete to this video is him trying to rebound after a string of videos that underperformed.

Reactions: 4
I can agree to some of this. Jojo is no fool. He knows that getting more/new faces on this videos can give a boost in views. Adding Jete to this video is him trying to rebound after a string of videos that underperformed.
oh yeah exactly- even with like 4 times the subscribers, JoJos videos still underperform versus Kyle's. so hes gotta work harder to try to build up the consistent daily audience like Kyle has over the past couple years. I just like that they can be on the same trip, but their vlogs are different. Then again, JoJo doesn't have to work too hard to make it more interesting than Kyles HAHA

Reactions: 5
oh yeah exactly- even with like 4 times the subscribers, JoJos videos still underperform versus Kyle's. so hes gotta work harder to try to build up the consistent daily audience like Kyle has over the past couple years. I just like that they can be on the same trip, but their vlogs are different. Then again, JoJo doesn't have to work too hard to make it more interesting than Kyles HAHA
I didn't realized how bad Jojos videos are doing. I guess he gained a lot of subscribers from the Sword in the Stone short videos but that haven't translate into views to his videos.

The HHN video haven't make it to 20k, meanwhile PMM have 100k with less than half of his subscribers.

As bad as we know JoJo is, it does actually annoy me that his videos don’t do as well as Kyle’s. Whatever else he is, he actually puts in effort.

Reactions: 11
I think JoJo is just a better actor than the hobbit. But he does seem to have actual friends that want to be around him, unlike poor little sad KP!

Thanks to this thread, I actually started watching Patrick and Francis as I am going to Disneyland in January with my nephew. They seem to be pretty genuine, funny and somewhat informative. Was at DW this past January and watched a ton of Molly during the Allears run. I know she has her detractors and I get it, but I actually learned a lot about Genie +, etc. It made my first experience at DW so much better. Ok, back to snark!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I didn't realized how bad Jojos videos are doing. I guess he gained a lot of subscribers from the Sword in the Stone short videos but that haven't translate into views to his videos.

The HHN video haven't make it to 20k, meanwhile PMM have 100k with less than half of his subscribers.
Yup- JoJo has a lot of younger viewers that watch his TikToks and YouTube shorts. They subscribed to his YouTube because he says “subscribe!” 🤣 but they don’t actually have the attention span to watch the full vlogs.
He actually has a video where he talked about how little he gets paid from sone of his really high viewed TikToks/ shorts.
Whereas Kyle has an older audience who watches him with their coffee or lunch or whatever every day. It annoys me because JoJo does put more effort in.

As far as the insurance thing, I have an update on it because someone HELPED me which Is why I made that video in the first place. I now know what to do so, Thanks for those who support me, y'all rock. Much Love

Guess one of his Stans helped him out
Or he is just saying that so he doesn't get blasted again the next time he flies first class. No one is helping him pay a $4000 insurance tab every month, trust me. DO we remember that the guy lies for a living????

Reactions: 7
Or he is just saying that so he doesn't get blasted again the next time he flies first class. No one is helping him pay a $4000 insurance tab every month, trust me. DO we remember that the guy lies for a living????
Someone was able to help him get his medication so he puts out a video asking for help and advice on how to get his medication? I call BS.

Reactions: 3
He's saying 'don't hate on me for flying first class because someone has hooked me up with my meds'.
I'm sure he knows he screwed up though. Look at how quickly he changed that title and thumbnail yesterday.
The days of him doing anything he likes without fear of bullshit being called out are over.
Hopefully he'll learn to improve but I'm not holding my breath.

Reactions: 7
Regarding his Humira, I would like the details about how he was helped. Of course, he won't do a follow-up. He says he knows what to do now. Well, what do you do, Kyle? You might actually help others by passing that information along.

Reactions: 8
Starts off his day with McDonald’s coffee (since no Dunkin or Starbucks nearby: so better than nothing) before venturing into Disneyland. Kyle naturally navigates towards Fantasyland with an interesting choice of rides:

Peter Pan’s Flight - obviously cause he’s afflicted with “Peter Pan Syndrome”.
Snow White’s Scary Adventures - is it ‘cause he is really one of the dwarves in disguise?
Pinocchio’s Daring Adventure - ‘cause he knows he is liar!

The subconscious mind reveals itself in mysterious ways.

01AF7844-DBE0-4254-87D3-057C05CD32DA.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Regarding his Humira, I would like the details about how he was helped. Of course, he won't do a follow-up. He says he knows what to do now. Well, what do you do, Kyle? You might actually help others by passing that information along.
We should ask him in the comments of every video. It's easy enough to do an update on it and it would actually help a lot of people if it's legit and not just a stan giving him money. But we know he only talks about this stuff to benefit Kyle even when he claims he's doing it to being selfless.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.