Krusties #2 the sequel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could just eat that now πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹. I'm waiting on the lasagne to heat up.
Bless you lovely πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ why is it stuff always happens all at once & the best laid plans always go tits up, courtesy of other people? I hope once you get in your rental things will be a bit calmer, in these cases it's never too early for gin ❀ at least it'll all be done for Christmas xx

Hope everyone else is ok today πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ your dinner looks nice Captain 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Evening all! I've just been reading back. I've got to say congratulations to pingu for getting your pip, I'm so relieved for you my lovely. I'm sure that's a huge weight lifted off your shoulders, so concentrate on looking after yourself now❀
I did just giggle at the 'krusties cold lurgy' that's amongst us...who started it?πŸ˜‚
I've not been well. I had a seizure in the shower this morning. Flooded the ensuite again, got my ankle strapped up and look like mega-mind😬 bollocks. I don't think I'll be wearing heels for a couple of weeks...

Harri my lovely, buy a lovely kettle😁
265, you sound like you've been over working...not a good for you. Love your dinner today😘
Dolly I hope you are looking after yourself😘

Night allπŸ₯°

• Heart
Evening all! I've just been reading back. I've got to say congratulations to pingu for getting your pip, I'm so relieved for you my lovely. I'm sure that's a huge weight lifted off your shoulders, so concentrate on looking after yourself now❀
I did just giggle at the 'krusties cold lurgy' that's amongst us...who started it?πŸ˜‚
I've not been well. I had a seizure in the shower this morning. Flooded the ensuite again, got my ankle strapped up and look like mega-mind😬 bollocks. I don't think I'll be wearing heels for a couple of weeks...

Harri my lovely, buy a lovely kettle😁
265, you sound like you've been over working...not a good for you. Love your dinner today😘
Dolly I hope you are looking after yourself😘

Night allπŸ₯°
Bless you Mrs E πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ sorry to hear you've not had a good day, I hope you're being looked after and going to take it easy for a few days lovely. Hope you get a good night's rest, lots of love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning, Warning, Fawning, Dawning, Adorning, Snoring, Boring,

no, no hidden meaning just looking at rhyming words,

hope you’re all ok,
MrsEms sweetheart so sorry about yesterday. Please take care and rest I think you’ve been overdoing it.

Penguin missing the Pixie photos she is so beautiful,

I’ve made Christmas cake this morning I use brandy in mix and then brandy to soak,

Take care and have a good day
PS Kevin sends his love πŸ₯•

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why does my cat always bring in mice that he catches? He makes enough noise doing it.🐁🐭🀣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Morning people!

SO why am I posting at this time of day??

I've been to see a Doctor today, I have a lump under my right ear which I discovered
last week while I was shaving. I had this nice Lady Doctor who checked me out and
she doesn't know what this lump is. I have to have a chest x-ray (not sure why) and a
Blood test. I have also been referred to the "Lump Clinic", taking the day off to digest
this. Tomorrow I have my x-ray and my Blood test on Thursday morning.

The reason why I have seen a Doctor is simple, my Brother had a lump which turned
out to be cancer so I'm taking no chances. Thankfully my Brother is cancer free thanks
to him not ignoring it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Thanks, well things are moving already, heard from the Hospital already, I should be seen
by the lump clinic within 2 weeks.
Hi 265, sorry you're going through this! Big hugs from meπŸ€— hope you're going to take it easy for a few days. Love and best wishes to you❀ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning people!

SO why am I posting at this time of day??

I've been to see a Doctor today, I have a lump under my right ear which I discovered
last week while I was shaving. I had this nice Lady Doctor who checked me out and
she doesn't know what this lump is. I have to have a chest x-ray (not sure why) and a
Blood test. I have also been referred to the "Lump Clinic", taking the day off to digest
this. Tomorrow I have my x-ray and my Blood test on Thursday morning.

The reason why I have seen a Doctor is simple, my Brother had a lump which turned
out to be cancer so I'm taking no chances. Thankfully my Brother is cancer free thanks
to him not ignoring it.
Right move. Sending all my love. Blue xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hi Krusties,hope peeps not feeling great are getting better.❀ Nasty time of the year isn’t it?loads of ailments etc.☹

• Heart
Hi Krusties,hope peeps not feeling great are getting better.❀ Nasty time of the year isn’t it?loads of ailments etc.☹
Seems to be, perhaps I should think again about getting a flu jab, never had one before.

• Heart
My cold has pretty much cleared up...I don't know dolly, maybe I shouldn't fall out of the shower and headbutt the floor🀣
You're right through, so much going around as well as covid. We had an email at 11pm last night to say my daughters school wouldn't be able to open today due to staff absences! So homeschooling again. I must admit it was a relief to turn of my alarm, I'm so sore today!

Hope everyone else is feeling a bit brighter and better today😘

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Welp .... Looks like ` westcrackpipe ` is growing nicely into her " new head " ... She looks amazing! And some people were making ludicrous suggestions that this photo was heavily " filtered/edited " .. Such nonsense, she wouldn't " CON " her millions of adoring " fans ” in this way πŸ€·πŸ€¦πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ perish the thought, give the gal a break, she has a brand new head, that needs to be celebratedπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Welp .... Looks like ` westcrackpipe ` is growing nicely into her " new head " ... She looks amazing! And some people were making ludicrous suggestions that this photo was heavily " filtered/edited " .. Such nonsense, she wouldn't " CON " her millions of adoring " fans ” in this way πŸ€·πŸ€¦πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ perish the thoughtπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
Oh that's filtered to buggery.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.