Kyle Pallo #11 He’s President of the Disney Grifter Gays for Trump Society!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
any good recomendations for new disney vloggers?... I follow cams travels, just started tyler travels and the holgate family...
I think right now my favorite east coast is The Mammoth Club. Molly continues to remain one of the most popular vloggers with some of the least amount of criticism. Her Patreon is insane like almost $30k a month. For west coast, I like FreshBaked and Magic Journeys.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
any good recomendations for new disney vloggers?... I follow cams travels, just started tyler travels and the holgate family...
My current favorite is Ear Scouts. Very good videos to learn about Genie+. Nice presentation on his videos as well.

Reactions: 3
From my cursory investigation of American Airlines domestic first class, I'd say AA ripped Kyle off almost as much as the couple with the Beemer. JoJo's premium economy seat wasn't appreciably worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Since Lil Kylie is too scared to leave the Disney bubble or his hotel and venture around LA itself, cause you know that costs money, it's good the shitstorm his video created today has kept him busy corresponding with his fans. Kylie, just imagine the time you'd need if you had a quarter million more subscribers than you have like JoJo does.
A sometimes travel blog but he's too scared to leave protected premises. Sad.

Reactions: 9
Just watched JoJo’s vlog of this mornings Halloween event at Disneyland. Kyle was the +1 and didn’t even learn of the event until JoJo woke him up this morning.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh I just had to come back here and clear my good name! 😉🤣 I am definitely not a sugar anything! I’m just pretty level headed and can provide feedback constructively. Plus, I didn’t want to prove his assumptions correct about our valid criticisms. 🥴 When he liked my comment I was a bit taken back. I was expecting all teeth, tbh.

I’ll be very curious to see how he approaches things moving forward. Because I do believe the tide is turning. (Or I could be wrong and it will very well get worse)
I predict nothing will change and he'll be on at least five more first class flights and four more cruises before the year ends. He has too many fans that applaud his arrogance that I don't think he'll ever turn the tide at this point.

Not too long ago he got bashed for his BMW and whine-fest because Universal didn't invite him to HHN Media Night vlogs. How did he go about making better content? By going on two more cruises and another first class flight while whining about how he's going to pay for health insurance.

If Kyle was genuine he'd still have more than 3 friends from the DCP. He was better at hiding his true self a year ago when he was working hard to get 100k subscribers and recognized for media; now that they've given it to him a few times he's let it all get to his head and feels like he's entitled for any opportunity because he posts a boring misinformed vlog everyday, no matter how obnoxious he acts.

He SHOULD listen to constructive criticism from viewers like you that are honest about how out of touch his content has become, but he has a long track record of selective hearing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'd understand if HoJo sponsored them in the House of the Future room but they weren't even offered that 🤣
Was both of them offered the sponsored room(s) or ONLY (lol) Jojo, it looked like Jojo was the ONLY one checking-in…. Anyone know if there’s a D23 media package from Disney which includes a room?

Just watched JoJo’s vlog of this mornings Halloween event at Disneyland. Kyle was the +1 and didn’t even learn of the event until JoJo woke him up this morning.
Jojo needs a new plus 1. He should have invited anyone else.

• Heart
As far as the insurance thing, I have an update on it because someone HELPED me which Is why I made that video in the first place. I now know what to do so, Thanks for those who support me, y'all rock. Much Love

Guess one of his Stans helped him out

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm watching Jojo's vlog now. Jojo totally is the one invited out. Looked like a bunch of tiktokers and by his "surprise" he made it so Kyle can't pretend he was invited.

He got a lot free stuff thanks to Jojo too.

Last edited:
I loved that JoHo did that to him.

Reactions: 10
My current favorite is Ear Scouts. Very good videos to learn about Genie+. Nice presentation on his videos as well.
I'm an Ear Scouts fan myself. HIs videos are put together well with excellent information. Check him out.

Reactions: 2
As far as the insurance thing, I have an update on it because someone HELPED me which Is why I made that video in the first place. I now know what to do so, Thanks for those who support me, y'all rock. Much Love

Guess one of his Stans helped him out
Hope they included enough DVC points for a corny 3 second shower scene! :ROFLMAO:

I'm watching Jojo's vlog now. Jojo totally is the one invited out. Looked like a bunch of tiktokers and by his "surprise" he made it so Kyle can't pretend he was invited.

He got a lot free stuff thanks to Jojo too.
Would be hilarious if Patrick helped him plan that. Kick his entitled ego down a few pegs by exposing how much of a faker he is! :ROFLMAO:

I loved that JoHo did that to him.
Same, and Jojo's video is already up. Kyle doesn't have any chance to claim that Disneyland invited him out. Can't wait to see what twist he puts on it, if I even bother to watch.

Kylie..you might be 5’7”…with lifts and thick soled shoes…when I met you the first time I thought you were a little person…nothing wrong with that..🍄😎

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.