Kyle Pallo #11 He’s President of the Disney Grifter Gays for Trump Society!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is like a defiant child. He feeds off the negative attention and will make sure keep doing anything he can to incite people to react and comment. You could see him talking to Liam and the rest of the crew who also flew to CA. He was so awkward with them and you could hear him trying to talk them into going on a cruise. They weren’t into it and it was so cringe.
I had him on when my 18 year old son was in the room. He could only take 5 minutes and wanted it off. He said no one he knows says “fire, vibe or let’s go baby.” It’s like it is Kyles limited vocabulary in conjection with what he thinks makes him sound cool. He also felt Kyle’s tendency to treat Lora like eye candy was really cringy. The amount of times he tells her to walk ahead of him or intentionally shows her legs became obvious. She is nothing more than a pawn for him. Ick…

Reactions: 10
The amount of times he tells her to walk ahead of him or intentionally shows her legs became obvious. She is nothing more than a pawn for him. Ick…
I find that particularly inconsiderate. We know her feet face inward making her walk a little awkward. It's nothing terrible but he could avoid not filming her waist down from behind like he does.

Reactions: 9
Kyle in Singapore is a very bad idea. It looks gorgeous but it's less liberal than Gilead and we all know how he thinks rules don't apply to him. He'll be up against a firing squad in half an hour.
Don't forget that this chucklehead has also expressed that he wants to go to Dubai really bad. 🤣🤣🤣 He'll love it there.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The amount of times he tells her to walk ahead of him or intentionally shows her legs became obvious. She is nothing more than a pawn for him. Ick…
Ok! I’m glad it’s not just me who noticed that- he is always filming her from behind in her short dresses and short-shorts. It’s really cringey, and if I were her I would be mad. But she’s in on the whole grifting thing too, so I guess whatever brings in more views 🙄

I mean, if Kyle wants to shake his own money-maker, more power to him, but I’m not keen on him exploiting Lora. And I don’t even like Lora.

Reactions: 11
Disney Invited Me To The 1st Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween Party 2022 Inside The Park BEFORE It Opened

No, Kyle, Jojo got invited, you were the plus one, as anyone who has seen Jojo's last vlog knows.
Disney did not invite you.
He's such a damn liar.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I did get a thrill in seeing that JoJo appeared to ditch him early into Oogie Boogie Bash.

C00110B2-E7F9-40D1-B62B-A1ABFC4E88D1.jpeg

Reading that just makes me depressed.

o, Kyle, Jojo got invited, you were the plus one, as anyone who has seen Jojo's last vlog knows.
Disney did not invite you.
He's such a damn liar.
In fairness, he did admit that it was JoJo who was invited in the actual video, although I think he only did that because JoJo was in the frame when he recorded it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
They also didn’t even meet Oogie Boogie at OOGIE BOOGIE bash? 😂 He is in the Animation Lobby for the entire party. “We tried finding him but couldn’t”. Maybe ask a cast member?

Kyle goes into all situations with absolutely no planning. If you are a regular tourist trying to gain insightful information or tips; his channel is not helpful. See him forgetting earbuds, sunscreen, hand sanitizer, etc in the latest video. I’d watch his content if you are trying to figure out what NOT to do. Waste of time.

In fairness, he did admit that it was JoJo who was invited in the actual video, although I think he only did that because JoJo was in the frame when he recorded it.
Not really, he thanks Disney for inviting Jojo out, followed by a pause, and then for inviting me. He's trying to imply he was invited through the entire video.

Oh look, he's changed the title and thumbnail which had him photoshopped shaking hands with Chapek.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
For someone that loves to make the claim that others are simply jealous of him, doesn’t care what other people think of him, he sure changed that video title & thumbnail quickly once the criticism started rolling in. I thought you didn’t care what others thought and that anyone who criticized you was just jealous?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's very self-conscious about it. Look at his Instagram. The only person allowed on his posts thats taller than him is Jojo.

Not to mention all the characters he posts with have to be 5'0" - 5'5" :ROFLMAO:
OMG just had to have a look. He’s the same height as Minnie. I’m 5ft6 and feel like I tower over her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s really not having the week he thought he’d be having.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He should be thanking Jojo. Instead trying to lie. That's not gonna get him invited in future. Hopefully they never invite him especially if they've looked the past few days.

I saw WDWCouple are on Margaritaville and were invited out by them. Lol Let's see how they do. They'll do much better at showing the ship than Kyle.

Yeah. He totally knows he was busted.
I know he's dumb, but why even try to get away with that bull when he knows Jojo's vlog has been posted, which shows he didn't even know about the event until Jojo woke him up early to surprise him? Did he really think people wouldn't know the truth? He just can't resist bragging and click-baiting at every opportunity he can think of.

He should realize after yesterday he put himself under a microscope not only by the lowlifes but his very own fans. But it’s Kylie we’re all talking about so of course he doesn’t.

• Haha
Kyle Pallo #12 Your Daily Dose of Dumb

This one may stand the test of time over the next 45 pages.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.