Kyle Pallo #11 He’s President of the Disney Grifter Gays for Trump Society!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle in Singapore is a very bad idea. It looks gorgeous but it's less liberal than Gilead and we all know how he thinks rules don't apply to him. He'll be up against a firing squad in half an hour.
Wishful thinking....but if it did couldn't happen to a worse grifter boy

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Same, and Jojo's video is already up. Kyle doesn't have any chance to claim that Disneyland invited him out. Can't wait to see what twist he puts on it, if I even bother to watch.
That boy is so full of crap. I don't know why Jojo even bothered to invite him.
Kylie..you might be 5’7”…with lifts and thick soled shoes…when I met you the first I time I thought you were a little person…nothing wrong with that..🍄😎
I have said this before, but I promise that if I meet him, I am totally taking a picture with me (Barf...but I will take one for the team! HA!) to prove that 5'7 is a lie.

Reactions: 7
That boy is so full of crap. I don't know why Jojo even bothered to invite him.

I have said this before, but I promise that if I meet him, I am totally taking a picture with me (Barf...but I will take one for the team! HA!) to prove that 5'7 is a lie.
I’m 6’6, 350. I would love to run into the lil hobbit someday!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kyle in Singapore is a very bad idea. It looks gorgeous but it's less liberal than Gilead and we all know how he thinks rules don't apply to him. He'll be up against a firing squad in half an hour.
We would love to see what happens to him for littering or spitting out chewing gum in Singapore. His one way first class ticket may well be worth it…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A good caning my do him good. Just sayin.

This is how it's carried out, even for minor infractions like jaywalking, public disorder or writing grafitti.

1234.jpg

Hell, come to think of it, he could monetize that. His dullard followers would freak out (Ka Ching$$$); the ol' shower-watching pervs would fap like crazy and open their wallets (Ka Ching$$$); and I might throw in a few dollars just for the entertainment factor. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m 6’6, 350. I would love to run into the lil hobbit someday!!
I am 5'0. It would be hilarious to get all 3 of us in that picture! I am sure that son-of-a-clown is much closer to my height.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm 5'7". I look forward to running into him at the end of the month and seeing if I'm taller.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
When you have to hold the camera above your head to give a street-level view...
KP.JPG
camera above

• Haha
Reactions: 20
OMG you guys anyone that notice how in his new Vlog he mentioned how he “chose not to go to D23” as if he was invited and then said that it’s “always a lot of fun to be a part of”followed by “he’s never been.”😂 he literally caught himself in his own lie 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
OMG you guys anyone that notice how in his new Vlog he mentioned how he “chose not to go to D23” as if he was invited and then said that it’s “always a lot of fun to be a part of”followed by “he’s never been.”😂 he literally caught himself in his own lie 😂😂😂
I totally caught that. What a bleeping twit. If only he had the ability to edit things out of his videos before posting them, maybe he wouldn't sound so stupid.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I'm 5'7". I look forward to running into him at the end of the month and seeing if I'm taller.
He's very self-conscious about it. Look at his Instagram. The only person allowed on his posts thats taller than him is Jojo.
In a lot of posts, you'll see him holding the camera up close to him to make it seem like he's taller. There's also posts where other people crouch next to him or stand further behind him so he seems taller.
Not to mention all the characters he posts with have to be 5'0" - 5'5" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did you notice how both he and Jojo nearly missed the flight to LA? Jojo was up all night with minimal sleep since he was at HHN. And what is Kyle’s excuse? He wasn’t at HHN. Don’t tell us he was packing. (He forgot his earbuds and also the toothbrush.). Probably was up all night reading / scrubbing / blocking “lowlifes” comments on tattle, YouTube & Twitter. And also scheming how to grift more $$$ from his stans.

4EDA829D-A495-4CBB-AA30-3575D08AF7E7.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Did you notice how both he and Jojo nearly missed the flight to LA? Jojo was up all night with minimal sleep since he was at HHN. And what is Kyle’s excuse? He wasn’t at HHN. Don’t tell us he was packing. (He forgot his earbuds and also the toothbrush.). Probably was up all night reading / scrubbing / blocking “lowlifes” comments on tattle, YouTube & Twitter. And also scheming how to grift more $$$ from his stans.

View attachment 1560644
Lmaoooo. I know y’all noticed on his MSC vlog how he kept saying this was his or their “Halloween Horror Nights” what a bitter little witch! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Soooooo…did I miss something? :LOL: Kyle is the perfect example of “you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain”. I, of course, don’t mean die in the literal sense, but he had so much potential even just a year ago. Once he became obsessed with the numbers and the algorithm, he threw anything that made him likeable out the window.Today made that glaringly obvious.

Reactions: 10
Soooooo…did I miss something? :LOL: Kyle is the perfect example of “you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain”. I, of course, don’t mean die in the literal sense, but he had so much potential even just a year ago. Once he became obsessed with the numbers and the algorithm, he threw anything that made him likeable out the window.Today made that glaringly obvious.
Yes, it’s unfortunate with his obsession; he cares only about putting out quantity as opposed to quality content. When you mentioned “throwing out the window” it made me think of the other Kyle (a stuntman) sitting next to him on first class. If all else fails with KP, he can end up in Hollywood as a D-list actor or a stunt double.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes, it’s unfortunate with his obsession; he cares only about putting out quantity as opposed to quality content. When you mentioned “throwing out the window” it made me think of the other Kyle (a stuntman) sitting next to him on first class. If all else fails with KP, he can end up in Hollywood as a D-list actor or a stunt double.
Maybe a 'stunted' double. ☺:m
There were rumors years ago that there could be a remake of the weird niche classic 'The Terror of Tiny Town,' a western made with an all Little People cast. (*under 5' tall was a requirement) Pallo could be in that, or perhaps some sequel to 'The Wizard of Oz' he could play a member of 'The Lollipop Guild.'

Here's the town drunk in 'The Terror of Tiny Town' having a glass of beer. Perfect role for Pallo:
3456.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Watch he will have some "comment down below" diversion in his video tomorrow to try to right the ship.

The girls were spotted in another livestream momentarily tonight . Joho dressed as Aladdin and Kylie dressed as Kyle Pallo.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.