Krusties #7 Roasted ferret and a glass of wine, pull up a chair it'll taste divine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello everybody πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xx let's all have a big group hug hey, thank god we don't argue and pick on one another on here. I think a few regs are even having a rest from over there & it's not because Skankys getting on their tits either. It definitely was not like that with us lot, all we did at times to annoy others was post cat chat!

Anyhow I love all you lot and hope you're all ok, we are missing one or two this week ❀😘

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I guess you like swimming lol...Great way to keep fit

Maybe he's going to get a set of balls
I'm a crap swimmer. I aint going to win any medals but I love it. It helps my anxiety. Learning to breathe and control it underwater. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm a crap swimmer. I aint going to win any medals but I love it. It helps my anxiety. Learning to breathe and control it underwater. Love MrsC xxxx
I really get that with the anxiety xx

Hello everybody πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xx let's all have a big group hug hey, thank god we don't argue and pick on one another on here. I think a few regs are even having a rest from over there & it's not because Skankys getting on their tits either. It definitely was not like that with us lot, all we did at times to annoy others was post cat chat!

Anyhow I love all you lot and hope you're all ok, we are missing one or two this week ❀😘
❀❀❀

I wonder if he'll want Alaska back?
Our company has closed its Russia office

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

Love you hugs. I hate arguing. It makes me sad xx
I really get that with the anxiety xx

❀❀❀
Oh it's bloody aweful isn't it. How are you doing with your anxiety.

• Heart
Love you hugs. I hate arguing. It makes me sad xx
Oh it's bloody aweful isn't it. How are you doing with your anxiety.
I learned to cope with mine with exercise and breathing and I stopped smoking which was hard but helped so much

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s good that you have found something that helps your anxiety. Walking helps mine. I’ve been meaning to go for a walk today but I’m just soo tired x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I learned to cope with mine with exercise and breathing and I stopped smoking which was hard but helped so much
That's amazing. My anxiety started when I hit the menopause. I had 6 months off work because the symptoms I was experiencing were horrendous

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
It’s good that you have found something that helps your anxiety. Walking helps mine. I’ve been meaning to go for a walk today but I’m just soo tired x
Ive been an avid walker for 20 years but I suffer with mortons neuroma now in my right foot so I can only walk now and again

• Sad
  • Heart
That's amazing. My anxiety started when I hit the menopause. I had 6 months off work because the symptoms I was experiencing were horrendous
Nasty thing the menopause, however I hope KP vanishes when it kicks in with her.

• Heart
Extra hug for Allan, Mrs C & Sleepy πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ I'm so lucky not to suffer with extreme anxiety, I used to when I was much younger, but I know how awful it can be, I'm pleased for you that you all have your individual ways to cope ❀ xx

• Heart

Thank Christ for you Facie with all your facehugs. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart
Ive been an avid walker for 20 years but I suffer with mortons neuroma now in my right foot so I can only walk now and again
Ouch I just looked that up. Sounds painful xxx

Extra hug for Allan, Mrs C & Sleepy πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ I'm so lucky not to suffer with extreme anxiety, I used to when I was much younger, but I know how awful it can be, I'm pleased for you that you all have your individual ways to cope ❀ xx
Awww thank you xxxx

• Heart
Thank you, that means a lot xxx
You can give me as many hugs as you want πŸ˜‰

Last edited:
  • Heart
China (not the Chinese people because those poor buggers have no choice) is the country that every other country should be scared of. When COVID hit everyone was hooting and hollering about boycotting China …. but still carry on now wanting and buying the latest iPhone/iPad etc. I’m a technophobe so am quite happy with my donkeys years old models…..on my local FB page someone posted about their kid having their iPhone 12 knicked from school….then someone else posted a photo of a phone that was found and people were commenting that it was ’only’ an iPhone 6……how they could tell the difference is beyond me!
All I've got is a iRon 😭

• Haha
Thank you, that means a lot xxx
You can give me as many hugs as you want πŸ˜‰
Well because you've been through the wars lately I'll make sure one arm is always free for you, I'll share the other one round for now 😊❀😘

Gosh it's been crappy. Really slowed me down. I used to walk between 10 and 20 miles on the weekend. I was top of the leaderboard for Pen Y Fan on mapmywalk Done it in 1 hr and 3 mins. I have no chance doing it in that time now

Thank you Facie. It can be a bit of a bastard x
I know sweetie ❀😘 I was terrible as a child but the pain of losing my beloved Dad every day when Mum left him & moved away seemed to kill something somewhere permanently & now I never get extremely anxious or scared or worried about anything as there's often sod all you can do to change what it is that's making you fret (I probably haven't explained that right but you know what I mean). ❀😘

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.