Krusties #2 the sequel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I’m off to bed

I’m going to watch a silent film on You Tube.

I was going to say I pads and hand cream doesn’t mix, but my hands are so dry, they are literally saying thank you and I’m having no problems skidding across the screen.

Good night all and God bless

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Right I’m off to bed

I’m going to watch a silent film on You Tube.

I was going to say I pads and hand cream doesn’t mix, but my hands are so dry, they are literally saying thank you and I’m having no problems skidding across the screen.

Good night all and God bless
Night night harri, sleep well😘

I think I'll take myself off to bed too.

Night all, be good😉😁

''Runs in to throw some Anusol at Mrs E'' 🤣🤣 I've been laughing at that ongoing tit show on there, dear o dear.
"Ouch", pass the anusol dont throw🤣

Yes, it's funny to watch now and again. I just can't stay on there and be angry all the time it's bloody draining.

Night hugger😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Morning Dolly! Up early to see Jersey Boy off- he's off on business for 3 days so I'm home alone!! I'm sure the lovely Krusties will keep me company !! 🥰 :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Morning peeps et bonjour from the land draped in thick fog! It was clear here until 8.30 am and then the fog in the valley joined up with the hill fog right over our little hamlet making a right ol' peasouper. No way am I going out raking up leaves in this lot!

• Heart
  • Haha
Just thinking I fancy getting myself a Tom Ford perfume,obviously not the hugely expensive ones but can anybody recommend me one..fankee very mucho.😊

Reactions: 7
Morning Dolly...fellow suffering farmer😳😂 morning all!
I haven't tried any of the Tom Ford perfumes. I have gone through many other brands but always go back to chanel allure. I've smelt perfumes in shops and they smelt great, brought them home and doused myself in them...and end up smelling like I've pissed my pants, several times. The same perfume can smell different on other people. Strange that🤣

• Haha
Morning all

Hi Dolly, MrsEms and all,

Was that Cockney rhyming slang Dolly for piles?

I never buy myself perfume hub does. It’s very personal and smells different on different people. I used to wear Armani diamonds, now Gucci and Chanel (never would spend that much myself). I used to buy Estée Lauder Beautiful and what’s the perfume with the strange neck that looks like the metal rings some African women wear?

Anyway here is Bambi, mums cat.
have a good day everybody

Attachments

• Heart
Morning all

Hi Dolly, MrsEms and all,

Was that Cockney rhyming slang Dolly for piles?

I never buy myself perfume hub does. It’s very personal and smells different on different people. I used to wear Armani diamonds, now Gucci and Chanel (never would spend that much myself). I used to buy Estée Lauder Beautiful and what’s the perfume with the strange neck that looks like the metal rings some African women wear?

Anyway here is Bambi, mums cat.
have a good day everybody
Ooh I've got armani diamonds, my daughter started 'borrowing it's so I bought her some too! I've got Estee lauder sensuous, that gets alot of compliments. Guerlain little black dress is nice, floral but sexeeyyyy😳🤣

Bambi is beautiful😍

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Morning Dolly...fellow suffering farmer😳😂 morning all!
I haven't tried any of the Tom Ford perfumes. I have gone through many other brands but always go back to chanel allure. I've smelt perfumes in shops and they smelt great, brought them home and doused myself in them...and end up smelling like I've pissed my pants, several times. The same perfume can smell different on other people. Strange that🤣
I wear Ariana Grande

• Heart
Ooh I've got armani diamonds, my daughter started 'borrowing it's so I bought her some too! I've got Estee lauder sensuous, that gets alot of compliments. Guerlain little black dress is nice, floral but sexeeyyyy😳🤣

Bambi is beautiful😍
Oh my God we could be twins!!! Joking of course.

I do think the cost of perfume is ridiculous but you are paying for the name and a nice bottle. This is going back. Mum used to wear Charlie!

Aw thank you. She is a sweet soul very timid and sensitive total opposite to my boy. As I have said many times she is a cross between Diana Dors in later years and Grace Kelly.

The perfume I used to wear was J’Adore by Dior.

• Heart
I've bought the one with the pompom attached to the top, can't remember the name but it was really gorgeous...
They all smell nice Ems. I like Kate Moss (an old one) can't get it anymore 🙁

Oh my God we could be twins!!! Joking of course.

I do think the cost of perfume is ridiculous but you are paying for the name and a nice bottle. This is going back. Mum used to wear Charlie!

Aw thank you. She is a sweet soul very timid and sensitive total opposite to my boy. As I have said many times she is a cross between Diana Dors in later years and Grace Kelly.

The perfume I used to wear was J’Adore by Dior.
My Mum wears Angel - when a friend wore it the smell made me feel queasy, I thought she was wearing cheap perfume, it smells better on my Mum, she wears Calvin Klein as well

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I loved the classic ones of years ago,have a few Madame Roche,also Estee Launder Private collection.

Harri,Bambi is beautiful.❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Afternoon you lovely lot 👽🤗❤😘 hope all good and the weather has brightened a bit for those that have been under it somewhat 😘

I'm not going near Staples, my Angel will set her off 🤢🤢🤣😘

• Haha
  • Heart
I loved the classic ones of years ago,have a few Madame Roche,also Estee Launder Private collection.

Harri,Bambi is beautiful.❤
Thank you Dolly I will tell her when I next see her.

Bambi was my cat initially but she couldn’t settle with us so I gave her to mum. Mum loves Bambi to bits, so does dad and I still love her too. I think of her as my baby that I gave up for adoption to have a better life.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.