Kyle Pallo #11 He’s President of the Disney Grifter Gays for Trump Society!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think JoJo's views are slowly going up. Nowhere near what you'd expect for someone over 400K subscribers, but in the past few months you can tell he's making more of an effort to draw in the people that tune into their favorite vloggers daily.

Reactions: 4
No starbucks? There's a starbucks outside the park in downtown Disney. Not that far out of the way for him. Then there is obviously starbucks in each of the parks. I don't really understand, does he not look at maps?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guess he ran out of grifted Starbucks gift cards. We can't expect the guy to pay for his own!
My thoughts exactly.
Also probably too lazy to brew a cup with the in-room Keurig.

“ WHAT COMES IN A STANDARD ROOM? Our lead-in Standard Room category includes two oversized Double beds (same length as a Queen, but slightly narrower), microwave, mini-refrigerator (like you may find in a dormitory), Keurig single-cup coffee/tea maker, coffee and tea, [snip]…” HoJo Aniheim website

Reactions: 6
No starbucks? There's a starbucks outside the park in downtown Disney. Not that far out of the way for him. Then there is obviously starbucks in each of the parks. I don't really understand, does he not look at maps?
Kyle? Research? You are killing me!!! 🤣😂😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My thoughts exactly.
Also probably too lazy to brew a cup with the in-room Keurig.

“ WHAT COMES IN A STANDARD ROOM? Our lead-in Standard Room category includes two oversized Double beds (same length as a Queen, but slightly narrower), microwave, mini-refrigerator (like you may find in a dormitory), Keurig single-cup coffee/tea maker, coffee and tea, [snip]…” HoJo Aniheim website
He doesn’t strike me as the type who cooks or eats at home to save some money . Probably doesn’t even know how to prepare microwave Mac and cheese. So why would you expect him to use the in room Keurig machine to make a cup of coffee?

Back in April he had a staycation at All Stars Sports and used Doordash to order Chipotle. (All stars food court was “not healthy”, so he wanted Chipotle instead. Yes, we all know Chipotle has much “healthier options” especially when Kyle orders.) The video ends shortly afterwards. The question is: did he eat his meal over the bathroom towel? I bet he did!

7651A545-B03E-4F84-9C3A-AF9167EFE58C.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Worth a repost: Kyle Pallo's tastes and expectations in life explained in one picture. :ROFLMAO:
Kyle Pallo #3 Your Daily Dose of Douchebaggery

*Credit to RealBobChapek
[Feb 28, 2022]
5556.jpeg

Horror of horrors, dumbf*ck Pallo might have to learn how to use that complicated Keurig machine in the hotel room. Impossible! :coffee::unsure:(n):p

Reactions: 5
I could have done without him popping up in the new OA Oogie Boogie Bash video like the world’s most busted Jack in the Box.

And we get to play the fun guessing game of was he being snide or is his face just stuck like that.

• Haha
At the risk of creating a doctor/patient relationship, while I definitely encourage the idea of therapy, I would discourage from engaging with something like BetterHelp. It’s very exploitative of the therapists.

I’d highly recommend looking at PsychologyToday. They have extensive listings and you can get more granular in finding someone that meets your specific needs. I was able to find my utter unicorn of a therapist, a queer, sex-positive guy in my approximate age range that both does virtual appointments and takes me insurance.
Very great advice and thanks for sharing! Definitely going to look into this one, the more extensive they get for the search the better they are!

Not the sharpest tool in the box, is he...?

View attachment 1564641
Was this on today's video? I don't see this one, and I don't see any negative comments at all... :unsure: :unsure::unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I could use some help with some word salad found on his Twitter today. Someone tweeted.

“@KylePallo Would like to give a little advice if you will listen. Your supporters like you, you Patreons like you. They will stand by you. We care about you and want to help you. We don’t begrudge you anything. Just be more humble, don’t brag about everything (1 of 2)

@kylepallo and how much you spend because we are who help you and when you end up having more than your supporters, the ones sending you money to make it possible, may not have half of what you have. Find a little more maturity and let everyone know how thankful you are for them.”

Sounds like a fan, coming from a kind place, offering advice. Kyle made to two replies to be this person.

“Idk where this sending me money comes from because I don’t accept moneys”

“And I an great full ❤

I am lost with his world salad and spelling. Doesn't Kyle accept money from followers via Patreon and Youtube memberships? Doesn't Kyle view funds on a gift card as a form of money?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.