Krusties #7 Roasted ferret and a glass of wine, pull up a chair it'll taste divine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello everyone hope you are all ok..xx the other thread is moving way too fast.. I see kp and the bag carrier/ chauffeur have gone on their hols.. Good riddance ..peace at last lol... my sense of humour gets me in trouble there.. I always seem to be winding people up but enjoy it haha πŸ˜„ πŸ˜†
Anyway being playful and tongue in cheek is a change for the better.. life is tit so we have to support Γ¨achother any way we can. Lots of love to all of you ❀ especially anyone suffering .. I understand and we all have coping mechanisms.. different strokes for different folks as they say. 😁πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xxx

Can i post a million hearts to facie please x
You do what you want you .. see you in 600 threads xx 😘 😁

Hello everyone hope you are all ok..xx the other thread is moving way too fast.. I see kp and the bag carrier/ chauffeur have gone on their hols.. Good riddance ..peace at last lol... my sense of humour gets me in trouble there.. I always seem to be winding people up but enjoy it haha πŸ˜„ πŸ˜†
Anyway being playful and tongue in cheek is a change for the better.. life is tit so we have to support Γ¨achother any way we can. Lots of love to all of you ❀ especially anyone suffering .. I understand and we all have coping mechanisms.. different strokes for different folks as they say. 😁πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xxx

Meant do what you want sweetie lol

I am scared. We are not prepared 😟
Hugs to all of you lovley people❀
Try not to worry @Gullri and bless you for your donation xxx

Had a thought .. where is everyone ?? @MrsEms hope she's OK and peeko and didn't want to join and others.. hope they are all just taking a little break..xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Had a thought .. where is everyone ?? @MrsEms hope she's OK and peeko and didn't want to join and others.. hope they are all just taking a little break..xx
God bless you Gullri stay safe. Love MrsC xxxx

I don't understand what you are saying to me

• Heart
Reactions: 3
We need some thread title suggestions folks, I honestly haven't got a clue for this one, I shan't be mentioning ferreting about in my freezer for something for tea today, so you guys need to do the honours for Krusties #8 ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Aww sorry @MrsCranky.. you said can I post a million hearts to facie......what I meant was you can do whatever you want to do..yes go for it ... but the million hearts will take up about 600 threads... so see you in 600 threads @😁🀣...xxx 😘

• Haha

Aww sorry @MrsCranky.. you said can I post a million hearts to facie......what I meant was you can do whatever you want to do..yes go for it ... but the million hearts will take up about 600 threads... so see you in 600 threads @😁🀣...xxx 😘
No worries @MANDATORY. We have misquotes and misunderstandings. I like the fact nobody argues here. There maybe misunderstandings but nothing is taken personally. I love everyone here and I would be mortified if I upset anyone. Love MRSC XXXX

• Heart
No worries @MANDATORY. We have misquotes and misunderstandings. I like the fact nobody argues here. There maybe misunderstandings but nothing is taken personally. I love everyone here and I would be mortified if I upset anyone. Love MRSC XXXX
Lots of love no upsets at all... my sense of humour is a bit silly.. sorry... only love and best wishes are meant ❀ 😊😘xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hello lovelies. Sorry I have been absent but I have been keeping my eye on you all. @Gullri , take care and please try not to fret- easy to say from here I know. πŸ€—πŸ₯°
To all my friends, hope you are all ok? Won't @ you all for fear of missing someone - yikes! But I must mention @Pom Bear , understand completely how pissed off you must be with the Skanky one- take care fluffy one πŸ€— πŸ€— 🐾🐾🐾πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ‡―πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡―πŸ‡ͺ

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hello lovelies. Sorry I have been absent but I have been keeping my eye on you all. @Gullri , take care and please try not to fret- easy to say from here I know. πŸ€—πŸ₯°
To all my friends, hope you are all ok? Won't @ you all for fear of missing someone - yikes! But I must mention @Pom Bear , understand completely how pissed off you must be with the Skanky one- take care fluffy one πŸ€— πŸ€— 🐾🐾🐾πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ‡―πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡―πŸ‡ͺ
Ello Jersey my lovely lady πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ hope you are ok too. I've not caught up on the skank properly yet, what's up? Does our @Pom Bear need security? πŸ•β€πŸ˜˜
dfab4674e2882567757af4e255251140.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Ello Jersey my lovely lady πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ hope you are ok too. I've not caught up on the skank properly yet, what's up? Does our @Pom Bear need security? πŸ•β€πŸ˜˜
View attachment 1090135
Aah, my lovely friend!! Look at those beautiful creatures πŸ₯° πŸ€— 🐾 🐾
Pom has had enough of Skanky's tit (they have pissed off to Thailand first class 🀬) so yes, set those beauties on the pair of gobshites!!
All good here, had a few days off work and going home next week as it's my sister's birthday- first since she died so I need to be with my parents. It'll be fine, just need to be with my family .
Hope you are well? πŸ₯°πŸ‡―πŸ‡ͺπŸ€—πŸΎ

Just wondering how our chum @BigBlue2018 is? I miss her and Dudley 🐾 🐾 🐾 πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Aah, my lovely friend!! Look at those beautiful creatures πŸ₯° πŸ€— 🐾 🐾
Pom has had enough of Skanky's tit (they have pissed off to Thailand first class 🀬) so yes, set those beauties on the pair of gobshites!!
All good here, had a few days off work and going home next week as it's my sister's birthday- first since she died so I need to be with my parents. It'll be fine, just need to be with my family .
Hope you are well? πŸ₯°πŸ‡―πŸ‡ͺπŸ€—πŸΎ

Just wondering how our chum @BigBlue2018 is? I miss her and Dudley 🐾 🐾 🐾 πŸ₯°
Bless you Jersey, love you lots πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ hope you have a lovely time back home, it will be nice for you all to be together again and you can celebrate her life together 😘😘 hope the tit start to the year you had fades a little as time goes on sweetheart xx Okies, I'll get caught up later I should think, our Pommy knows where we are if she needs us, any bloody time at all, love her! Xx

• Heart
We need some thread title suggestions folks, I honestly haven't got a clue for this one, I shan't be mentioning ferreting about in my freezer for something for tea today, so you guys need to do the honours for Krusties #8 ❀
I'm lacking inspiration today @Facehugger so this is my best effort for now:

Krusties #8 For like minded folks who think Pricey’s tit and where 265's sunday roasts are always a hit

• Haha
  • Heart
Just dropping in to let you buggers know I'm having Roast Pork on Sunday.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
We will be wanting photo's you know, some lurkers will get withdrawal symptoms if they don't see your Sunday dinner poppet 🀣😘

• Heart
Great minds think alike. I had Roast Pork today, Captain.

From M&S and only 5 minutes in the microwave. Tasty and better than it looks on the packaging. I just fished the label out of the bin and took a photo to whet your appetite. Recommended if you're like me - a lazy bugger who cant cook! -

IMG_20220226_233259_1.jpg

Krusties #8 Dog, cat and fox pics we adore, let’s have a chat and get to know each other more

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.