Krusties #2 the sequel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, they’re the worst for it. Thankfully I live in a quiet area as I couldn’t imagine how noisy it is in a city at the moment 😞

They usually go on for about a week around here, although it does get quieter every night. Dave is fine with the fireworks but poor Nell hates them. I opened the door to let them out and a huge bang came out of nowhere, she ran right back in and hasn’t been off my bed since. She’s fearless until it comes to fireworks 🀣❀

Hope it gets better for you both πŸ€—
Awww, bless. I bet she feels safe on your bed, mine does, he thinks my bedroom is his bloody kennel. Hope they'll be ok, am sure you'll look after them till the horrible things are finished with. It's gone quiet here now thankfully. ❀😘

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah, they’re the worst for it. Thankfully I live in a quiet area as I couldn’t imagine how noisy it is in a city at the moment 😞

They usually go on for about a week around here, although it does get quieter every night. Dave is fine with the fireworks but poor Nell hates them. I opened the door to let them out and a huge bang came out of nowhere, she ran right back in and hasn’t been off my bed since. She’s fearless until it comes to fireworks 🀣❀

Hope it gets better for you both πŸ€—
Thank you πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ₯°β€πŸ˜˜ xx.
Sorry to hear Nell was scared tonight. Hopefully that be the last of the main fireworks tonight and less or none for you tomorrow 😘 xx.
Love from Pom πŸ₯° xx

Awww, bless. I bet she feels safe on your bed, mine does, he thinks my bedroom is his bloody kennel. Hope they'll be ok, am sure you'll look after them till the horrible things are finished with. It's gone quiet here now thankfully. ❀😘
Loooool sounds lovely though ❀πŸ₯°πŸΎπŸ‘½πŸ˜˜ xx.
Glad it's quieting down there too. I admit I've never liked them lol..even when I was small.

• Heart
It's seemed to have eased alot now..might get the odd one or two if unlucky.
Yep I thought that been a Saturday. It make me look forward to my hoilday more if I have it three nights on the trot.

Glad you and your pets are doing fine tonight, it's also a worry for the animals.
So tomorrow I'm on but be back on again Thursday night..I am now only on three threads, I gave the Meghan one up..was too serious and took up too much time.

The only thing I watch on tv( well online..don't have a tv) is classic Corrie and modern Corrie lol.
Love from Pom πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ€—β€πŸΎπŸ‘½πŸ˜˜ xx
Oh bugger it, is it Sunday you're off? I thought it was 20th, I'm such a silly numpty. I've not been on the megan one this week. It's ok when it's a laugh but all the long winded American politics just takes time scrolling past. Hope you're ok and feeling ready and set to go away, and you enjoy your time, at your own pace. Lots of love sweetheart πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸ•β€πŸ¦ΊπŸΎxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s fast asleep on the bed at the moment. He’s lying on the floor, moved my leg and the bugger jumped off 🀣 it’s gone quiet here now too. A few every 10 minutes but nowhere near as bad as a few hours ago.
Thank you πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ₯°β€πŸ˜˜ xx.
Sorry to hear Nell was scared tonight. Hopefully that be the last of the main fireworks tonight and less or none for you tomorrow 😘 xx.
Love from Pom πŸ₯° xx
Thank you Pom. they usually calm down in the days after. Hopefully it’s the same this year 🀞 hope you have a brilliant holiday ❀

• Heart
Oh bugger it, is it Sunday you're off? I thought it was 20th, I'm such a silly numpty. I've not been on the megan one this week. It's ok when it's a laugh but all the long winded American politics just takes time scrolling past. Hope you're ok and feeling ready and set to go away, and you enjoy your time, at your own pace. Lots of love sweetheart πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸ•β€πŸ¦ΊπŸΎxx
Looool πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx Yep Sunday and get back Thursday afternoon and be back online Thursday night πŸ₯°β€πŸ€—πŸΎπŸ‘½πŸ˜˜ xx.
Yep I've noticed that on the Meghan thread with the politics, also I'm not into any court cases etc. I miss Scotch Mist but that's about it..Freda I would miss too but she is taking a break she said on there,been quite a few weeks now.

I get abit nervous due to health and also not flown since Madrid Oct 2019..lol I didn't even know tattle existed back then! Though the good news is I'm getting more excited as well which gives me abit more energy..will do everything tomorrow on and off thoughout the day and of course be on here too πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸΎπŸ‘½πŸ˜˜ xx
Thank you very much my friend πŸ’–β€πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸΎπŸ‘½πŸ˜˜ xx. I add a few pics when I'm back again.

She’s fast asleep on the bed at the moment. He’s lying on the floor, moved my leg and the bugger jumped off 🀣 it’s gone quiet here now too. A few every 10 minutes but nowhere near as bad as a few hours ago.

Thank you Pom. they usually calm down in the days after. Hopefully it’s the same this year 🀞 hope you have a brilliant holiday ❀
Good to hear she's getting relaxed enough to fall asleep πŸ₯°β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
Loool at her jumping when you moved your leg πŸ˜„β€ Thank you πŸ₯°πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xx I be catching up when I'm back on my favourite three threads..the Loz one really made me laugh today lol πŸ˜…πŸ₯°πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart
Looool πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx Yep Sunday and get back Thursday afternoon and be back online Thursday night πŸ₯°β€πŸ€—πŸΎπŸ‘½πŸ˜˜ xx.
Yep I've noticed that on the Meghan thread with the politics, also I'm not into any court cases etc. I miss Scotch Mist but that's about it..Freda I would miss too but she is taking a break she said on there,been quite a few weeks now.

I get abit nervous due to health and also not flown since Madrid Oct 2019..lol I didn't even know tattle existed back then! Though the good news is I'm getting more excited as well which gives me abit more energy..will do everything tomorrow on and off thoughout the day and of course be on here too πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸΎπŸ‘½πŸ˜˜ xx
Thank you very much my friend πŸ’–β€πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸΎπŸ‘½πŸ˜˜ xx. I add a few pics when I'm back again.
Ah, that's so good to hear, I kind of thought you'd look forward to it more when the time came. I'd not flown for 15 years, I love the take off & landings, the bit in the middle is terribly boring though 🀣🀣 I'll speak to you tomorrow but hope you have a lovely time and enjoy yourself, I'm sure you will, bless you. Lots of love πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸ•β€πŸ¦ΊπŸΎ xx

• Heart
Good to hear she's getting relaxed enough to fall asleep πŸ₯°β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
Loool at her jumping when you moved your leg πŸ˜„β€ Thank you πŸ₯°πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xx I be catching up when I'm back on my favourite three threads..the Loz one really made me laugh today lol πŸ˜…πŸ₯°πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xx
You’re welcome ❀ the Lauren thread was brilliant today. The Independent Gel song has to be one of my favourites 🀣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah, that's so good to hear, I kind of thought you'd look forward to it more when the time came. I'd not flown for 15 years, I love the take off & landings, the bit in the middle is terribly boring though 🀣🀣 I'll speak to you tomorrow but hope you have a lovely time and enjoy yourself, I'm sure you will, bless you. Lots of love πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸ•β€πŸ¦ΊπŸΎ xx
Thank you πŸ₯°πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ’– xx.
I'm lucky it's only an hour to Belfast, which isn't to far back to bham airport if I'm not too well.
I hope you get to fly again very soon ❀😘 xx Yep I agree .take off and landing are the most exciting, bit yes bit in the middle is boring.
I admit I didn't go abroad to I was 30 ..first Eurostar in 2004 then first flight 2005.
Thank you very much πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ‘½πŸΎβ€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜xx
Yep I speak tomorrow. Lots of love from Pom πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ‘½πŸΎβ€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

You’re welcome ❀ the Lauren thread was brilliant today. The Independent Gel song has to be one of my favourites 🀣
My favourite thread, I didn't want it to end πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜β€πŸ˜˜ xx.
Looooooool that made me laugh..I agree πŸ˜„ I always bookmark my favourite posts on here so I can go back to them and laugh again lolπŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart
My favourite thread, I didn't want it to end πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜β€πŸ˜˜ xx.
Looooooool that made me laugh..I agree πŸ˜„ I always bookmark my favourite posts on here so I can go back to them and laugh again lolπŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xx
I take photos of mine. I’d say most of my photos are just Tattle comments / pictures 🀣 there’s nothing better than having a laugh to cheer yourself up. As much as I can’t stand Lauren, she does provide brilliant entertainment for us all ❀

Thank you BYG! 🀣

• Heart
I take photos of mine. I’d say most of my photos are just Tattle comments / pictures 🀣 there’s nothing better than having a laugh to cheer yourself up. As much as I can’t stand Lauren, she does provide brilliant entertainment 🀣❀
That's a good idea as well πŸ˜€πŸ’– xx.
That's true, it really helps.. especially when life gets too serious.
Loooool her spelling makes me laugh and how we all joke on it πŸ˜„ it's a great thread..the most funniest definitely πŸ˜„πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart
That's a good idea as well πŸ˜€πŸ’– xx.
That's true, it really helps.. especially when life gets too serious.
Loooool her spelling makes me laugh and how we all joke on it πŸ˜„ it's a great thread..the most funniest definitely πŸ˜„πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xx
Yeah, it’s without a doubt the funniest. I also love the Katie thread but it’s hard to keep up with, especially as she’s been driving me mad recently.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah, it’s without a doubt the funniest. I also love the Katie thread but it’s hard to keep up with, especially as she drives me mad sometimes.
Yep I agree..I admit another reason I gave the Meghan thread up was I wanted to keep up with the Katie thread.
I admit I can't stand her at all, Cole makes me laugh though..it can be a little serious in parts but the majority is very funny also πŸ₯°β€πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xx.
I like also that quite a few of us see each other on different threads and share the same kind of humour πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yep I agree..I admit another reason I gave the Meghan thread up was I wanted to keep up with the Katie thread.
I admit I can't stand her at all, Cole makes me laugh though..it can be a little serious in parts but the majority is very funny also πŸ₯°β€πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xx.
I like also that quite a few of us see each other on different threads and share the same kind of humour πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xx
I love the humour on them both, and as you say there are a few of us that are on both threads (and this one) ❀

• Heart
I love the humour on them both, and as you say there are a few of us that are on both threads (and this one) ❀
Me too. The Krustie one got me back into the Katie one again. I do pop into other threads say like the Beckham one but not enough to be active, I properly pop in and not bother again for weeks after. I rather stick to my favourite three β€πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

• Heart
Me too. The Krustie one got me back into the Katie one again. I do pop into other threads say like the Beckham one but not enough to be active, I properly pop in and not bother again for weeks after. I rather stick to my favourite three β€πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
So do I. I read quite a lot of threads but I mostly just post in these 3. Night Pom ❀

• Heart
Good morrow fair maidens and men
I hope that you are in
All tucked inside your cosy bed
Alive on Tattle and very well read
I wish you all a wonderful day
With lots of love and lots to say
Keep warm, stay well
Speak soon, maybe in May?

• Heart
Harri, I do love you. But look, you have to put the heat on under the saucepan first lovely, then watch the pan till the water bubbles. Then it's hot enough 😘
My Mum doesn't have a kettle, she has one of those taps where boiling water comes out I prefer kettles though

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.