Kyle Pallo #11 He’s President of the Disney Grifter Gays for Trump Society!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After this week away in California, I wonder what will happen when he's back in Florida. Reality will set in including the looming $4K medication bill and whatever credit card debt he's accrued ("business expenses" :LOL:).

I predict another "mental breakdown / heart-to-heart" video. Or maybe a much needed GF massage.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
After this week away in California, I wonder what will happen when he's back in Florida. Reality will set in including the looming $4K medication bill and whatever credit card debt he's accrued ("business expenses" :LOL:).
I predict another "mental breakdown / heart-to-heart" video. Or maybe a much needed GF massage.
I'm looking forward to him decorating his room for Hallowe'en.
I predict we won't see many of the decorations he was sent last year.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks like he got called out on his Twitter and he admitted it was JoJo's invite.
Kyle is crumbling with fans FINALLY calling him out on his platforms.

The Only Fans page will start. And in all honesty, he'd probably make a killing on it too (with all of the daddies)!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
The Only Fans page will start. And in all honesty, he'd probably make a killing on it too (with all of the daddies)!
He probably already is making a killing on there. that’s where all the first class upgrade money is coming from lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He probably already is making a killing on there. that’s where all the first class upgrade money is coming from lol
I know new thread suggestions are solicited, but how about lil Kyle’s OF screen name? 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
For someone that loves to make the claim that others are simply jealous of him, doesn’t care what other people think of him, he sure changed that video title & thumbnail quickly once the criticism started rolling in. I thought you didn’t care what others thought and that anyone who criticized you was just jealous?
What was the title/thumbnail he changed? I didn't get to see it before he took it down to change it.

What was the title/thumbnail he changed? I didn't get to see it before he took it down to change it.
The title said something about how Disneyland had invited him out, and he had a thumbnail that was a photoshop of himself with Bob Chapek.

I mean, it’s kind of pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The title was
Disney Invited Me To The 1st Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween Party 2022 Inside The Park BEFORE It Opened
and the thumbnail was a Photoshop fake of him shaking hands with Bob Chapek.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow, I missed the original thumbnail and title while I was working, but I have SO much second hand embarrassment for this fool. He will NEVER learn.

Wow, I missed the original thumbnail and title while I was working, but I have SO much second hand embarrassment for this fool. He will NEVER learn.
For someone constantly telling us this is his job and a business he never stops to think about how immature and unprofessional stunts like this make him look. It's a shame he doesn't put as much effort into creating better content as he does dreaming up this click-bait crap. He may get views out of it but at the cost of cheapening his brand and antagonising his viewers. I'm sure he's not the only vlogger doing it but I haven't seen many and none are as bad as this.

I know new thread suggestions are solicited, but how about lil Kyle’s OF screen name? 🤣😂
i'm coming up short on guesses (pun intended! LOL) but i just know its gotta be something anonymous, otherwise it would've been posted and shared all over the place by now! haha
maybe he just does private shower scenes on the side to keep it more on the down low. All i know is he has to be doing something besides YouTube, because this boy is spending more than YouTube money!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Kyle is crumbling with fans FINALLY calling him out on his platforms.

Who would ever want to see that shy micro penis button mushroom prick…covered in thick stinky fur…🤢🍄😎

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The title was
Disney Invited Me To The 1st Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween Party 2022 Inside The Park BEFORE It Opened
Well at least there is this one from the last time he supposedly got invited to a Disney event. Apparently Lil Kylie is jealous of and hating on Bob Chapek.

Screen Shot 2022-09-07 at 3.40.06 PM.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Why are you always talking about his penis? That makes you kind of creepy. Get over it.
I like making fun of the fact that Kylie has a small penis… this Smurf of a man completely traumatized a very close friend of mine who unfortunately slept with him… she confided in me that see went on depression medication after her experience... this guy has a reputation around Orlando he likes young women he’s one and done and he practically destroys their lives and it’s something that they will regret for the rest of their life sleeping with a little troll like Kylie…. So if you find my statements creepy, good because I find Kyle and all of his friends and all of his stan’s super creepy…🍄😎

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I like making fun of the fact that Kylie has a small penis… this Smurf of a man completely traumatized a very close friend of mine who unfortunately slept with him… she confided in me that see went on depression medication after her experience... this guy has a reputation around Orlando he likes young women he’s one and done and he practically destroys their lives and it’s something that they will regret for the rest of their life sleeping with a little troll like Kylie…. So if you find my statements creepy, good because I find Kyle and all of his friends and all of his stan’s super creepy…🍄😎
the worst part to me is that he does these "one and dones" while going on camera all doe-eyed saying hes looking for his "other half", and that he wants to have a family, that he wants to balance youtube and outside life so that he can put time towards a relationship and blah blah blah.
I would hope that maybe these experiences happened awhile ago, because thats particularly two-faced, even for him. But again, not surprising.

Reactions: 4
The title was
Many thanks. He's used that Bob Chapek one before if I remember. Just when I think he can't get any creepier!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.