Kyle Pallo #11 He’s President of the Disney Grifter Gays for Trump Society!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
on another note- he just commented "Slay" under Loras newest IG picture. Not to offend anyone... but is that really something straight guys say a lot?? I dont think i've seen that much from straight guys... LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
We’ll at least he didn’t say yasssss queen but I’m sure it’s next

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kylie really did dress up like Kyle for Oogie Boogie, all the way down to the bald spot.

View attachment 1563010
Why is his hair cut into the shape of a square the bottom?

on another note- he just commented "Slay" under Loras newest IG picture. Not to offend anyone... but is that really something straight guys say a lot?? I dont think i've seen that much from straight guys... LOL
To be funny I think they could.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You guys can keep him.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It seems clear what Hulkster would do if he met Kyle. Now the next question is: what would Diva do if she met him? :unsure:
Diva would grab a lawn mower and give that grifting punk a good body hair grooming…..opps some of the skin came off too! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Which worked out very well for JoJo. I enjoyed seeing him with Taya and Liam so much that even the other two obnoxious guys couldn't ruin it.
I definitely enjoyed seeing Liam again 😍

Reactions: 1
The title was
Disney Invited Me To The 1st Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween Party 2022 Inside The Park BEFORE It Opened
and the thumbnail was a Photoshop fake of him shaking hands with Bob Chapek.
That's what happened in Kyle's mind.

Who would ever want to see that shy micro penis button mushroom prick…covered in thick stinky fur…🤢🍄😎
coprinus_lagopus_01.jpg

Is this too generous of a visual aid?

Why are you always talking about his penis? That makes you kind of creepy. Get over it.
Hello Kyle!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Insane to me that Jojo is 26 and Kyle is 28. You'd think Kyle is mid-to-upper 30s comparing them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It seems like that might be the way to piss Kyle off without him being able to dismiss you as a hater. Tell him how lucky he is to have JoJo as a friend and for media invites. He's so petty he couldn't just say something like "Yup JoJo is a great friend" or even ignore it.

Reactions: 12
We've seen that JoJo generally takes better care of himself. He keeps up his workouts, we've seen him use sunscreen, and as obnoxious as his talk about self care is, I don't doubt that he engages in it.

Hell, JoJo doesn't start every video with a coffee-flavored milkshake from Dunkin and/or Starbucks.
He’s gaining weight. Wait to see him in 2 years when his metabolism slows down and that bald spot got bigger.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s gaining weight. Wait to see him in 2 years when his metabolism slows down and that bald spot got bigger.
For a moment, thought you were describing Paging Mr. Morrow (PMM). Kyle and PMM were at Epcot for an Independence Day vlog. Similarities include: unhealthy eating habits, excessive alcohol intake and overexposure to the sun especially on the face.

Reactions: 3
For someone who claims to love Halloween so much, he thinks a t-shirt is a costume? Jojo and the LA crew all dressed up.
Because he’s too kewl for school. All his adoring fans need to be able to recognize him so Kyle can ask for a photo with strangers.

Just look for the greasy, premature balding, grifting Ewok. Seriously, you can’t miss him.

Either this Kyle’s father trying to be funny, or Kyle has his own burner YouTube account… holy tit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.