Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Morning all 😘 well I have caught up on skanky thread now I have caught up on this thread, quiet day again for me so I will enjoy the peace and quiet.😂 I love really strong tea the stronger the better, not a fan of coffee but hey we can’t all like the same things in life.

I hope you all have a peaceful Sunday ❤ Be back later for catch up 🤞x

• Heart
Reactions: 13

MrsEms

VIP Member
Morning all.
I've just made myself a strong black coffee (well my machine has) I don't drink tea because apparently when I make it, it tastes like gnats piss😂
Anyway I'm glad I've made a strong coffee, I'm sat here wondering what's going on again?🤯🙁

• Sad
  • Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
On Curiously-curious post today...was it today (can't be arsed going back) but it had been liked by another poster. So I looked and that poster is also a mod. We started this thread a week ago to be a fun thread so I don't understand why kens would be called out on this one and not the Katie price thread.
I dont want it to let it to spoil this thread🤷‍♀️

I'm a roast potato kinda girl, though these days I should probably go for steamed baby potatoes...bloody middle age spread😂

• Heart
  • Wow

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
I have absolutely no idea 🤷 I don't know if CC is suggesting that just Ken isn't who they say they are. Or if they're suggesting that Crumble/Ken is the same person 🤷 I don't understand why CC has created a new account to make their point if they're certain of what they're saying 🤷 Do mods now try to resolve the issue 🤷
Ultimately who/how is this damaging? None of us actually know our real names, addresses etc 🤷

Anyway, beef is cooking. What shall I do with potatoes? Roast, mash, dauphinoise, hasselback, twice baked.....
I read the mods post as ken being the troll. I hope the mods will clarify. I think it is damaging, there are friendships and support here, if posters are trusting a wrong un it spoils it.
Dauphinoise, definitely. ☺

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I'm back.

I need a rant 😔
I admit I do go though stages where I can have low moods yesterday was one of them. I feeling abit sorry for myself due to health.. in June my underactive throyid results showed I now got no working throyid. Hashimoto disease. It's completely ruined my quality of life..I'm off work, can't walk far without been exhausted, even though they say I'm on the normal dose..the constant exhaustion, fatigue and tiredness is the worse. I don't think I have a quality of life anymore.

Luckily I'm happiest online which also takes not too much effort..but to be honest my health is getting me down..also got peri menopause and pmt this week on top..
It affects everything from mood, concentration, aches and body stiffness mainly in legs, shoulders and arms,hands.

I'm not good with bad health stuff, I end up depressed, but I can't bare the thought of never having a normal active life again..I'm 47.

Before the lockdown I used to travel abit..UK and worldwide.. something I really want to keep up..but I admit I did struggle with Devon, I go to Belfast a week Sunday also a US trip booked for next May..I am so worried on how bad the jetlag will be on the effect on my body with this disease.. Washington is an 8 hour flight. Long story short I'm trying to keep up traveling otherwise I might as well just give up.

Even going to a restaurant is hard work, or even a ten minute work to a shop. I dread the future 😔

Sorry on the very long rant..I just get so miserable 😔 xx

• Heart
  • Sad

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I don’t know why I bother going on Facebook it rubs me up the wrong way.

This Is a bit personal but the man whose mum died (my old next door neighbour) I twice asked him for his address to send card of condolence. He just liked the reply no response. I give up.

Have a good day everybody
I deactivated my Facey account about 8 months ago. It was driving me bonkers. I was absolutely sick of pointless posts, attention seeking posts, moaning, stupid questions etc. I can honestly say I'm not missing it 1 bit 🙂

• Heart
  • Wow

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I'd like to know what's going on. My adding up is shit and I'm not going there again🤦‍♀️

I've still got meringue stuck to the front of my phone from mixing yesterday's pavlova😳🤣
I like builder's tea. I leave the bag in my cup. Just a splash of milk, no sugar.

I'm confused too 🤔 has CC contacted mod about Ken, thus generating mod post? Why has CC created new account to post their concerns? Why not just post under normal name?

Just to be absolutely clear, Skanky is still a lying c**t. Anyone who believes anything in her new book is as deluded as she is. Nice to throw all the exes under the bus though 🥴

• Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
BLUES BISTRO

Well, more of a Soup Kitchen! Lol!

Here's my first of many recipes - Chicken Garlic Pesto Penne. SO easy to make and delicious for kids and adults. Takes around 30/40 mins.

Ingredients (Serves 3/4):

1 tablespoon oil
2 chicken breast, sliced into chunks
2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
½ tablespoon salt
½ tablespoon black pepper
100g double cream (can use half fat)
65g grated parmesan cheese
35g green pesto (more if you like)
400g penne pasta, cooked and drained
100g cherry/baby plum tomato, halved
parmesan cheese, to garnish
fresh basil, chopped, to garnish

COOKING

All done in one pan!

1. Heat the oil in a pan. Cook the chicken until browned with the seasoning.

2. Meanwhile, cook the penne.

3. Add the cream, parmasan and pesto to the chicken.

4. Cook until sauce has slightly reduced. Around 5 mins.

5. Add penne and cherry or baby plumb tomatoes and mix.

6. Done! Garnish with paramsan and basil.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Wow ~ that looks yummy, and no sprouts either! (I'm still funny about mash...) Anyway HERE YOU ALL ARE! As we see, a rather lame apology was issued on Skankys' behalf whilst managing to promote her new catalogue of lies. AND dragging Dwight Yorke into the foray yet AGAIN. Dolly, pass the piss-pot please! Now can anyone tell me if the KP threads will continue or have we all transferred over to this one now? I don't mind but still wondering where LiarLiar and Peeko have gone x
We're here chatting about anything & everything so we don't derail the Skanky thread. We'll all still be posting on the other 1. She's still a detestable lying piece of shit.
Pull up a chair & feel free to join in with anything you like..... have a welcome hug 🤗

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Ok I admit I'm not even half awake, can anyone confirm who is the troll cc or ken?
I have absolutely no idea 🤷 I don't know if CC is suggesting that just Ken isn't who they say they are. Or if they're suggesting that Crumble/Ken is the same person 🤷 I don't understand why CC has created a new account to make their point if they're certain of what they're saying 🤷 Do mods now try to resolve the issue 🤷
Ultimately who/how is this damaging? None of us actually know our real names, addresses etc 🤷

Anyway, beef is cooking. What shall I do with potatoes? Roast, mash, dauphinoise, hasselback, twice baked.....

• Heart
Reactions: 12

MrsEms

VIP Member
Oh dear,honestly if peeps keep moaning on our skanky thread don’t like some comments why don’t they just piss off.We always get the interlopers on the thread when it livens up,lots of em haven’t a fucking clue..Sorry to be moaney bugger..🙁They don’t read wiki either.

Just ignore me..🤣Moaney old cow I am!anyway whats for dinner today..Ems hope you are feeling better me dear…
I'm still feeling rough. I was going to make sausage casserole but I'm not sure I can be arsed. I don't want to make it, eat it and clean up after it sooooo.....
but I would be letting my troops down🤷‍♀️

Interlopers on the skanky thread eh? Hmmm, maybe I should go and play...🤣

Wtf, someone is actually claiming to be the pope on the kp thread...hang on a minute😳 we all know the pope is my great grandfather, he wouldn't be on tattle...

He's bloody dead for a start🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Think you’ll all love this one ❤

FFS! That has offended my ears!!!! :(

She is ususlly on here as well early morning posts. Yes me too re liar liar.🙁
I'm here! I've been transferring the Scum's shit-fest of "lifts" from skanky's revolting tome onto her wiki so if I have missed any of it pls put it on there!
I tell you, having been through that crap and endured the "Poor Me" BS I feel I want to punch her lights out EVEN MORE now so I cannot begin to imagine how angry Pete must be over it nor how mortified Junior will be. But she's such a grayt muvver in't she innit? :(

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I’m not sure I posted this before,but it’s gorgeous I ordered as Pressie ideal for cheese and biccies,it’s hand made.Unusual I think.I love the nibbled edges.🤣

Ems,it’s cos we care about one another!I worry when I don’t see a poster for awhile..I know people have their own lives to get on with..can’t help but be concerned.❤

• Heart