Krusties #7 Roasted ferret and a glass of wine, pull up a chair it'll taste divine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Krusties #8 - forget Katie Price, my Roasts are so nice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m not very good with names but I do see what you guys mean when it gets a bit heated in there but I’m happy to see some people totally ignore it and carry on like it wasn’t said

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m not very good with names but I do see what you guys mean when it gets a bit heated in there but I’m happy to see some people totally ignore it and carry on like it wasn’t said
I don’t think I want to go in that thread for a while. One person especially was really nasty and It’s put me off the thread to be honest x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Hello from Pom ❤😊💖💕🥰😘 xx.
I'm alot better today, was very bad yesterday.
Thanks for the lovely messages on both threads. 🥰😘 xx

Resizer_16441078419550.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Evening crew 👽🤗❤😘 hope we're all ok and bearing up today. My 'first week of March' mornings have definitely arrived already, freezing cold & frosty to start with along with bright skies & sunshine. Spring is on its way, thank god!

Love to you all, I really fancy a Sunday dinner now Captain @265 🤗👍

Hello from Pom ❤😊💖💕🥰😘 xx.
I'm alot better today, was very bad yesterday.
Thanks for the lovely messages on both threads. 🥰😘 xx

View attachment 1091900
Hello you, my lovely. I'm glad you are a bit better. Love and hugs from me, as always 👽🤗❤😘🐕🐾 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That thread moves like the sea, with different tides. ⛵🚢

You get those who have genuine :coffee: they wish to share, eventually they feel comfortable enough (which is the whole reason for Tattle) and then there is a pile on of folk who want "pictures or it didn't happen" :rolleyes:

This puts people off sharing anything.

Then you get those who simply want to say how wonderful every other person in KP's life is, but actually 99% of them are :poop::sick: too, to even have become involved or connected to KP, they have to be a certain type of personality. They are taking over a huge part of that thread, but frankly, are completely irrelevant.

One day you can't mention anything, no cats :mad: no ex-partners, no nothing..... next moment the very people who've kicked your a$$ over their rules, begin doing exactly the thing they moaned at you for doing 🤷‍♀️

Like WTF is that all about? :cautious::unsure:

It goes off at a tangent so often, it's becoming very difficult to keep up with anything.

The rudeness and aggression sometimes shown to posters is a tad OTT and at this point, I find it helpful to nip in and out, visit other threads (there are some very lovely folk on a lot of threads and some lovely welcoming threads too) that way you can find out about others out there and enjoy chat about all sorts 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Evening crew 👽🤗❤😘 hope we're all ok and bearing up today. My 'first week of March' mornings have definitely arrived already, freezing cold & frosty to start with along with bright skies & sunshine. Spring is on its way, thank god!

Love to you all, I really fancy a Sunday dinner now Captain @265 🤗👍

Hello you, my lovely. I'm glad you are a bit better. Love and hugs from me, as always 👽🤗❤😘🐕🐾 xx
Hello my friend 🥰💖💕❤👽🐾🤗😘 xx.
Thank you very much 🥰❤👽🐾🤗💖💕🥰😘 xx
Big hugs and Loads of love 💖💖💖💕❤❤❣💓 xx.
Sorry I've missed alot of messages on here and the Katie thread, I'm taking things abit more easy but still be around 🥰🤗💖❤💕🐾👽😘 xx.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hi everybody

Lovely sunny day.

Gullri thought of you yesterday. I made a cake and put some rum in it even though the recipe didn’t have any in. I notice quite a bit of Italian baking has rum in.

I was going to mention the gruesome twosome going off on another holiday but kind of not bothered.

I also see Megan and Harry got an award I know not what for.

Take care
🌹😊Sounds like a perfect cake Harri! Glad I inspired you to put some rum in. Wish I could try it 🐯

was a lovey blue sky all day, took a walk. Makes a big difference when the sun shines for a while. My indoor plants are happier and are growing…

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hello my friend 🥰💖💕❤👽🐾🤗😘 xx.
Thank you very much 🥰❤👽🐾🤗💖💕🥰😘 xx
Big hugs and Loads of love 💖💖💖💕❤❤❣💓 xx.
Sorry I've missed alot of messages on here and the Katie thread, I'm taking things abit more easy but still be around 🥰🤗💖❤💕🐾👽😘 xx.
I know you'll be around sweetie. That skank is getting everyone down at the minute, don't be stressing yourself and taking things easy is good, I've not commented on there for a few days (only to you last night) as she's driving everyone mad at the minute. As long as you're ok lovey 👽🤗❤😘🐕🐾🥰 xx

• Heart
I know you'll be around sweetie. That skank is getting everyone down at the minute, don't be stressing yourself and taking things easy is good, I've not commented on there for a few days (only to you last night) as she's driving everyone mad at the minute. As long as you're ok lovey 👽🤗❤😘🐕🐾🥰 xx
Thank you 🥰💖🤗👽🐾❤🥰😘 xx.
She has drove me mad so I decided to not read as much on there, but at a few pics every other day or so to keep in touch. I also like a few messages on there that make me laugh but I was getting obsessed before on keeping up and reading everything.
I really dislike her lol.
I am so glad we have got this thread to post in when things get too stressful and take it at a easier pace.
I'm abit better today thank you.
For you ❤🥰👽🐾🤗💖🥰😘🥃🥃 xx.

• Heart
This should be mandatory, not just for us Tattlers but also for anyone luring here. Wouldn't it be a sign of our strength in numbers if we could tank hers this way? Maybe put it in the Wiki as a recommendation?
I tried but failed to get virwpure to work for me, copying and pasting the URL. Maybe step by step instructions for we not-so-tech-savvy in the Wiki too please?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.