Kyle Pallo #11 He’s President of the Disney Grifter Gays for Trump Society!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think he'll go as a packers fan to HHN? Or something equally as lazy?

I thought of the perfect costume for him, but it's almost redundant. :m :LOL:

It would be as though he'd just shown up as himself.

download (16).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Managed to make it through today's masterpiece without wanting to punch the screen, but it's pretty dull. Walking, shouting on a few dark rides, French toast. Apparently he didn't get much sleep the night before. Up all night deleting criticisms, perhaps?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Managed to make it through today's masterpiece without wanting to punch the screen, but it's pretty dull. Walking, shouting on a few dark rides, French toast. Apparently he didn't get much sleep the night before. Up all night deleting criticisms, perhaps?
He has no stamina whatsoever. If he doesn't have a Magic Key--and it doesn't seem like he does--going to the park for what seemed like 4 hours tops is a phenomenal waste of [other people's] money.

I will never understand why vloggers record the 3D rides. You see Kyle, your camera doesn't have the polarized glasses, so it's just a blob.

Reactions: 8
Yes! My day has been made!!View attachment 1566818
"He Swallows for DVC Points..." That is CLASSIC!! 🤣 🤣 might actually be a thread title right there!

Also: he mentioned a "surprise" at the end of the video- what are we thinking it is?? Lora flying out? His sister flying out? or something equally lame like theres a "secret" new snack coming out so hes gonna try that "for us"?

• Haha
Not this girl again. I replied to one of her recent relationship-ping comments about the Lora vs. Taylor debate and said "you're so weirdly obsessed about this".
7E07CF93-F072-40D9-A85C-BC58672B5E73_1_201_a.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Not this girl again. I replied to one of her recent relationship-ping comments about the Lora vs. Taylor debate and said "you're so weirdly obsessed about this".View attachment 1567087
Yeah… her and this Steve guy are always all up in the debate… even when Taylor hasnt been in the videos for months, and he’ll never date either of them.

on another note, in Emily's video today she said shes heading out to Disneyland next week with a "few friends". Wonder if thats part of Kyle's surprise? haha doubt it, they dont really seem to keep in touch anymore. Funny that it sounds like they'll both be out there though!

Attachments

Screen Shot 2022-09-09 at 12.27.05 PM.jpeg

Wonder which of the two "nice older gentlemen" who sold him the BMW he was talking about? :oops::m:ROFLMAO:
546.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Towards the very end of today's video there is a good 10-20 seconds of just blank screen. Your boy needs to get a stan to pay for editing classes.

• Haha
Also, guys, our girl Fitness Girl Aubrey strikes again. Only, unlike our girl Susan Amen, I don’t think she’s a troll, so I’m actually genuinely worried about her mental state 😳 😬🤣🤢
Smells like catfish to me.

ABE94D71-2C41-4389-A795-82A21D6D3BB1.jpeg

Only one thing to do. Go all Adele on it. You set 'fire' to that rain little man. :ROFLMAO:
That would be so fire, huh? :oops::LOL:

32.jpg

• Haha
Stark contrast in Kyle and JoJo's respective Disney+ Day videos. One slept in, hit about three rides and talked nonstop about breakfast. The other made it his mission to have his buddy ride every ride at DCA.

Care to guess who was which?

Also, did Kyle say he'd be at D23 on Monday?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Stark contrast in Kyle and JoJo's respective Disney+ Day videos. One slept in, hit about three rides and talked nonstop about breakfast. The other made it his mission to have his buddy ride every ride at DCA.

Care to guess who was which?

Also, did Kyle say he'd be at D23 on Monday?
Per Twitter, on Sunday.

My new favorite and the king stalker in one thread!

0A93A814-21BC-4CB0-9AA8-9586A88ED281.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.