Krusties #7 Roasted ferret and a glass of wine, pull up a chair it'll taste divine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I joined this site a few months ago I was wow everyone hates it as much as I do….but recently on t’other thread I’ve withdrawn more and more….quite often when I’ve (occasionally) posted someone jumps down my throat. When I said recently about not understanding the getting to VIP status someone called me jealous 🤦‍♀️🤣…..what I have noticed since I joined is that there are a lot of seriously obsessed people….to the extent that I do wonder about their state of mind 😬😬. I don’t work anymore so have plenty of free time but rarely comment….yet some people are commenting every 2 minutes throughout the day! I’ve had a lovely day today in this glorious weather….a walk, soak in the hot tub, nurturing my 🍅 and 🌶 seedlings and then a lovely roast…..yet I’m sure there are a lot of people that have spent the day commenting about the same thing over and over again….or trying to find BKK flight details etc 🤦‍♀️. Sorry to rant on here about it but if I said anything ‘over there’ I’d be ripped to shreds probably. Anyway rant over and @Pom Bear its lovely to see you back on here xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
When I joined this site a few months ago I was wow everyone hates it as much as I do….but recently on t’other thread I’ve withdrawn more and more….quite often when I’ve (occasionally) posted someone jumps down my throat. When I said recently about not understanding the getting to VIP status someone called me jealous 🤦‍♀️🤣…..what I have noticed since I joined is that there are a lot of seriously obsessed people….to the extent that I do wonder about their state of mind 😬😬. I don’t work anymore so have plenty of free time but rarely comment….yet some people are commenting every 2 minutes throughout the day! I’ve had a lovely day today in this glorious weather….a walk, soak in the hot tub, nurturing my 🍅 and 🌶 seedlings and then a lovely roast…..yet I’m sure there are a lot of people that have spent the day commenting about the same thing over and over again….or trying to find BKK flight details etc 🤦‍♀️. Sorry to rant on here about it but if I said anything ‘over there’ I’d be ripped to shreds probably. Anyway rant over and @Pom Bear its lovely to see you back on here xx
Thank you Love Pom 💖❤🥰🤗😘 xx.
You're day sounds really lovely ❤🥰💖🤗😘 xx.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank you 🥰💖🤗👽🐾❤🥰😘 xx.
She has drove me mad so I decided to not read as much on there, but at a few pics every other day or so to keep in touch. I also like a few messages on there that make me laugh but I was getting obsessed before on keeping up and reading everything.
I really dislike her lol.
I am so glad we have got this thread to post in when things get too stressful and take it at a easier pace.
I'm abit better today thank you.
For you ❤🥰👽🐾🤗💖🥰😘🥃🥃 xx.
Thank you my lovely, I shall enjoy that 🥃🥃👽🤗❤😘🐾🐕 xx you're always safe in here, no moaning or stress, bless you xx

Folks are all different, some will post relentlessly about any old shite just to get VIP in the fastest time (and who cares, it's just a chat site, there are no extra privileges for VIP, let's face it) others are happy just to potter along nipping in and out when they're bored & want a bit of light hearted relief from RL. ❤😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Thank you my lovely, I shall enjoy that 🥃🥃👽🤗❤😘🐾🐕 xx you're always safe in here, no moaning or stress, bless you xx

Folks are all different, some will post relentlessly about any old shite just to get VIP in the fastest time (and who cares, it's just a chat site, there are no extra privileges for VIP, let's face it) others are happy just to potter along nipping in and out when they're bored & want a bit of light hearted relief from RL. ❤😘
You're welcome 🥰💖❤👽🐾🤗😘 xx.
Yep it's a such a nice thread, everyone is so nice 🥰💖❤👽🐾😘 xx.
I don't read every post but it's so good to dip in and read or chat occasionally 🥰💖🤗❤👽🐾😘 xx
I know it won't get my blood boiling either lol 😄👽🐾💖🤗😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I was made a VIP after 6 weeks not because it was my ambition to be one but because I was glad to have found like minded people that hated KP as much as I do.
I feel the need to moan, my son, his wife and my 9 month old grandson have covid. I've had a tooth extraction, first one since I was a child and a false one put in its place. I am in constant pain at the moment and anyone who tells me to chill can get lost!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Hello everyone... gorgeous day today went for a walk with my puppy... well he's 11 months old french bulldog but he's really boisterous and jumps on everyone.. I spend half my time apologising to people on route... lol .. sunny but bloody freezing cold.. the type of wind that gives you brain freeze....I would enjoy my brain freezing normally but have to keep my eye on my dopey dog 🐕 🙃 😅 xxx

I was made a VIP after 6 weeks not because it was my ambition to be one but because I was glad to have found like minded people that hated KP as much as I do.
I feel the need to moan, my son, his wife and my 9 month old grandson have covid. I've had a tooth extraction, first one since I was a child and a false one put in its place. I am in constant pain at the moment and anyone who tells me to chill can get lost!
Hello Foxy.. I had a tooth extraction recently and it wouldn't stop bleeding from the wound... painful and took it three weeks to heal.. my whole side of my face was aching too... 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Dental pain is a nightmare. My sympathies.

I had a spate of tooth problems about 10 years ago and semed to be always having a root canal filling or another crown fitted but in the last few years I haven't even needed a filling. However, recently I decided to get with it and saw my dentist about tooth whitening. I'm not trying to get the ridiculous, brilliant white Turkey teef look but noticed my teeth were yellowing a bit due to age and wanted to feel more confident about my smile. I paid about £250 and had the moulds made that you put the gel in and wear over your teeth overnight. I was told I would probably get temporary tooth sensitivity and given sensitive toothpaste but being a hater of tooth pains and given I've had no tooth problems for years I've still not had the courage to use the whitening kit. The tubes of gel are still in the fridge.

I'm wondering whether to risk it...... I'm starting to think I'd rather have off-white/yellowy teeth that give me no problems than nicer looking whiter teeth that hurt like buggery every time I have a hot or cold drink :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dental pain is a nightmare. My sympathies.

I had a spate of tooth problems about 10 years ago and semed to be always having a root canal filling or another crown fitted but in the last few years I haven't even needed a filling. However, recently I decided to get with it and saw my dentist about tooth whitening. I'm not trying to get the ridiculous, brilliant white Turkey teef look but noticed my teeth were yellowing a bit due to age and wanted to feel more confident about my smile. I paid about £250 and had the moulds made that you put the gel in and wear over your teeth overnight. I was told I would probably get temporary tooth sensitivity and given sensitive toothpaste but being a hater of tooth pains and given I've had no tooth problems for years I've still not had the courage to use the whitening kit. The tubes of gel are still in the fridge.

I'm wondering whether to risk it...... I'm starting to think I'd rather have off-white/yellowy teeth that give me no problems than nicer looking whiter teeth that hurt like buggery every time I have a hot or cold drink :unsure:
Hey babes was thinking about you, hope you're well x

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.