Kyle Pallo #11 He’s President of the Disney Grifter Gays for Trump Society!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, it's 100% her. Who else would ever want a second date with some arrogant prick who's vlogging the whole entire time for the whole two hours you're in the park, then vlog themselves showering in a towel while you're staying at the resort.

And since it's Sam, Kyle 100% did not pay for the room in cash. He's hurting for money right now, desperate for views and leeching onto the few friends he has left so he can vlog fancy dinners at Disney and staycations that they got for their social media gigs.
yup... that was also my thought. when he was vlogging at HS, he just seemed a little too comfortable for being with somebody he recently met. So it makes sense that its Sam , and shes just going along with the whole "get people talking" thing. It also makes sense that she probably helped him get the WL room, since shes a cast member.
I mean i guess we'll see if they're actually dating or if shes just helping him play the game, but its 100% her! haha

Reactions: 2
New thread...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.