Krusties #7 Roasted ferret and a glass of wine, pull up a chair it'll taste divine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just because it seems things are all going a bit ting tong, ping pong, Skankys face is all Pete tong over there, I think we may gain more asylum seekers, so:

Thread title suggestion.

Krusties #8. Tin hats on gang, shore up the rear, we'll be having no Bangkok talk in here.

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just because it seems things are all going a bit ting tong, ping pong, Skankys face is all Pete tong over there, I think we may gain more asylum seekers, so:

Thread title suggestion.

Krusties #8. Tin hats on gang, shore up the rear, we'll be having no Bangkok talk in here.

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘
That's very good and apt FH and you provide some perceptive analysis of the situation we could face as regards an influx of interlopers. Now this slightly hidden thread is set to become better known to the great unwashed, partly due to some promotion in the 'on topic'' celebrity section by both 265 and yours truly , what we need to ensure is that we gain an increase in genuine, honourable contributors to enhance the Krustie community, build our strength and cement our bonds but we need to stay on our toes, be alert, keep it social and remove any wronguns who infiltrate our ranks. The last people we want in here are KP superfans and oddballs like BunnyCuddles who would be sitting in his bedroom , typing left handed on his sticky keyboard and trying to convince us how adorable and wonderful Skanky is while dissing Stacey Roland Rat Solomon, Chipolata Pete and Dr Fried Eggs Emily. And doubtless would not even be interested in telling us what he had for lunch or sharing pictures of any pets he has.

Reactions: 6
That's very good and apt FH and you provide some perceptive analysis of the situation we could face as regards an influx of interlopers. Now this slightly hidden thread is set to become better known to the great unwashed, partly due to some promotion in the 'on topic'' celebrity section by both 265 and yours truly , what we need to ensure is that we gain an increase in genuine, honourable contributors to enhance the Krustie community, build our strength and cement our bonds but we need to stay on our toes, be alert, keep it social and remove any wronguns who infiltrate our ranks. The last people we want in here are KP superfans and oddballs like BunnyCuddles who would be sitting in his bedroom , typing left handed on his sticky keyboard and trying to convince us how adorable and wonderful Skanky is while dissing Stacey Roland Rat Solomon, Chipolata Pete and Dr Fried Eggs Emily. And doubtless would not even be interested in telling us what he had for lunch or sharing pictures of any pets he has.
Indeed, and that bleep RON can duck off as well. We can spot them all a mile off, don't you worry about that. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Hey krusties πŸ‘‹ I always forget about this thread πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I feel like keeping up with the β€˜she who shall not be named thread’ is a full time job in itself 🀣 and she has 😑😑😑 me by going away again using β€˜work’ as an excuse. But, the karma bus is coming. πŸ‘
Awww Pom bear please at least stick around here πŸ™πŸ₯° I love your masterpieces.
You lovely lot have been through so much, too many names to mention individually and it’s lovely to see some of the regulars on here still. Keep strong my krusty friends. πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hey krusties πŸ‘‹ I always forget about this thread πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I feel like keeping up with the β€˜she who shall not be named thread’ is a full time job in itself 🀣 and she has 😑😑😑 me by going away again using β€˜work’ as an excuse. But, the karma bus is coming. πŸ‘
Awww Pom bear please at least stick around here πŸ™πŸ₯° I love your masterpieces.
You lovely lot have been through so much, too many names to mention individually and it’s lovely to see some of the regulars on here still. Keep strong my krusty friends. πŸ₯°
It's lovely to see you in here DC πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ I know she keeps you busy full time & you do so much to help the creditors just because you want to, you're a bloody star for what you're doing to help them all. I'm gutted for them she's gone πŸ–• to them all and gone away, how many of those poor people would love & deserve holidays of their own? Much love and respect to you my friend, for doing what you do, bless you ❀😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes,see where you are coming from but usually it only lasts for abit.πŸ₯΄
Whats going on there now, Dolly?

I can't keep up with it I skip the pages. Who's arguing now?

I hope they stay safe and that its all over soon...putin needs to be ousted and quickly,he's even threatened Sweden and Finland now!
Can't find it, but I read about predictions. They predicted the Virus, and said Putin would start but also he would be assinated by one of his own - let's hope so, eh!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Can't find it, but I read about predictions. They predicted the Virus, and said Putin would start but also he would be assinated by one of his own - let's hope so, eh!
I think he will be assisted too

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We've been out this fine morning for a walk around the ruined chateau at Cerisy-Belle-Etoile;

The only thing that spoiled it was seeing those complete asshats of la chasse strolling about looking for things to kill. Damn them all :(
Sadly only last week in Cantal a moronic 17 year old girl out with the Chasse shot and killed a 25 year old out walking with her partner; but its a bonus when they kill each other because they've "mistaken their friend for a deer". Its a bloody disgrace this is still going on as indeed it does in the forest behind my house once a month in season, actually the bastards had the gall to put their warning sign alongside my perimeter hedge last time so I went out there and kicked the bloody thing 20 feet up the lane where I left it in the ditch :( I tell you this - if those bastards come into my field I'll have the OH's arsenal out of the safes and be on their frigging tails like nobody's business! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Assassinated*

Reactions: 7
Afternoon all, looking forward to @265 roasty pic today. Was due to have a roast here, but I'm almost home alone, so there's no point in cooking for the masses :) **secretly ok with that as I'm totally cream crackered**

(cream crackered = knackered = one is in dire need of some rest ;) - for those who have no idea what the diddly pop I'm on about :LOL: )

Gorgeous bright blue skies (still chilly) but lots of walkers out and about.

I'm thinking quiche (I call them flans :oops:) salad and picky bits instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hi everybody

Lovely sunny day.

Gullri thought of you yesterday. I made a cake and put some rum in it even though the recipe didn’t have any in. I notice quite a bit of Italian baking has rum in.

I was going to mention the gruesome twosome going off on another holiday but kind of not bothered.

I also see Megan and Harry got an award I know not what for.

Take care

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Me too. I chat for a bit then always end up back immersed in that plastic-titted reptilian.

Sending you love, Pom and lots of big bear hugs to anyone who's struggling a wee bit. It feels like spring is right within touching distance and hopefully that will be lift a lot of our moods. xxxx

• Heart
Good afternoon krusties I hope you are all well 😘 It’s all getting a bit touchy on the skank thread so came over here for a bit of peace, dinner looks delicious 265, Just been for a nice walk through the forest such a beautiful day, my heart goes out to the people of Ukraine πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ’™ I’m so glad my nearest and dearest are safe.

I look at the news and think what on earth is this 🌎 coming to😞.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.