Kyle Pallo #11 He’s President of the Disney Grifter Gays for Trump Society!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle in Singapore is a very bad idea. It looks gorgeous but it's less liberal than Gilead and we all know how he thinks rules don't apply to him. He'll be up against a firing squad in half an hour.
He’s such a dumb ass. I bet you he meant Shanghai (Disney).

Reactions: 5
Kylie really did dress up like Kyle for Oogie Boogie, all the way down to the bald spot.

KP.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For someone who claims to love Halloween so much, he thinks a t-shirt is a costume? Jojo and the LA crew all dressed up.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He’s supposed to be Sid (Andy’s evil next door neighbor). But looks more like Vigilante KP: doesn’t conform to norms; follows his own set of rules. Out to censor the lowlifes.

8E7F1945-9FAC-4B0B-95E8-5470CAF08F63.png
BAA0A3B8-7B3C-46DC-876C-14DC733A08B5.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
For someone who claims to love Halloween so much, he thinks a t-shirt is a costume? Jojo and the LA crew all dressed up.
The even bigger sin was that he was wearing the same costume as last year. I realize that cosplay is Patrick's thing, so he's always going to go all out, and given that JoJo is a former friend of Aladdin's, that's an easy look for him, but Kyle could have at least gotten a new lazy costume.

Reactions: 10
I think he's too insecure. He's afraid a costume might make him look ridiculous.
Meanwhile he's filming himself in the shower.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It must be, props to Jojo for his surprise and calling out the truth of the invite so Kyle couldn't lie without being called out.😂

He didn't even stick with Jojo for the night.

Reactions: 13
Hulkster commented right below the encircled comment: claims he “couldn’t get a ticket”. Could you imagine what he would do if met Kyle? Jump at him, hug and kiss him? 🤢
Force feed him Asian cuisine.
A pork egg roll and a couple of dumplings.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He didn't even stick with Jojo for the night.
Which worked out very well for JoJo. I enjoyed seeing him with Taya and Liam so much that even the other two obnoxious guys couldn't ruin it.

Reactions: 8
🤣 he got a couple comments like that apparently!

5D8009E7-DDD5-446C-B39C-02682FD497EB.png
Kyle says (in response to Jojo being a great
friend), “I took him to disney worlds he took me here.”

Makes no sense. Jojo goes to Disney world by himself. Kyle doesn’t drive him there; they go separately and don’t need to be brought in by the other person. And conversely Jojo didn’t bring him to Disneyland - although they were on the same flight, they each bought a plane ticket and have separate hotel rooms. Unless Kyle is admitting that Jojo brought him to Disneyland’s Oogie Boogie Bash as his guest.

You never know what this guy is saying with his choice of words.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Makes no sense. Jojo goes to Disney world by himself. Kyle doesn’t drive him to WDW; they go there separately and don’t need to be brought in by the other person. And conversely Jojo didn’t bring him to Disneyland - unless Kyle is admitting that Jojo brought him to Oogie Boogie Bash as his guest.
I think he means Jojo was his plus one at some event in Disneyworld?

Reactions: 5

Makes no sense. Jojo goes to Disney world by himself. Kyle doesn’t drive him to WDW; they go there separately and don’t need to be brought in by the other person. And conversely Jojo didn’t bring him to Disneyland - unless Kyle is admitting that Jojo brought him to Oogie Boogie Bash as his guest.
HAHA right?? I think he was probably trying to say that he took JoJo to Disney World's media event for MNSSHP...and yup! I think thats him admitting that JoJo was the one with the media invite for this.

Reactions: 4
Force feed him Asian cuisine.
A pork egg roll and a couple of dumplings.
Im 100% sure thats what would happen if they ever happened to meet. I would look into hiring security for the rest of the stay if i were Kyle HAHA

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.