Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
It's foul!! Love the coffee though. 🥰
Yeah, there coffee is good now!! however they have gone back to the old ways,
they no longer have the same price for a Flat White so I have discovered. In fact
their pricing has gone back to pre-pandemic prices.

Reactions: 3

Harrigan

VIP Member
Dolly, take care I’m going to take a break.

You are a lovely lady and I do worry about you, glad youve got Dave, pets are far better than people and I certainly understand them better.

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
Dolly! Dolly! Dolly! Oh my God!

I remembered. My favourite aunt still alive although poorly bless her. She’s the type of person every time I said I like something she would give it to me. Anyway I have a Befana doll! I must have liked it many years ago! It’s is Fatto a Mano ( handmade) and she is lovely although shamefully I had no room for her and so she is stored in a cupboard in the carport. I will send it to you. You would love it. Hang on will take a photo.

• Heart
  • Wow

Facehugger

VIP Member
Right, anyways guys and gals, we'll need thread 3 soon. After all the kerfuffles with the thread title and concerns discussed at the beginning of this thread, get suggestions going for 'Krusties #3' ❤❤

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
I lost my mum 8 years ago, my best friend❤
Mum was 53. I have always struggled but that nearly finished me. I had to stop grieving every day, I was damaging my family and myself.
Anyway, I'm on a learning process.

Take care,
The lady with funky boots❤

Oh part of this message will self destruct in 3 2 1

Harri?😂
I honestly thought I was going do lally then, I was sure I saw your name!

When I read your post I had a chill run down my spine. You won’t believe this but at my previous place of work I had a friend whose daughters name was your real name. She told me many times her daughter was her best friend. The dates don’t match up though. She was in her early 50s when she died and it was such a shock as she was diagnosed with cancer and died only a few months later. She was such a lovely, funny lady. Bless her, she was devoted to her little grandchild and at the beginning of that year she’d started to eat healthy etc and then she became ill and died.

Her name was Eileen.

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Lots of activity in London, I didn't see what was going on but roads were closed near parliament so
it had to be some sort of wanky protest.
Frickin dickheads. Do none of them have jobs? Are they all benefit claimants, to have the spare time all day to do this crap? 🤬

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
Oh I'm sorry hugger, that must be still so raw for you. People say time is a healer. I think that you just get to the point that you have to learn to live with it. Hugs and love to you too🤗🥰😘❤

I put up a daft picture of me mocking my daughter. She was taking a selfie with false lashes...I saw them on the sideboard and stuck them on! She did laugh, she sent it too her mates and I was embarrassed 🤦🏻‍♀️
Put a photo up, I bet you're gorgeous😘

I'm watching very closely....
You have gorgeous eyes Mrs !! Very blue 💙

• Heart

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
Oh, a girl after my own heart, no tea bags here too 🤢🤢 indeed!!! Yeah, let good old Jersey boy deal with it, sometimes they're better at it, fingers crossed it was her birthday or something and she'd been on an all nighter. You must keep us updated, I'm invested now 🤣😘
I will lovely 😍 her birthday was in May! Baffled but he'll get to the bottom of it. We're her favourite client as we treat her really well (of course!!), I know she'll be mortified and worried but we will ensure whatever it is, we will look after her.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Facehugger

VIP Member
Glad it's sorted 💖😃🥰🤗🐾👽😘 xx.
Thank you my friend, I'm also learning all the time on my health so every little helps. I am lucky as been on tattle is my favourite when resting 💕❤💖🥰🤗🐾👽😘 xx
Bless you, keep your diary too so you can refer back 👽🤗❤😘🐾 I'll be here tomorrow, I'm not going to work xx

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
I was watching the Hairy Bikers tonight and I swear we saw a chicken and man fall in love. They went to get some eggs and visited some amazing chickens. The dark haired one with glasses tenderly held a chicken and she was hypnotised as he stroked her. Bless her.

No, no spare kettle although I was reluctant to go electric and now it’s conked out. I made myself a coffee this afternoon and haven’t learnt the knack of boiling water in a saucepan as it was stone cold. Oh well.

Night all, God bless
Harri, I do love you. But look, you have to put the heat on under the saucepan first lovely, then watch the pan till the water bubbles. Then it's hot enough 😘

VIP Member
Frickin dickheads. Do none of them have jobs? Are they all benefit claimants, to have the spare time all day to do this crap? 🤬
Problem is they are blocking the roads and tapping the limited resources of the Police, how can the Police protect the public
if they are fucking about with these morons?

Thanks for the new thread Captain 😘😘 although the title should have been 'Monsieur Crumble's Krusty Klub #2'. It's an honourary title for Crumble, was the title of the original thread (we had to have it moved cos it was in the wrong forum) and voted to keep it for thread "2. Oh well, never mind xx

Recap: we chatted about anything and everything and posted some good tuuuuunes 🤣🤣😘
Do people genuinely not see that poster for what it is? And think unquestionably they're real? It's not even about all the saved pictures uploaded confidently claiming they were someone's artwork (then the story changed). Then when called out they were constantly reading the thread saying nothing until on the thread everyone decided they were genuine. I know no one wants to admit they've been taken in by a con and want to believe it's read. But really so many posts read like a liar fantasist phoney.

mum didn't watch the current soaps but loved the classic ones in the avo, she used to call circumcised men Roundheads and uncircumcised Cavaliers, she was always asking me what I thought about the male soap actors (me with a red face 😳) willy's 🤭 she decided Ken was a Cavalier hence "frilly end" silly moo she was 🥰😍

l

clearly someone faking it all when you read the posts. they're probably laughing away at the people here they're fooling.

Harrigan

VIP Member
Ah, there you are! Well, I did say sorry even though my post after yours was laughing at me not you 🤷🤷
Yes you did but if you look at a certain post it looks like you are laughing at me especially after I explained how stressed I was and even when you did apologise a couple of people found that funny
I don’t get it

• Heart
Reactions: 1