Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I read the mods post as ken being the troll. I hope the mods will clarify. I think it is damaging, there are friendships and support here, if posters are trusting a wrong un it spoils it.
Dauphinoise, definitely. ☺
I’m openly honest,to tell the truth I don’t care if anybody knows my real name,why would I be worried?I don’t do much SM only facefuck really,my Facefuck isn’t used to slag people off,I have a real close friend since 2006,We got friendly through a forum.I have been on holiday to stay with her and have met her family and her fur babies.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

VIP Member
Morning people!

SO why am I posting at this time of day??

I've been to see a Doctor today, I have a lump under my right ear which I discovered
last week while I was shaving. I had this nice Lady Doctor who checked me out and
she doesn't know what this lump is. I have to have a chest x-ray (not sure why) and a
Blood test. I have also been referred to the "Lump Clinic", taking the day off to digest
this. Tomorrow I have my x-ray and my Blood test on Thursday morning.

The reason why I have seen a Doctor is simple, my Brother had a lump which turned
out to be cancer so I'm taking no chances. Thankfully my Brother is cancer free thanks
to him not ignoring it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

Anna666

VIP Member
Do people genuinely not see that poster for what it is? And think unquestionably they're real? It's not even about all the saved pictures uploaded confidently claiming they were someone's artwork (then the story changed). Then when called out they were constantly reading the thread saying nothing until on the thread everyone decided they were genuine. I know no one wants to admit they've been taken in by a con and want to believe it's read. But really so many posts read like a liar fantasist phoney.

mum didn't watch the current soaps but loved the classic ones in the avo, she used to call circumcised men Roundheads and uncircumcised Cavaliers, she was always asking me what I thought about the male soap actors (me with a red face 😳) willy's 🤭 she decided Ken was a Cavalier hence "frilly end" silly moo she was 🥰😍

l

clearly someone faking it all when you read the posts. they're probably laughing away at the people here they're fooling.
Stop shit stirring and fucking with people's heads! ... what exactly are you gaining from this? .... life must be very boring indeed, if this is what you do in your spare time .... I see YOU clearly for what YOU are 🤬 🤬 ... IF there is an issue, let the mods deal with it!!!

• Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member
I'm just lurking atm. Im too ill to function. I haven't ever felt this rough in my life.

• Heart
  • Sad

Facehugger

VIP Member
Can I ask if the mods are investigating and they conclude the CC poster is incorrect, will the CC post disappear from here, as my posts were removed when I did something not permitted?

So if the post stays, would that mean it's correct?
I hope they'll come straight out and tell us what's what after they've investigated 👍👍 but you could always ask them directly I guess.

Reactions: 14

VIP Member
Morning all, just been reading the bullshit apology made by HER family... oh fuck off!!

I hope she ends up in prison which is where she belongs.

Anyway, Monday I will have to get up early, had a call from the office giving me an early
collection, early bed for me tonight.

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Oh my dear Krusties Dolly has had a fucking nightmare..😩 Bit of long story but…..wanted to pop out just to shop down road (lovely peeps) just make sure I had everything for me chilli..well closed front door,then realised effin keys were indoors..I stood there heart beating away.I popped into factory next door,it’s effin huge, see one guy ,so helpful trying to get me memory right how to get out to back gardens….anyway along came this love man called Marco,he said oh yes I re ognise you Daves owner,I said yes he was bought up in this factory,he said yes a what a fabulous mouser he is.❤❤Awww my boy…anyway he said I will get ladder,walked out the fire door pointed out my back garden but said you won’t get in Cos if rose Bush etc,but next doors was clear (I just prayed that me back door was open) anyway he climbed over fence then into mine called to me door all ok..I was so pleased..relieved but in a state..I rang neighbour earlier just to let her know. So relieved..🙏😩

• Heart

VIP Member
HI people, going for my chest x-ray today at a local hospital, I am amazed I was able
to get an appointment so fast. Blood test on Thursday morning so I can shoot off to
work afterwards.

I've been looking at the KP thread and what the fucking hell?? I am so confused and
that's mainly because I'm out of the loop. Same goes for that other waste of space
Lauren goodyeartyre.

UPDATE - just got off the phone with East Surrey Hospital, I have an appointment
with ENT on THIS FRIDAY @3:30. So this means I will know where I stand by the
end of the week.

I have to say I'm impressed and amazed how fast things are happening with my
Situation. I know in some parts of the country people have to wait a long time for
referral or even a Doctor's appointment.

Last edited:
  • Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
I've gone back through posts and monsieur crumble did a picture for me. I've changed my picture. I think she got me to a T🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
On Curiously-curious post today...was it today (can't be arsed going back) but it had been liked by another poster. So I looked and that poster is also a mod. We started this thread a week ago to be a fun thread so I don't understand why kens would be called out on this one and not the Katie price thread.
I dont want it to let it to spoil this thread🤷‍♀️

I'm a roast potato kinda girl, though these days I should probably go for steamed baby potatoes...bloody middle age spread😂
I thought that to Ems, why have they decided to call Ken out on this thread, wish they would leave him alone he's going through enough as it is - CC has been asked to reveal their old username and they still haven't

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Afternoon everyone 👽🤗❤😘 hope you're all having a peaceful Sunday X

Just caught up 🙄 sigh, I really thought no rats would bother poking their dirty little whiskers in here with all the cats about, but there we are. 🐭

I notice the CC poster has quoted my post to attach their suspicions to. I shan't be responding to them until they have the good grace to explain why they're hiding behind a new ID if they're a regular Tattler. The mods are obviously investigating, I hope they'll let us know the results of their findings to bring the matter to a swift conclusion, for everybody's sake.

Meanwhile, hope you all enjoy your Sunday lunches folks ❤😘

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
Just had some shocking news. My hub works on the railways. Last week a colleague collapsed on the platform. He just told me he died the following day. Only 56. Awful. God bless.

• Sad
  • Heart