Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsEms

VIP Member
Aw bless you. I love making things and have been like that since I was little. I remember drawing all these dresses over and over again and thinking back they had enormous boobs and shoulders and tiny waist! Good job I didnt go into fashion design!

That sounds like a lovely meal and well balanced, nowt wrong with frozen pizza. Aw poor dogs did they get tit bits?

I have been reading the posts on there again but to be honest I don’t want to get upset or angry. I still think about Peeko and wonder what happened to him.

Ha ha see if anybody notices your piles post!

I hadn't been on the kp thread for a week and felt better for it. I feel the same as you about it. Peeko going missing all of a sudden and now liarliar, it's not quite the same. I'll lurk, if I see a barney happening in front of me I may go in to some brutal details about piles...just to diffuse the situation of course 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Facehugger

VIP Member
Wow ~ that looks yummy, and no sprouts either! (I'm still funny about mash...) Anyway HERE YOU ALL ARE! As we see, a rather lame apology was issued on Skankys' behalf whilst managing to promote her new catalogue of lies. AND dragging Dwight Yorke into the foray yet AGAIN. Dolly, pass the piss-pot please! Now can anyone tell me if the KP threads will continue or have we all transferred over to this one now? I don't mind but still wondering where LiarLiar and Peeko have gone x
Hello lovely 👽🤗❤😘 we are here chatting & watching the shenanigans from the safety of somewhere we can't go 'off Topic'. We will still be sticking our oar in over there at times. No sightings of Peeko or Liar, sadly we suspect Liar may have succumbed to her illness 😔❤

I feel less rough atm 🤞
Just keeping my fluids up and resting
Bless you Penguin 🐧🤗 hope you shake it off quickly, glad you feel a bit brighter x

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Awwwwww fabulous Blue I have emailed to myself,for some reason I couldn’t copy it to notes on iPad!👀
I've made a recipe folder with screenshots of these lovely recipes.
I'm always looking for new ideas to try. I find cooking & baking therapeutic. ACTUALLY caring for my kids, neurodiverse, unschooling, house renovations, volunteering, intermittent work, health issues, pets etc leaves very little time for me. So cooking/baking is an outlet.
I'm sure many of us have similar lives. And that is why we are all so infuriated by her utterly vile lies

• Heart

VIP Member
Hello you lot!!!

Monday turned out to be a very good day for me, okay I had to get up early but I managed to
get to Tunbridge Wells before 9AM, then onto Orpington, slipped into Macdonald's on Bromley
common for breakfast then collected nearby. SO I was all set up for a good morning at least and
things did slow down during the day. I ended up in Fulham TWICE, once is fucking bad enough.

I managed to finish at 5:30, that is extremely early but I was allowed to go home so I headed to
Macdonald's for coffee and a scroll through my Instagram.

It was a slow crawl home and I popped into Asda to grab some baccy, got fuel near my home.

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
@Minxmonx I see you asked where all the Krusties are, we are over here 😘

I've gone back through posts and monsieur crumble did a picture for me. I've changed my picture. I think she got me to a T🤣
I was reading old posts too, where she first joined & said she was Woowoo on the Sun comments etc. I remembered her well from there ❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

MrsEms

VIP Member
I'll be honest, the only thing that I have bought that had the Skanks name to it was a duvet cover about 15 years ago 😱
I only bought it because I love hearts and the only duvet cover I could find that had hearts on was hers. After about a year it ended being used as dust sheets
I'm slowly raising my hand up in shame to admit that I bought one of her bra and knickers sets from Asda's about 15 years ago🥴 In my defence it was reduced and It was quite pretty which is hard to find being 32 E...I'm still ashamed and apologise profusely to everyone here. I then joined the 'burn the bra' movement out of shame🤣

• Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
Well,when I checked the likes of that post re CC it was a VIP ,Ems how did you find out it was a Mod?

Harri I love roasties as well,I sometimes have them with brussels which I adore.🤣Did you see that lovely bunny cake stand I posted Ems loved it.
Just clicking on a few posts. I shouldn't let it bother me so much...but it has. Liar liar would know what to do, I reckon she'd kick some ass😉

I do roast potatoes and honey roast parsnips. I'll be doing it for our evening meal again as my son is in work. I have an extra guest again today...the one who said he didn't like roasties😱🤣
I'm off for a kip, I was up way too early xx

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Morning all.
I've just made myself a strong black coffee (well my machine has) I don't drink tea because apparently when I make it, it tastes like gnats piss😂
Anyway I'm glad I've made a strong coffee, I'm sat here wondering what's going on again?🤯🙁
Yes, I used to mske gnats piss.🤣

I know Ems,I’m baffled..also bit confused with mods comment.

Harrigan

VIP Member
I don’t know why I bother going on Facebook it rubs me up the wrong way.

This Is a bit personal but the man whose mum died (my old next door neighbour) I twice asked him for his address to send card of condolence. He just liked the reply no response. I give up.

Have a good day everybody

• Sad
  • Wow

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Hi from Pom 🥰

Going to give up the Krustie thread for abit as I'm now active on four threads and finding it a struggle to read them all..I've already cut down reading every message on the Meghan thread.
I be lurking on and off in the future but at the moment the four threads are taking hours of my time.

Time to log of to eat.. getting later for making my dinner.

Love Pom 🥰❤❤💖😘 xx.

• Heart

Anna666

VIP Member
Oh dear,honestly if peeps keep moaning on our skanky thread don’t like some comments why don’t they just piss off.We always get the interlopers on the thread when it livens up,lots of em haven’t a fucking clue..Sorry to be moaney bugger..🙁They don’t read wiki either.

Just ignore me..🤣Moaney old cow I am!anyway whats for dinner today..Ems hope you are feeling better me dear…
Yeah Ive read the snidey comments defending the skank, trying to police peoples opinions ... and its really pissing me off big time!! ... however I shall scroll past and not react, otherwise Il start WW3!! 😤😤😤

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Oh jeez, I can't cope. I've stifled a laugh with a cough and farted at the same time...
I'm going upstairs🤣🤣
I do that all the time..some last quite a few seconds..so glad I live on my own and it’s only my Dave that can take it,although he jumps sometimes when I have let a blooper off.🤣 I do apologise to him though.🤭

• Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
These are not the best but definitely the smallest ever stockings I’ve made!
They look so sweet, you sewing is beautiful! It makes me want to get creative again😊

I ended up putting a few frozen pizzas in the oven and making a salad for tea. Even my dogs looked disappointed in me😂 Oh well, it was quick and easy.

I've put a couple of comments on the kp thread to lighten it up. Bloody hell, it all gets a bit tetchy on there at the moment! I'm contemplating posting about my piles but I don't want to get in trouble😉😂

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow