Krusties #2 the sequel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no, just heard the news, Dean Stockwell has died. I’m sad now.

He was a child star in the great days of Hollywood and worked with amongst others Errol Flynn. He was great in Quantum Leap and appeared in a couple of Columbos. Bless him.
He was one of my weird crushes. RIP Dean.

Reactions: 6
I had one of these years ago,the lady that lived downstairs gave it to me it was a treadle machine,I loved it.

View attachment 855166
Morning all😊

That's a lovely singer sewing machine and table. I was looking at alot of these during the summer as I was contemplating using one as a table/sideboard for my kitchen...something a bit different! They're quite collectable now. A cottage we stayed in had one made into a beautiful bathroom sink unit!

He was a child star in the great days of Hollywood and worked with amongst others Errol Flynn. He was great in Quantum Leap and appeared in a couple of Columbos. Bless him.

Morning harri. That's sad news. I loved quantum leap as a child, used to come home and watch it after going to brownies. Funny that we associate programmes with such memories. Great actor🙁

• Heart
Morning all😊

That's a lovely singer sewing machine and table. I was looking at alot of these during the summer as I was contemplating using one as a table/sideboard for my kitchen...something a bit different! They're quite collectable now. A cottage we stayed in had one made into a beautiful bathroom sink unit!

Morning harri. That's sad news. I loved quantum leap as a child, used to come home and watch it after going to brownies. Funny that we associate programmes with such memories. Great actor🙁
Hi MrsEms, lovely to hear from you, hope you’re feeling better

I might have to borrow your washing machine. I just opened it to put some clothes in and saw a load of grey sludge in the rubber seal. Oh dear.

Yes he was a great actor, I would say character actor but when he was a youngster he was so angelic looking, bless his heart. Apparently he was a bit of a rebel and I like that. Wonder if he had a cat? Rebel without a Paws!

I think you should get one you could sew and also use it as a table.

• Heart
Hi MrsEms, lovely to hear from you, hope you’re feeling better

I might have to borrow your washing machine. I just opened it to put some clothes in and saw a load of grey sludge in the rubber seal. Oh dear.

Yes he was a great actor, I would say character actor but when he was a youngster he was so angelic looking, bless his heart. Apparently he was a bit of a rebel and I like that. Wonder if he had a cat? Rebel without a Paws!

I think you should get one you could sew and also use it as a table.
I have got an electric sewing machine...its in my husband's wardrobe🤦🏻‍♀️ well it's not going to fit in mine with my shoes, boots, clothes😂 I was just looking to get the table really, it's such a nice design.

I'm feeling ok thankyou, a bit sore🤕 should be fine in a few days.

About the washing machine...it is fabulous and I've noticed a difference with the clothes. I've just had a txt message to tell me to empty it as its finished a cycle! Though everyone in the house knows because it plays a song at the end of a wash🎵🎶and it's very loud🔊😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

He died at the age of 85, the media all have Quantum Leap in the headline.

He's bringing you a present to show he loves you. My cat fetched me in a budgie a few weeks ago. Must have caught it in the garden. Slightly injured but not life threatening. Cost me 80 quid by taxi to the late night vet. I could have put it safe till morning and took it to my local vets but it was my daughters 50th next day and we were out early for the day. He also fetched in a bag of sausages once
I do not mind the presents of small mice as long as he does not put them on my bed. :ROFLMAO: One day he left a large dead rat in the hall.:eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have got an electric sewing machine...its in my husband's wardrobe🤦🏻‍♀️ well it's not going to fit in mine with my shoes, boots, clothes😂 I was just looking to get the table really, it's such a nice design.

I'm feeling ok thankyou, a bit sore🤕 should be fine in a few days.

About the washing machine...it is fabulous and I've noticed a difference with the clothes. I've just had a txt message to tell me to empty it as its finished a cycle! Though everyone in the house knows because it plays a song at the end of a wash🎵🎶and it's very loud🔊😂
Get it out then! The sewing machine I mean!

Bless you take care and rest listen to us Krusties!

crikey O’Riley, you’ll soon have it telling you when to take the roast out the oven!

Ruddy plants I do .love them but they don’t look after themselves so they? Now we could have a computerised aspidistra it would be marvellous!

• Haha
HI people, going for my chest x-ray today at a local hospital, I am amazed I was able
to get an appointment so fast. Blood test on Thursday morning so I can shoot off to
work afterwards.

I've been looking at the KP thread and what the bleeping hell?? I am so confused and
that's mainly because I'm out of the loop. Same goes for that other waste of space
Lauren goodyeartyre.

UPDATE - just got off the phone with East Surrey Hospital, I have an appointment
with ENT on THIS FRIDAY @3:30. So this means I will know where I stand by the
end of the week.

I have to say I'm impressed and amazed how fast things are happening with my
Situation. I know in some parts of the country people have to wait a long time for
referral or even a Doctor's appointment.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
HI people, going for my chest x-ray today at a local hospital, I am amazed I was able
to get an appointment so fast. Blood test on Thursday morning so I can shoot off to
work afterwards.

I've been looking at the KP thread and what the bleeping hell?? I am so confused and
that's mainly because I'm out of the loop. Same goes for that other waste of space
Lauren goodyeartyre.

UPDATE - just got off the phone with East Surrey Hospital, I have an appointment
with ENT on THIS FRIDAY @3:30. So this means I will know where I stand by the
end of the week.

I have to say I'm impressed and amazed how fast things are happening with my
Situation. I know in some parts of the country people have to wait a long time for
referral or even a Doctor's appointment.
Pleased you're getting sorted quick Captain ❤ didn't think they'd mess about, keep us informed please 🤗

@Harrigan clean the sludge out, and your filter, then run your machine empty on the hottest wash you've got, that'll sort it out. 👍👍

Hope everyone is ok tonight and taking care of yourselves 👽🤗❤😘

• Heart
Pleased you're get sorted quick Captain ❤ didn't think they'd mess about, keep us informed please 🤗
I had my chest x-ray today, I got to the hospital 25 minutes early, I was seen straight away, in and out
the hospital no more than 5 minutes.

SO pleased things are moving so fast, I've spoken to the courier company so they know what's going
on and with luck the phone will ring with work for the morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
work afterwards.

Lauren goodyeartyre.
I'm so glad your local hospital have been so quick with you're appointments, that's reassuring. I'm sure your phone will be buzzing away with jobs but don't forget to take it easy...and wrap up warm😘

I like that when you mentioned big lozza goodyeartyre I just got an advert for tyres🤣

Take care😊

Pleased you're getting sorted quick Captain ❤ didn't think they'd mess about, keep us informed please 🤗

@Harrigan clean the sludge out, and your filter, then run your machine empty on the hottest wash you've got, that'll sort it out. 👍👍

Hope everyone is ok tonight and taking care of yourselves 👽🤗❤😘
Hey hugger how are you? Hope you've not caught this computer virus from us🥴😘

• Haha
I had my chest x-ray today, I got to the hospital 25 minutes early, I was seen straight away, in and out
the hospital no more than 5 minutes.

SO pleased things are moving so fast, I've spoken to the courier company so they know what's going
on and with luck the phone will ring with work for the morning.
Brilliant, in, done, and out! That's good, hope you get some jobs tomorrow too ❤

I'm so glad your local hospital have been so quick with you're appointments, that's reassuring. I'm sure your phone will be buzzing away with jobs but don't forget to take it easy...and wrap up warm😘

I like that when you mentioned big lozza goodyeartyre I just got an advert for tyres🤣

Take care😊

Hey hugger how are you? Hope you've not caught this computer virus from us🥴😘
I'm ok thank you lovely, just horrendously busy at work. I'm good, thankfully, I'll keep sterilising to keep the germs at bay 🥃🥃🤣😘

• Heart
Morning Krusties,Blimey been catching up on the skankywanky thread,wow kicked off a flight for refusing to wear a mask,arguing with flight staff,passenger said shecwas drunk.🤣🤣Where the duck did the money come from for this ‘holiday’ ain’t cheap flying to States.

Get it out then! The sewing machine I mean!

Bless you take care and rest listen to us Krusties!

crikey O’Riley, you’ll soon have it telling you when to take the roast out the oven!

Ruddy plants I do .love them but they don’t look after themselves so they? Now we could have a computerised aspidistra it would be marvellous!
Aspidistra. I have my belovéd Percy Pot Plant who also belonged to my Grandma, he who has moved house with me innumerable times and now resides here en France. When Grandma died my Mother chucked him out in the garden where by some miracle he survived 8 years until I moved out then took him with me :) I have plants everywhere indoors - OH says its a bloody jungle here - every window sill has plants on it so its probably about 25 by now dotted about the place.

Morning Krusties,Blimey been catching up on the skankywanky thread,wow kicked off a flight for refusing to wear a mask,arguing with flight staff,passenger said shecwas drunk.🤣🤣Where the duck did the money come from for this ‘holiday’ ain’t cheap flying to States.
Hence why the visit to Mummy, to get her 'oliday munny from the secret stash she obviously keeps :( The whole bloody lot of those 🥧 🔑 s make me sick :(

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Evening all 👽🤗❤😘 hope everyone's ok today. Blimey, just caught up with Skankys latest crap 🤣🤣 no wonder it's quiet on here xx

@not on my watch Allan 👍 just giving you a shout, we have this little side chat thread going for the KP Krusties, for any off topic general chit chat 👍

• Heart
Evening all 👽🤗❤😘 hope everyone's ok today. Blimey, just caught up with Skankys latest crap 🤣🤣 no wonder it's quiet on here xx
All I know is she was kicked off a flight for refusing to wear a mask - I’m struggling to keep up with it all if I’m honest. Her life is like one big soap opera 🤣

• Haha
All I know is she was kicked off a flight for refusing to wear a mask - I’m struggling to keep up with it all if I’m honest. Her life is like one big soap opera 🤣
Yes. An internal flight in the US. How the hell she's been allowed entry into there & just what Visa she's been allowed to travel on is well and truly beyond me. It's GOT to be an ESTA that she's lied on the forms. You can read all the rules around it but I know if you tick 'yes' to any of the questions on it, even for a silly little conviction years ago, it won't be allowed & you'll have to go to the embassy for an interview.

Yes. An internal flight in the US. How the hell she's been allowed entry into there & just what Visa she's been allowed to travel on is well and truly beyond me. It's GOT to be an ESTA that she's lied on the forms. You can read all the rules around it but I know if you tick 'yes' to any of the questions on it, even for a silly little conviction years ago, it won't be allowed & you'll have to go to the embassy for an interview.
I was just thinking that. Surely they wouldn’t allow someone with a criminal record (especially one as big as hers) entry? It wasn’t even 2 months ago when she crashed her car whilst heavily under the influence of drink and drugs. Is there any evidence that she was on the flight? Could the wedding story completely made up?

Reactions: 4
Well, Liar popped into my head a few days ago and I thought I'd look her up and it directed me here. Jeeze guys I'm sad about that. Hope you're all well.
Hi @Facehugger chum x

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.