Krusties #7 Roasted ferret and a glass of wine, pull up a chair it'll taste divine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well because you've been through the wars lately I'll make sure one arm is always free for you, I'll share the other one round for now 😊❀😘

I know sweetie ❀😘 I was terrible as a child but the pain of losing my beloved Dad every day when Mum left him & moved away seemed to kill something somewhere permanently & now I never get extremely anxious or scared or worried about anything as there's often sod all you can do to change what it is that's making you fret (I probably haven't explained that right but you know what I mean). ❀😘
One arm will do lol xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well because you've been through the wars lately I'll make sure one arm is always free for you, I'll share the other one round for now 😊❀😘

I know sweetie ❀😘 I was terrible as a child but the pain of losing my beloved Dad every day when Mum left him & moved away seemed to kill something somewhere permanently & now I never get extremely anxious or scared or worried about anything as there's often sod all you can do to change what it is that's making you fret (I probably haven't explained that right but you know what I mean). ❀😘
Do you know what though since I lost my dad 6 years ago I feel worse. It's like my identity has vanished. I had a spiteful supervisor who tore into me when I came back. Not understanding my pain. Her dad died recently and I treated her with kindness not hatred. I hope she takes something from that

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Do you know what though since I lost my dad 6 years ago I feel worse. It's like my identity has vanished. I had a spiteful supervisor who tore into me when I came back. Not understanding my pain. Her dad died recently and I treated her with kindness not hatred. I hope she takes something from that
Oh bless you ❀😘 people like that obviously don't care about others, the best thing is to kill them with kindness as you did, it takes the oxygen away from their fire xx

I understand what you mean Facie. I had terrible anxiety as a child and when my mum left my dad and us kids when I was a teenager all my anxiety went. Like u describe, something was killed! Unlucky for me tho 8 years later it came back. I need to get back to where you are xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Im being a bit deep now. I'm going off to watch gogglebox now
Oh bless you ❀😘 people like that obviously don't care about others, the best thing is to kill them with kindness as you did, it takes the oxygen away from their fire xx
Absolutely they are ashamed forever because you are the better person. They hate it. You haven't been dragged down to their level. They are sewer rats

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I understand what you mean Facie. I had terrible anxiety as a child and when my mum left my dad and us kids when I was a teenager all my anxiety went. Like u describe, something was killed! Unlucky for me tho 8 years later it came back. I need to get back to where you are xx
Bless you ❀😘 it will come around again I think, if you have young children the worry of them makes it surface xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Im being a bit deep now. I'm going off to watch gogglebox now
Absolutely they are ashamed forever because you are the better person. They hate it. You haven't been dragged down to their level. They are sewer rats
Gosh Facie you are becoming this threads therapist. You're a lovely friend. Bless you. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart
One arm will do lol xxx
Bless you. All joking aside, it's often easier to share with strangers, if being here helps & you can have a laugh & feel better then good for you. Especially men I think, because they still have to try & be the strong ones for their partners etc. As do Mums for their kids ❀😘

Gosh Facie you are becoming this threads therapist. You're a lovely friend. Bless you. Love MrsC xxxx
Lol, I'm just little old me, but thank you β€πŸ˜˜πŸ€— xx

• Heart
Bless you. All joking aside, it's often easier to share with strangers, if being here helps & you can have a laugh & feel better then good for you. Especially men I think, because they still have to try & be the strong ones for their partners etc. As do Mums for their kids ❀😘

Love you to bits. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart

It is easier to share with strangers I think. You are 1 in a million xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I am scared. We are not prepared 😟
Hugs to all of you lovley people❀

• Heart
Oh now stop it you lot, I love you all my friends, I'm here whenever ❀❀❀ hugs to Gullri too because I can't imagine what the poor people caught up in the war or near it are feeling right now either πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜

• Heart
Oh now stop it you lot, I love you all my friends, I'm here whenever ❀❀❀ hugs to Gullri too because I can't imagine what the poor people caught up in the war or near it are feeling right now either πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜
Yes you are correct. There are bigger things going on

• Heart
❀I just watch and read about this terrible war. It is so awful and there is nothing I can do. I donated money to help but how can it help? ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 8
❀I just watch and read about this terrible war. It is so awful and there is nothing I can do. I donated money to help but how can it help? ❀
You have done what you can by donating however much you can afford to give Gullri, it will help. You must try not to worry but keep yourself safe too. All anyone can do right now is watch & pray for all the poor innocent folks caught up in the madness of it ❀😘

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.