Krusties #7 Roasted ferret and a glass of wine, pull up a chair it'll taste divine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, thank you Stapps for doing the new thread for us πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜

And thanks to all who liked my silly title, after much piss taking at me 'ferreting about' in my freezer to find something for tea. I love you all, you cheeky buggers xx

Here's our thread mascot 🀭🀣

8619791b3a7c331761cd36c8c55578c7.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I just opened 3 windows lol, was trying to work out how to do the links for the old and the new.

Also realised we were on 6 now we are on 7 :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah, thank you Stapps for doing the new thread for us πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜

And thanks to all who liked my silly title, after much piss taking at me 'ferreting about' in my freezer to find something for tea. I love you all, you cheeky buggers xx
I thought you all got lost, I started to tag you all πŸ˜„

Thanks Diddy, I just went looking for you all πŸ˜„

Why haven't you got an avatar yet ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I used to love watching Celebrity Big Brother. Did you know the Australian CBB is on E4 at 9.00pm. Thomas Markle and Caitlyn Jenner are on there

We can't forget our lovely Pommy ❀
Saw bits of it yesterday.. not as good S ours I didn't think .. but hope he says some crap about meghan markle... I'm watching the bits atm.... I'm torn between liking it γ€Š wanting to dance ) and thinking it's rubbish .. lol

BRITS lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was going to do a thread recap, but how could I fit in all that we've yapped about on the last thread? I couldn't, as I'd miss something out, suffice to say we've laughed, supported each other through stress and illness, been Mardy if we like and posted cat pictures if we like, carry on folks ❀😘

Oh, and no Morons allowed on my thread, no sirreeee! πŸ‘Š

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Saw bits of it yesterday.. not as good S ours I didn't think .. but hope he says some crap about meghan markle... I'm watching the bits atm.... I'm torn between liking it γ€Š wanting to dance ) and thinking it's rubbish .. lol

BRITS lol
Our BB voice-over sounds better than theres

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.