Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Hi my dear chum Dolly. I'm good. Just been in hospital with 4 fractured vertebrae and some complications withh my stoma for over 2 weeks. Home now and literally trying to get back on my feet again! Sending love. Blue xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Nick sent me a picture I could share with her Krusty friends.

You can see Monsieur Crumble was a beautiful woman ❤
RIP Crumble, I hope you are looking down and laughing with us. We miss you 😥❤ xx
Screenshot_20220213-124255_Instagram.jpg

@Anna666 I passed your messaged (screenshot) your message to Nick (Kensfrillyend) xx

• Heart

MrsCranky

VIP Member
This is Sam . My little sweetie. God rest his beautiful soul. He loved babies and toddlers and would make a beeline for them wagging his tail like crazy and pissing himself with excitement. He was soft as shit and had a lovely heart. I drew the picture after he passed away. It helped me grieve. Love MrsC xxxx
20220211_163014.jpg
20220211_163025.jpg

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Thank you x crumble and liar liar were so brave at a time when I was going through cancer treatment. I was in pieces but reading their posts at the time gave me strength. I remember crumble saying she had asked her son to post on tattle when she passed and liar liar had asked her husband to do the same. I think it is sad that Ken has had to go to such lengths to be believed by some x
Bless you, another brave lady to join the gang over here, welcome ❤

Crumble's son did post but then someone accused that he wasn't who he claimed to be and it went from there. I think because he used to read Tattle to his beloved Mum and post what she told him when her hands were bad, of course his posting style would seem to be the same as hers once he came on as Ken!! Anyway I'm glad he's ok and we know what's what now 😘 it's sad we don't know about Liar for sure but safe to say wherever she is hope she's happy and pain free too ❤ x

• Heart
Reactions: 16

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
My first post on here, hope you dont mind me sharing my beautiful little furries, the cat is 100% the boss tho.
20210124_212807~01.jpg
FB_IMG_1589577717193.jpg
20180722_111737.jpg

• Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I'm back; We went over to say a final goodbye to S because he had another 3 fits today and deteriorated badly with each one, to the degree our son decided he couldn't bear to see his boy suffer any longer so opted to let him go peacefully;

The vet said that it appears he may have had a brain tumour which was causing the fits which of course would never get better and the surgery could have killed him anyway, thus son and his OH decided they should let him go to avoid traumatising him any more. The pair of them are in shreds because S was Their Boy - no dog was ever loved more than he was :(
So we are back home holding onto our two (the brother and sister of S), dreading when the day comes for them to leave us. I wish sometimes we didn't love our dogs so much then parting would'nt be such terrible agony; UGH what a day :(

• Heart
  • Sad

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
This is from Nick xx

All the lovely messages have reduced me to tears thanks for sending x I wouldn't go back to Tattle as it's not really for me, I only got involved cos of mum, I only joined here to try to reach out to a Krusty as like I said you all deserved an explanation, I might try to persuade my sis to become a Tattler though 😉 Best wishes to all you Krusties and your loved ones and thanks again for all your kindness xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15

MrsCranky

VIP Member
Still no sign of him yet..bastard.

Awwwwwwwwwwww that’s beautiful bless you.❤❤
I was looking at old photographs today and I just wanted to share a memory with you lovely lot and I had a little cry. Sam meant the world to me. The mischievous kind bugger he was. Mind you he hated the paperboys bag. He used to hang on it with his teeth and I would have to call him off. He was a sucker for little humans though. He defended me in my road once when someone caught me around the neck mucking about. He bloody went for them. I trained him myself from a puppy and defended him when he was little from bigger dogs. I guess he never forgot that and when he thought I was in trouble he didn't hesitate to return the favour. He was a special man and even though he's no longer here the bond is unbreakable.

This is one of my scooby doo hot water bottle dog playing chess with his O Neil beannie hat on
20220211_163038.jpg

This is Sam as a baby
20220211_171633.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

DC16

VIP Member
Hey krusties 👋 I always forget about this thread 🤦🏻‍♀️ I feel like keeping up with the ‘she who shall not be named thread’ is a full time job in itself 🤣 and she has 😡😡😡 me by going away again using ‘work’ as an excuse. But, the karma bus is coming. 👍
Awww Pom bear please at least stick around here 🙏🥰 I love your masterpieces.
You lovely lot have been through so much, too many names to mention individually and it’s lovely to see some of the regulars on here still. Keep strong my krusty friends. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 14
When I joined this site a few months ago I was wow everyone hates it as much as I do….but recently on t’other thread I’ve withdrawn more and more….quite often when I’ve (occasionally) posted someone jumps down my throat. When I said recently about not understanding the getting to VIP status someone called me jealous 🤦‍♀️🤣…..what I have noticed since I joined is that there are a lot of seriously obsessed people….to the extent that I do wonder about their state of mind 😬😬. I don’t work anymore so have plenty of free time but rarely comment….yet some people are commenting every 2 minutes throughout the day! I’ve had a lovely day today in this glorious weather….a walk, soak in the hot tub, nurturing my 🍅 and 🌶 seedlings and then a lovely roast…..yet I’m sure there are a lot of people that have spent the day commenting about the same thing over and over again….or trying to find BKK flight details etc 🤦‍♀️. Sorry to rant on here about it but if I said anything ‘over there’ I’d be ripped to shreds probably. Anyway rant over and @Pom Bear its lovely to see you back on here xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Don't often post on here as you all seem so close but this has really touched me. I remember crumble and liarliar. Mods should maybe look into this further and invite Ken back in light of this. So sad:cry::cry:
This a thread for too @Lollypops, a thread where you can talk of topic. You are welcome here ❤

Screenshot_20220213-135351_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220213-135403_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Here's my boy this afternoon during the rugby! Alf is knocking on now but he's a pup in his head. Like us all😘
20220212_175453.jpg

Not the most flattering angle but hes having so much fun🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

sleepdeprivedandobsessed

Just found a baileys gift set I didn’t gift someone at Christmas… ate the chocolates and just drank the miniature bottle of baileys from the bottle. Classy is me. Just thought I’d share that with you all 😁😁😁

• Haha
  • Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Hello everybody 👽🤗❤😘 xx let's all have a big group hug hey, thank god we don't argue and pick on one another on here. I think a few regs are even having a rest from over there & it's not because Skankys getting on their tits either. It definitely was not like that with us lot, all we did at times to annoy others was post cat chat!

Anyhow I love all you lot and hope you're all ok, we are missing one or two this week ❤😘

• Heart

not on my watch

VIP Member
Yes! It really does. I'm with others who think he's gone mad. It's worrying and scary enough reading about it all, never mind all the poor people it's affecting. 😔😥
Hes off his fucking head, he needs to be ousted or a hit on him..also I can't believe that some Russians believe what they see on state TV!