Krusties #2 the sequel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20211027-203242_Samsung Internet.jpg

I want to get one of these - I sit with my feet to the side of me and when I get up after sitting too long, it's like my leg is going to buckle, so I want a footstool. Jess can hide in it IF she can fit in it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
View attachment 833098

I want to get one of these - I sit with my feet to the side of me and when I get up after sitting too long, it's like my leg is going to buckle, so I want a footstool. Jess can hide in it IF she can fit in it
That’s lovely.

This was few years ago,always fed the squirrels,some would eat out of your hand.

3-F4-AAF1-F-DCB6-42-AF-BB48-2-BA5591081-E8.jpg
beautiful smile

Awwww Dave dipping his paw in biccie bowl to get a biccie ou,I love it when he does that.😻

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
That’s an idea Dolly but Fanny was a strange character and a bit of a Gorgon whereas MrsEms is lovely. See what she says.

Aw lovely story. I love seeing animal rescue stories but some are heartbreaking.

Did the sloth say thank you?
Aww, thankyou harri😘

I dont see myself as a fanny🤣 or a delia😬 my husband thinks I'm more or a nigella...though I've never watched her cooking shows! MrEms may have🤔

Any animal rescue show will have me crying in 3.2.1 seconds, I'm a bugger for it😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Aww, thankyou harri😘

I dont see myself as a fanny🤣 or a delia😬 my husband thinks I'm more or a nigella...though I've never watched her cooking shows! MrEms may have🤔

Any animal rescue show will have me crying in 3.2.1 seconds, I'm a bugger for it😭
I’ll leave it up to you to decide. I do like Nigella but she don’t half waffle and talk rubbish at times!

Lol, my name is just a shorter version of my proper name although hub calls me something else!

you need to see Farmhouse Kitchen it’s so quaint.

Ah, I get upset too I told you I cried when I’d heard that cat I used to follow had died.

I’m going to shock you all. Finished my jar of pickle yesterday so having beans on toast. How the other half live eh?

speak later

• Heart
Aww, thankyou harri😘

Yes,I can’t watch them I’m in tears..Oh perhaps a Nige then Ems.I made her quick jam once it was lovely,also her southern fried chicken (which I love) turned out well,have couple of her books.Especially the older ones.My neighbour every Christmas makes her spicey nuts,they are lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes,I can’t watch them I’m in tears..Oh perhaps a Nige then Ems.I made her quick jam once it was lovely,also her southern fried chicken (which I love) turned out well,have couple of her books.Especially the older ones.My neighbour every Christmas makes her spicey nuts,they are lovely.
Oooh, I wouldn't mind a look a the southern fried chicken...my husband would love me forever it I made him that😂
Tonight I am making chicken and chorizo jambalaya, I'm going to pop out and get a nice crusty baguette to go with it later.

I'm off to google nigella's recipes😘

• Heart
What on earth is this bloke on about? This presenter on this craft channel just said, “hose me down and call me Brenda”. What on earth does that mean?

MrsEms I’ve used Nigellas lemon cheesecake recipe, it’s so easy to make and tastes lush.

Dolly what a gorgeous photo of your squirrel. I adore squirrels. Years ago we went to Green Park in London and I fed the squirrels. They were so cute.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I used to watch 'Bitchin Kitchen'
Nadia G would where nice shoes whilst cooking

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Oh my dear Krusties Dolly has had a bleeping nightmare..😩 Bit of long story but…..wanted to pop out just to shop down road (lovely peeps) just make sure I had everything for me chilli..well closed front door,then realised effin keys were indoors..I stood there heart beating away.I popped into factory next door,it’s effin huge, see one guy ,so helpful trying to get me memory right how to get out to back gardens….anyway along came this love man called Marco,he said oh yes I re ognise you Daves owner,I said yes he was bought up in this factory,he said yes a what a fabulous mouser he is.❤❤Awww my boy…anyway he said I will get ladder,walked out the fire door pointed out my back garden but said you won’t get in Cos if rose Bush etc,but next doors was clear (I just prayed that me back door was open) anyway he climbed over fence then into mine called to me door all ok..I was so pleased..relieved but in a state..I rang neighbour earlier just to let her know. So relieved..🙏😩

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh my dear Krusties Dolly has had a bleeping nightmare..😩 Bit of long story but…..wanted to pop out just to shop down road (lovely peeps) just make sure I had everything for me chilli..well closed front door,then realised effin keys were indoors..I stood there heart beating away.I popped into factory next door,it’s effin huge, see one guy ,so helpful trying to get me memory right how to get out to back gardens….anyway along came this love man called Marco,he said oh yes I re ognise you Daves owner,I said yes he was bought up in this factory,he said yes a what a fabulous mouser he is.❤❤Awww my boy…anyway he said I will get ladder,walked out the fire door pointed out my back garden but said you won’t get in Cos if rose Bush etc,but next doors was clear (I just prayed that me back door was open) anyway he climbed over fence then into mine called to me door all ok..I was so pleased..relieved but in a state..I rang neighbour earlier just to let her know. So relieved..🙏😩
Bless you Dolly, hope you’re ok now. I’m always doing that with my keys.

It’s lovely somebody helped you, I know you heat lots of horrible stories but there are lots of nice people out there.

Do you have a spare set of keys you can keep or maybe give a set to a trusted neighbour in case something similar happens?

Take care lovey

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oooh, I wouldn't mind a look a the southern fried chicken...my husband would love me forever it I made him that😂
Tonight I am making chicken and chorizo jambalaya, I'm going to pop out and get a nice crusty baguette to go with it later.

I'm off to google nigella's recipes😘
Oh years and years ago my lovely aunt (mums sister) has lived in Texas for years,visited her loads of times,southern fried chicken is defo a fab dish,I tried a re pie out in seventies from a book she gave me..It was absolutely gorgeous,I mean real southern fried..The teeing is to steep chicken in milk leave it to marinate for ages..then get chicken out,flour it..then in flour again then fry..Best you just poach chicken before just for while.

Bless you Dolly, hope you’re ok now. I’m always doing that with my keys.

It’s lovely somebody helped you, I know you heat lots of horrible stories but there are lots of nice people out there.

Do you have a spare set of keys you can keep or maybe give a set to a trusted neighbour in case something similar happens?

Take care lovey
Not really Harri,no neighbours really I really know,probably all at work as well.Calming down though.. It was lovely to know my Dave is loved so much in there though.😻

• Heart
Oh years and years ago my lovely aunt (mums sister) has lived in Texas for years,visited her loads of times,southern fried chicken is defo a fab dish,I tried a re pie out in seventies from a book she gave me..It was absolutely gorgeous,I mean real southern fried..The teeing is to steep chicken in milk leave it to marinate for ages..then get chicken out,flour it..then in flour again then fry..Best you just poach chicken before just for while.

Not really Harri,no neighbours really I really know,probably all at work as well.Calming down though.. It was lovely to know my Dave is loved so much in there though.😻
Dolly what are we going to do with you? You should think about yourself more. Is there somebody nearby who you have given your details to in case of emergency eg? Im thinking back to you falling over.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Dolly what are we going to do with you? You should think about yourself more. Is there somebody nearby who you have given your details to in case of emergency eg? Im thinking back to you falling over.
I know what you mean,it’s just difficult if you haven’t people near you.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.