Krusties #7 Roasted ferret and a glass of wine, pull up a chair it'll taste divine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello everyone... gorgeous day today went for a walk with my puppy... well he's 11 months old french bulldog but he's really boisterous and jumps on everyone.. I spend half my time apologising to people on route... lol .. sunny but bloody freezing cold.. the type of wind that gives you brain freeze....I would enjoy my brain freezing normally but have to keep my eye on my dopey dog 🐕 🙃 😅 xxx

Hello Foxy.. I had a tooth extraction recently and it wouldn't stop bleeding from the wound... painful and took it three weeks to heal.. my whole side of my face was aching too... 😩
My tooth was extracted and replaced with a false one straight away my gum has receded so much that I am down to the nerve again now, it fecking hurts! I hope you are feeling better now x

My angel

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.