Kyle Pallo #11 He’s President of the Disney Grifter Gays for Trump Society!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's just asking for people to school him these days.
Then let me continue. 😂

Found this YouTube comment and his reply during the mess on Tuesday.

E4059C91-995D-47D5-9FFD-25F74D4981B5.jpeg

So “someone that knows [him] me” mentioned he idolizes Casey Neistat. Here are three quotes attributed to Casey Neistat. Please correct and forgive me if they are not 100% accurate. They did appear in multiple sources.

“I think you should dress nicely for airports. You’re surrounded by people coming from all walks of life. You should look your best.” – Casey Neistat

“I actively pursue experiences that are unlike any others that I’ve experienced and cultures that I don’t know and unfamiliar places and unfamiliar history and things like that.” – Casey Neistat

“I have a rule. Ignore praise, embrace criticism. I never seek compliment, its generally a dead-end.” – Casey Neistat

Reactions: 14
Thank you. Inserting the screen capture, in case it suddenly goes missing, like YouTube comments.

View attachment 1565707
165.jpeg

OMFG! :p (n)
I don't accept moneys [sic]. Damn, I bet the college from where he graduated would pay good monies (*See what I did there 🤣) to keep it quiet.

And, of course, the brazenness of that lie is off the charts even for that fool. :unsure: (n)

I don't accept moneys
334.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Lol @ "Part of his job is showing us stuff like this..." It's an imaginary, made up job. He could show us whatever he wants to show us. At least they point out how he just copies other youtubers though, which he also admitted with his "other vloggers do it" defense for his video title the other day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Then let me continue. 😂

Found this YouTube comment and his reply during the mess on Tuesday.

View attachment 1565716

So “someone that knows [him] me” mentioned he idolizes Casey Neistat. Here are three quotes attributed to Casey Neistat. Please correct and forgive me if they are not 100% accurate. They did appear in multiple sources.

“I think you should dress nicely for airports. You’re surrounded by people coming from all walks of life. You should look your best.” – Casey Neistat

“I actively pursue experiences that are unlike any others that I’ve experienced and cultures that I don’t know and unfamiliar places and unfamiliar history and things like that.” – Casey Neistat

“I have a rule. Ignore praise, embrace criticism. I never seek compliment, its generally a dead-end.” – Casey Neistat
Whoever the taint licking stan and cult follower was who posted that cloying attempt to absolve Pallo is simply engaging in excuse making. He's pandering to the Moby Dick sized ego and narcissism of Pallo, and the fun size fool is eating it up. That acolyte and enabler is pitiable for he would obviously say or do anything to justify Pallo's grifting and panhandling and tsunami of lies. ___ It's something 'the Hulkster' would write ( through tears of outrage that his Messiah had been attacked) only it would not be quite as intelligible. :rolleyes::unsure:

4456.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol @ "Part of his job is showing us stuff like this..." It's an imaginary, made up job. He could show us whatever he wants to show us. At least they point out how he just copies other youtubers though, which he also admitted with his "other vloggers do it" defense for his video title the other day.
That excuse really annoys me.
Other bad vloggers do it.
Other people are serial killers, that doesn't mean it's something to copy.

Reactions: 8
I’m in love! He/she/they/them has been destroying our lil hobbit and his legion of Stans on Twitter for the past few days.
242C84A7-95DD-406D-8668-56EB78869315.jpeg
84F8BDDC-1CC5-4F07-AC73-A65E8292B36B.jpeg
6B524BCF-34F8-4863-9782-94F2D56C1C20.jpeg
E7E6CDD5-5FA2-4BF4-90D0-DA160553E3B7.jpeg
46F1E478-1B9F-4B3E-B7F2-1446FC00372C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m in love! He/she/they/them has been destroying our lil hobbit and his legion of Stans on Twitter for the past few days.
She made me laugh out loud the other day. Someone tweeted that Kyle should travel to other places and cultures to broaden his mind and she said something like "Steady on, this is Kyle after all".

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I could use some help with some word salad found on his Twitter today. Someone tweeted.

“@KylePallo Would like to give a little advice if you will listen. Your supporters like you, you Patreons like you. They will stand by you. We care about you and want to help you. We don’t begrudge you anything. Just be more humble, don’t brag about everything (1 of 2)

@kylepallo and how much you spend because we are who help you and when you end up having more than your supporters, the ones sending you money to make it possible, may not have half of what you have. Find a little more maturity and let everyone know how thankful you are for them.”

Sounds like a fan, coming from a kind place, offering advice. Kyle made to two replies to be this person.

“Idk where this sending me money comes from because I don’t accept moneys”

“And I an great full ❤

I am lost with his world salad and spelling. Doesn't Kyle accept money from followers via Patreon and Youtube memberships? Doesn't Kyle view funds on a gift card as a form of money?
New IRS agents gonna have a party with this one! Hopefully some back taxes, fines and material seizures! What an A$$hole!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not the sharpest tool in the box, is he...?

View attachment 1564641
Furious.png

He is one of the most ignorant and incurious people I've encountered among a pretty broad field of theme park and entertainment vloggers, and I don't have to tell you how stiff the competition is there. :LOL: And his devoted marks and gullible fans, but I repeat myself, are just weapons' grade and bullet proof stupid for providing the ego gratification and, above all, monies and gifts he craves. :rolleyes: :unsure: (n)

Everyone with more than a few functioning brain cells realizes what an ill informed, no, stupid, purchase that 11 year old ( Just typing that still makes me lol and do an eyeroll.) BMW was and how breathtakingly easy he was taken by the "...two sweet gentlemen"🤣 who must still be laughing their asses off after dumping it on him. They realized all they had to do was dangle a shiny object in front of the greed filled man baby who just wants what he wants and he wants it now ___ and he'd give them anything to get it.
I think I've found the appropriate 'ride' for him.
4545.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who the hell screams on a dark ride?! Maybe a little kid might? ... oh yeah, and Kyle... so strange...

"Let me sexually take showers on YouTube and then scream on a dark ride" ... sexy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looking forward to you getting trolled at HHN kylie! We can’t wait to see the Smurf get stepped on..poor Kylie..🍄😎

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.